Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was narrated from Abu Hurairah (RA) that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Were it not that I would impose too much difficulty on my Ummah, I would have commanded them to delay 'Isha' and to use the Siwak for every prayer." (Sunan an-Nasa'i, Book 6, Hadith 539)
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

• Abdullah b. 'Amr b. al-'As (RA) reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) as saying: Allah ordained the measures (of quality) of the creation fifty thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth, as His Throne was upon water. (Sahih Muslim, Book 46, Hadith 27)

Comment

• Abu Huraira (RA) reported Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) as saying: He who called (people) to righteousness, there would be reward (assured) for him like the rewards of those who adhered to it, without their rewards being diminished in any respect. And he who called (people) to error, he shall have to carry (the burden) of its sin, like those who committed it, without their sins being diminished in any respect. (Sahih Muslim, Book 47, Hadith 30)

Comment

• Anas bin Malik (RA) narrated that the Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: "The hour shall not be established until time is constricted, and the year is like a month, a month is like the week, and the week is like the day, and the day is like the hour, and the hour is like the flare of the fire." (Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Book 36, Hadith 29)

Comment

• Narrated Yusayrah (RA), mother of Yasir: The Prophet (peace be upon him) commanded them (the women emigrants) to be regular (in remembering Allah by saying): "Allah is most great"; "Glory be to the King, the Holy"; "there is no god but Allah"; and that they should count them on fingers, for they (the fingers) will be questioned and asked to speak. (Sunan Abi Dawud, Book 8, Hadith 86)

Comment

• Narrated Jarir bin `Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with him): Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, “Allah will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to mankind.” حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ زَيْدِ بْنِ وَهْبٍ، وَأَبِي، ظَبْيَانَ عَنْ جَرِيرِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ لاَ يَرْحَمُ اللَّهُ مَنْ لاَ يَرْحَمُ النَّاسَ ‏"‏‏.‏ (Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 7376, In-book reference: Book 97, Hadith 6, USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 9, Book 93, Hadith 473 (deprecated numbering scheme), http://sunnah.com/bukhari/97/6)

Comment

• Narrated Abu Huraira (RA): At the time of the Fajr prayer the Prophet (peace be upon him) asked Bilal, "Tell me of the best deed you did after embracing Islam, for I heard your footsteps in front of me in Paradise." Bilal replied, "I did not do anything worth mentioning except that whenever I performed ablution during the day or night, I prayed after that ablution as much as was written for me." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 19, Hadith 30)

Comment

• “On the Day of Judgment, a slave will be questioned about his prayers first. If his prayers are good, his other deeds will be good, too. If his prayers are bad, his other deeds will be bad, too.” (Tabarani, Targhib)

Comment

• Narrated 'Aishah (RA): "The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) did not sleep one night upon arriving in Al-Madinah. So he said: 'If only a righteous man would guard me tonight.'" She said: "So we were like that, when we heard the clanging of weapons. He said: 'Who is this?' So he said: 'Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas.' So the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: 'What has brought you?' Sa'd said: 'Fear for the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) came upon me, so I came to protect him.' So the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) supplicated for him, then slept." (Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Book 49, Hadith 4122)

Comment

Working...
                    X