Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narrated Malik (RA): We came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and we were young men nearly of equal ages and we stayed with him for twenty nights. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was a very kind man and when he realized our longing for our families, he asked us about those whom we had left behind. When we informed him, he said, "Go back to your families and stay with them and teach them (religion) and order them (to do good deeds). The Prophet (ﷺ) mentioned things some of which I remembered and some I did not. Then he said, "Pray as you have seen me praying, and when it is the time of prayer, one of you should pronounce the call (Adhan) for the prayer and the eldest of you should lead the prayer." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 95, Hadith 1)
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

• It Is narrated on the authority of Abu Malik (RA): I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: He who professed that there is no god but Allah and made a denial of everything which the people worship beside Allah, his property and blood became inviolable, and their affairs rest with Allah. (Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Hadith 37)

Comment

• Narrated Anas bin Malik (RA): The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah has appointed an angel in the womb, and the angel says, 'O Lord! A drop of discharge (i.e. of semen), O Lord! a clot, O Lord! a piece of flesh.' And then, if Allah wishes to complete the child's creation, the angel will say. 'O Lord! A male or a female? O Lord! wretched or blessed (in religion)? What will his livelihood be? What will his age be?' The angel writes all this while the child is in the womb of its mother." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 60, Hadith 8)

Comment

• Abdullah (bin Mas'ud) (RA) narrated that: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Alternate between Hajj and Umrah; for those two remove poverty and sins just as the bellows removes filth from iron, gold, and silver - and there is no reward for Al-Hajj Al-Mabrur except for Paradise." (Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 2, Book 9, Hadith 2)

Comment

• Narrated Abu Huraira (RA): The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Whoever performs Hajj for Allah's pleasure and does not have sexual relations with his wife, and does not do evil or sins then he will return (after Hajj free from all sins) as if he were born anew." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 25, Hadith 9)

Comment

• Ibn Umar (RA) narrated: "The Prophet (ﷺ) would say the following for the Talbiyah: "Labbaik Allahumma labbaik. Labbaik la sharika laka labbaik. Innal-hamda wan-ni’mata laka wal-mulk, la sharika laka." ('I respond to Your call O Allah! I respond to Your call. You have no partner. I respond to Your call. All praise, thanks and blessings are for You. All sovereignty is for You. And You have no partners with You).'" (Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 2, Book 9, Hadith 18)

Comment

• Ibn Az-Zubair (RA) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Offering prayer in my mosque (in Madinah) is better than one thousand prayers elsewhere, save for those offered prayer in al-Masjid al-Haram (in Makkah). And prayer offered in al-Masjid al-Haram is better than prayer offered in my mosque by one hundred prayers." Related by Ahmad and Ibn Hibban graded it as Sahih. (Bulugh al-Maram 779, Book 6, Hadith 71)

Comment

• It was narrated that ‘Aishah (RA) said: “The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) only forbade storing the meat of the sacrifices because the people were facing hardship. Then later he permitted that.” (Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3279)

Comment

• Abu Hurairah (RA) narrated that: the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: “Al-Yawmul-Maw’ud (the Promised Day) is the Day of Resurrection, and Al-Yawmul-Mashhud (the Attended Day) is the Day of Arafah, and Ash-Shahid (the witness) is Friday.” He said: “The sun does not rise nor set, upon a day that is more virtuous than it. In it, there is an hour in which no believing worshipper makes a supplication to Allah for good, except that Allah answers it for him, and he does not seek Allah’s aid for something, except that He aids him in it.” (Jami’ at-Tirmidhi, Book 47, Hadith 3661)

Comment

• Aishah (RA) narrated that: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Al-Fitr is the day that the people break the fast, and Al-Adha is the day that the people sacrifice." (Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 2, Book 8, Hadith 121)

Comment

• Abu Hurayrah (RA) says: "Rasulullah (ﷺ) was so clean, clear, beautiful and handsome, as though his body was covered and molded in silver. His hair was slightly curled." (Shama'il Muhammadiyah, Book 1, Hadith 11)

Comment

• Narrated Muawiya (RA): I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "If Allah wants to do good to a person, He makes him comprehend the religion. I am just a distributor, but the grant is from Allah. (And remember) that this nation (true Muslims) will keep on following Allah's teachings strictly and they will not be harmed by anyone going on a different path till Allah's order (Day of Judgment) is established." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 3, Hadith 13)

Comment

• It was narrated from Abu Hurairah (RA) that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “Whoever covers (the sin of) a Muslim, Allah will cover him (his sin) in this world and in the Hereafter.” ( Sunan Ibn Majah, Book 20, Hadith 2641)

Comment

• Narrated `Abdullah (RA): I used to greet the Prophet (ﷺ) while he was in prayer and he would return my greeting, but when we returned (from Ethiopia) I greeted the Prophet ﷺ (while he was praying) but he did not return the greeting, and (after finishing the prayer) he said, "In the prayer, one is occupied (with a more serious matter)." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 2, Book 21, Hadith 20)

Comment

• Abu Huraira (RA) reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying: The similitude of mine and that of my Ummah is that of a person who lit a fire and there began to fall into it insects and moths. And I am there to hold you back, but you plunge into it. (Sahih Muslim, Book 43, Hadith 18)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X