Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibn Umar (RA) narrated: "The Prophet would say the following for the Talbiyah: "Labbaik Allahumma labbaik. Labbaik la sharika laka labbaik. Innal-hamda wan-ni’mata laka wal-mulk, la sharika laka." ('I respond to Your call O Allah! I respond to Your call. You have no partner. I respond to Your call. All praise, thanks and blessings are for You. All sovereignty is for You. And You have no partners with You).'" (Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 2, Book 9, Hadith 18)
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

• It is narrated on the authority of Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) that Nu'man b. Qaufal (May Allah be pleased with him) came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: “Would I enter Paradise if I say the obligatory prayers and deny myself that which is forbidden and treat that as lawful what has been made permissible (by the Shari'ah)?” The Prophet (ﷺ) replied in the affirmative. حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، وَأَبُو كُرَيْبٍ - وَاللَّفْظُ لأَبِي كُرَيْبٍ - قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ أَبِي سُفْيَانَ، عَنْ جَابِرٍ، قَالَ أَتَى النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم النُّعْمَانُ بْنُ قَوْقَلٍ فَقَالَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ أَرَأَيْتَ إِذَا صَلَّيْتُ الْمَكْتُوبَةَ وَحَرَّمْتُ الْحَرَامَ وَأَحْلَلْتُ الْحَلاَلَ أَأَدْخُلُ الْجَنَّةَ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ نَعَمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ (Reference: Sahih Muslim 15a, In-book reference: Book 1, Hadith 16, USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 1, Hadith 15 (deprecated numbering scheme), http://sunnah.com/muslim/1/16)

Comment

• It was narrated that ‘Aishah (RA) said: “The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) only forbade storing the meat of the sacrifices because the people were facing hardship. Then later he permitted that.” (Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3279)

Comment

• It was narrated from Anas bin Malik that a man slaughtered on the Day of Sacrifice, (meaning) before the ‘Eid prayer, and the Prophet (peace be upon him) ordered him to do it again. (Sahih, Darussalaam, Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3151)

Comment

• Narrated Al-Bara (RA): I heard the Prophet (peace be upon him) delivering a Khutba saying, "The first thing to be done on this day (first day of `Id ul Adha) is to pray; and after returning from the prayer we slaughter our sacrifices (in the name of Allah) and whoever does so, he acted according to our Sunna (traditions)." (Bukhari Vol. 2, Book 15, Hadith 71)

Comment

• Narrated Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him): The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “No good deeds done on other days are superior to those done on these (first ten days of Dhul Hijja).” Then some companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Not even Jihad?” He replied, “Not even Jihad, except that of a man who does it by putting himself and his property in danger (for Allah's sake) and does not return with any of those things.” حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَرْعَرَةَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ سُلَيْمَانَ، عَنْ مُسْلِمٍ الْبَطِينِ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ جُبَيْرٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّهُ قَالَ ‏"‏ مَا الْعَمَلُ فِي أَيَّامِ الْعَشْرِ أَفْضَلَ مِنَ الْعَمَلِ فِي هَذِهِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالُوا وَلاَ الْجِهَادُ قَالَ ‏"‏ وَلاَ الْجِهَادُ، إِلاَّ رَجُلٌ خَرَجَ يُخَاطِرُ بِنَفْسِهِ وَمَالِهِ فَلَمْ يَرْجِعْ بِشَىْءٍ ‏"‏‏.‏ (Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 969, In-book reference: Book 13, Hadith 18, USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 2, Book 15, Hadith 86 (deprecated numbering scheme), http://sunnah.com/bukhari/13/18)

Comment

• Narrated Ibn 'Abbas (RA): that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Love Allah for what He nourishes you with of His Blessings, love me due to the love of Allah, and love the people of my house due to love of me." (Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3789)

Comment

• Narrated `Abdullah (RA): I used to greet the Prophet (peace be upon him) while he was in prayer and he would return my greeting, but when we returned (from Ethiopia) I greeted the Prophet (while he was praying) but he did not return the greeting, and (after finishing the prayer) he said, "In the prayer one is occupied (with a more serious matter)." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 2, Book 21, Hadith 20)

Comment

• Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah be pleased with him): Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, “If anyone of you looked at a person who was made superior to him in property and (in good) appearance, then he should also look at the one who is inferior to him.” حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي مَالِكٌ، عَنْ أَبِي الزِّنَادِ، عَنِ الأَعْرَجِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ إِذَا نَظَرَ أَحَدُكُمْ إِلَى مَنْ فُضِّلَ عَلَيْهِ فِي الْمَالِ وَالْخَلْقِ، فَلْيَنْظُرْ إِلَى مَنْ هُوَ أَسْفَلَ مِنْهُ ‏"‏‏.‏ (Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 6490, In-book reference: Book 81, Hadith 79, USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 8, Book 76, Hadith 497 (deprecated numbering scheme), http://sunnah.com/bukhari/81/79)

Comment

Working...
                    X