Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abu Hurayra (RA) reported that the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, "The dust of the path of Allah and the smoke of Hellfire are never joined together in the heart of a slave (of Allah). Belief and stinginess are never joined together in the heart of a slave (of Allah)." (Al-Adab Al-Mufrad, Book 1, Hadith 281)
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

• Atā b. Abū Rabāh (RA) told of hearing that Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “If anyone recites Yā’ Sīn at the beginning of the day, his wants will be supplied.” Dārimī transmitted it. (Mishkat al-Masabih 2177, Book 8, Hadith 67)

Comment

• Abu Hurayra (RA) reported that the Prophet ﷺ said, "Do you know what it is that makes most people enter Hellfire?" "Allah and His Messenger ﷺ know best," they said. He said, "The two empty ones: the genitals and the mouth. Do you know what it is that makes most people enter Paradise? Taqwa of Allah and good character." (Al-Adab Al-Mufrad, Book 1, Hadith 289)

Comment

• Alī (RA) said that Allah’s messenger (ﷺ) used to like this sūra, “Glorify the name of thy most high Lord.”(Qur’ān, 87, Surah al-A’la) Ahmad transmitted it. (Mishkat al-Masabih 2182, Book 8, Hadith 72)

Comment

• Abul-Hasan (RA) narrated that 'Amr bin Murrah (RA) said to Mu'awiyah (RA): "I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying: 'No Imam closes his door on one in need, dire straits and poverty, except that Allah closes the gates of the Heavens from his dire straits, his needs, and his poverty.' So Mu'awiyah (RA) appointed a man to look after the needs of the people." (Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1332, Book 15 Hadith 12)

Comment

• Ka'b bin 'Ujrah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "There are some words, the reciters of which will never be disappointed. These are: Tasbih [saying 'Subhan-Allah' (Allah is free from imperfection)], thirty-three times, Tahmid [saying 'Al-hamdu lillah' (praise be to Allah)] thirty-three times and Takbir [saying 'Allahu Akbar' (Allah is Greatest)] thirty-four times; and these should be recited after the conclusion of every prescribed prayer." [Muslim] (Riyad as-Salihin 1420, Book 15, Hadith 13)

Comment

• Abu Hurairah (RA) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Do you crowd one another in order to see the moon on the night of a full moon? Do you crowd one another in order to see the sun?" They said: "No." He said: "So verily, you shall see your Lord as you see the moon on the night of a full moon, you shall not crowd one another to see Him." (Jami’ at-Tirmidhi, Book 38, Hadith 2752)

Comment

• Amr ibn Shu'ayb (RA) reported from his grandfather that the Prophet ﷺ said, "Shall I tell you about who is most beloved to me and the one who will be seated closest to me on the Day of Judgment?" The people were silent, so he repeated that two or three times. Then the people said, "Yes, O Messenger of Allah ﷺ." He said, "The one among you with the best character." (Al-Adab Al-Mufrad, Book 1, Hadith 272)

Comment

• Ibn 'Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "If a Muslim dies and forty people, who do not associate anything with Allah in worship, participate in the funeral prayer over him, Allah will accept their intercession for him." [Muslim]. (Riyad as-Salihin 933, Book 6, Hadith 40)

Comment

• Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "I swear by Allah that I seek Allah's Pardon and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day." [Al-Bukhari]. (Riyad as-Salihin 1870, Book 19, Hadith 2)

Comment

• Samurah bin Jundah (RA) narrated that: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: "Whoever performs Wudu on Friday, then he will receive the blessing, and whoever performs Ghusl then Ghusl is more virtuous." (Jami` at-Tirmidhi 497, Book 4 Hadith 10)

Comment

• Narrated Anas (RA): "A Woman vowed to walk to the House of Allah, so the Prophet (ﷺ) asked about that, and he said: 'Verily Allah is in no need of her walking, order her to ride.'" (Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1536, Book 20, Hadith 14)

Comment

• Narrated Jabir (RA): That the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Whoever eats from these - the first time, he said garlic, then he said - garlic, onion, and leek, then let him not approach our Masjid." [Abu 'Eisa said:] This Hadith is Hasan Sahih. He said: There are narrations on this topic from 'Umar, Abu Ayyub, Abu Hurairah, Abu Sa'eed, Jabir bin Samurah, Qurrah [bin Iyas Al-Muzani] and Ibn 'Umar. (Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1806, Book 25, Hadith 20)

Comment

• It was narrated from Abu Bakr bin 'Umarah bin Ruwaibah Ath-Thaqafi (RA) that his father said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: 'He will never enter the Fire, the one who prays before the sun rises and before it sets.'" (Sunan an-Nasa’i 471, Book 5, Hadith 24)

Comment

• It was narrated that `Uthman bin `Affan (RA) said: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:Whoever prays `Isha` in congregation, it will be like spending half the night in prayer (qiyam) and whoever prays `Isha` and Fajr in congregation, it will be like spending the whole night in prayer.` (Musnad Ahmad 491, Book 4, Hadith 84)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X