Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was narrated that 'Aishah (RA) said: "The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to say: 'Allahummaghsil khatayaya bi-ma'ith-thalj wal-barad was naqqi qalbi min al-khataya kama naqayta ath-thawb al-abyad min ad-danas (O Allah, wash away my sins with the water of snow and hail, and cleanse my heart of snow and hail, and cleanse my heart of sin as a white garment is cleansed of filth).'" (Sunan an-Nasa'i, Book 2, Hadith 9)
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Abu Malik at-Ash'ari (RA) reported: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: Cleanliness is half of faith and al-Hamdu Liliah (Praise be to Allah) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah) and al-Hamdu Liliah (Praise be to Allah) fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light, and charity is proof (of one's faith) and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you. All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves. (Sahih Muslim, Book 2, Hadith 1)

Comment

It was narrated that Anas bin Malik (RA) said: "The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saw some sputum in the Qiblah of the Masjid, and he became so angry that his face turned red. Then a woman from the Ansar went and scratched off, and put some perfume in its place. The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: 'How good this is.'" (Sunan an-Nasa'i, Book 8, Hadith 41)

Comment

Narrated Ibn `Umar (RA): Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "When the people of Paradise have entered Paradise and the people of the Fire have entered the Fire, death will be brought and will be placed between the Fire and Paradise, and then it will be slaughtered, and a call will be made (that), 'O people of Paradise, no more death! O people of the Fire, no more death! 'So the people of Paradise will have happiness added to their previous happiness, and the people of the Fire will have sorrow added to their previous sorrow." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 81, Hadith 137)

Comment

It was narrated that 'Abdul-Malik bin Sa'eed (RA) said: "I heard Abu Humaid and Abu Usaid (RA) say: 'The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "When any one of you enters the Masjid, let him say: 'Allahumma aftahli abwaba rahmatik (O Allah, open to me the gates of your mercy). And when he leaves let him say: Allahumma inni as'aluka min fadlik (O Allah, I ask You of Your bounty).'" (Sunan an-Nasa'i, Book 8, Hadith 42)

Comment

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Ayyub (May Allah be pleased with him) that a man came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: “Direct me to a deed which draws me near to Paradise and takes me away from the Fire (of Hell).” Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: “You worship Allah and never associate anything with Him, establish prayer, and pay Zakat, and do good to your kin. When he turned his back, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) remarked: If he adheres to what he has been ordered to do, he would enter Paradise.” حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى التَّمِيمِيُّ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو الأَحْوَصِ، ح وَحَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الأَحْوَصِ، عَنْ أَبِي إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ مُوسَى بْنِ طَلْحَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي أَيُّوبَ، قَالَ جَاءَ رَجُلٌ إِلَى النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ دُلَّنِي عَلَى عَمَلٍ أَعْمَلُهُ يُدْنِينِي مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ وَيُبَاعِدُنِي مِنَ النَّارِ ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ تَعْبُدُ اللَّهَ لاَ تُشْرِكُ بِهِ شَيْئًا وَتُقِيمُ الصَّلاَةَ وَتُؤْتِي الزَّكَاةَ وَتَصِلُ ذَا رَحِمِكَ ‏"‏ فَلَمَّا أَدْبَرَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ إِنْ تَمَسَّكَ بِمَا أُمِرَ بِهِ دَخَلَ الْجَنَّةَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَفِي رِوَايَةِ ابْنِ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ ‏"‏ إِنْ تَمَسَّكَ بِهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ (Reference: Sahih Muslim 14a, In-book reference: Book 1, Hadith 14, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 1, Hadith 13 (deprecated numbering scheme), http://sunnah.com/muslim/1/14)

Comment

Working...
              X