Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anas bin Malik (RA) narrated that: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever has dried dates, then let him break the fast with that, and whoever does not, then let him break the fast with water, for indeed water is purifying." (Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Book 8, Hadith 13)
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

• It was narrated from Anas bin Malik (RA) that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “On the night on which I was taken on the Night Journey (Isra), I saw written at the gate of Paradise: 'Charity brings a tenfold reward and a loan brings an eighteen fold reward.' I said: 'O Jibril! Why is a loan better than charity?' He said: 'Because the beggar asks when he has something, but the one who asks for loan does so only because he is in need.' ” (Sunan Ibn Majah, Book 15, Hadith 2525)

Comment

• It was narrated that Harithah (RA) said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say: 'Give charity, for there will come a time when a man will walk about with his charity, and the one to whom he wants to give it will say: If you had brought it yesterday I would have accepted it, but today (I have no need of it)." (Sunan an-Nasa'i, Book 23, Hadith 2556)

Comment

• Abu Hurayra (RA) reported that the Prophet (peace be upon him), said, "Wealth does not mean having a lot of property. Wealth means having self-contentment." (Sahih, Book 1, Hadith 276).

Comment

• It was narrated that 'Abdullah bin Abi Bakr (RA) said: "I heard Anas bin Malik (RA) say: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: 'The dead person is followed by three: His family, his wealth and his deeds. Then two of them come back: His family and his wealth, and there remain only his deeds."' (Sunan an-Nasa'i, Book 21, Hadith 121)

Comment

• Narrated Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him): Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) never proceeded (for the prayer) on the Day of `Id-ul-Fitr unless he had eaten some dates. Anas also narrated: The Prophet (ﷺ) used to eat odd number of dates. حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحِيمِ، حَدَّثَنَا سَعِيدُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا هُشَيْمٌ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ أَبِي بَكْرِ بْنِ أَنَسٍ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، قَالَ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم لاَ يَغْدُو يَوْمَ الْفِطْرِ حَتَّى يَأْكُلَ تَمَرَاتٍ‏.‏ وَقَالَ مُرَجَّى بْنُ رَجَاءٍ حَدَّثَنِي عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَنَسٌ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَيَأْكُلُهُنَّ وِتْرًا‏.‏ (Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 953, In-book reference: Book 13, Hadith 5, USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 2, Book 15, Hadith 73 (deprecated numbering scheme, https://sunnah.com/bukhari/13/5)

Comment

• Ibn 'Abbas (RA) narrated: "I was behind the Prophet (peace be upon him) one day when he said: 'O boy! I will teach you a statement: Be mindful of Allah and He will protect you. Be mindful of Allah and you will find Him before you. When you ask, ask Allah, and when you seek aid, seek Allah's aid. Know that if the entire creation were to gather together to do something to benefit you- you would never get any benefit except that Allah had written for you. And if they were to gather to do something to harm you- you would never be harmed except that Allah had written for you. The pens are lifted and the pages are dried.'" (Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book 37, Hadith 2706)

Comment

• Narrated Sahl (RA): Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "I and the one who looks after an orphan will be like this in Paradise," showing his middle and index fingers and separating them. (Sahih al-Bukhari, book 5304)

Comment

• Abu Hurayra (RA) said, "The Prophet (peace be upon him) was asked, 'Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), to whom should I be dutiful?' 'Your mother,' he replied. He was asked, 'Then whom?' 'Your mother,' he replied. He was asked, 'Then whom?' 'Your mother,' he replied. He was asked, 'Then whom?' He replied, 'Your father.'" (Sahih al-Albani Book 1, Hadith 5)

Comment

Working...
                    X