This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hadeeth A Day!

Abdullah bin Mas'ud (RA) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said:"Abide by truthfulness. For indeed truthfulness leads to righteousness. And indeed righteousness leads to Paradise. A man continues telling the truth and trying hard to tell the truth until he is recorded with Allah as a truthful person. Refrain from falsehood. For indeed falsehood leads to wickedness, and wickedness leads to the Fire. A slave (of Allah) continues lying and trying hard to lie, until he is recorded with Allah as a liar."

(Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book 27, Hadith 77)
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Thauban (RA) reported: When the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) finished his prayer. He begged forgiveness three times and said: O Allah! Thou art Peace, and peace comes from Thee; Blessed art Thou, O Possessor of Glory and Honour. Walid reported: I said to Auza'i: How is the seeking of forgiveness? He replied: You should say: I beg forgiveness from Allah, I beg forgiveness from Allah."

(Sahih Muslim, Book 5, Hadith 171)

Comment

Narrated Abu Huraira (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Name yourselves with my name (use my name) but do not name yourselves with my Kunya name (i.e. Abul Qasim). And whoever sees me in a dream then surely he has seen me for Satan cannot impersonate me. And whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally), then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 52)

Comment

1408. Abu Hurairah (ﷺ) reported: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, There are two statements that are light for the tongue to remember, heavy in the Scales and are dear to the Merciful: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhan-Allahil-Azim [Glory be to Allah and His is the praise, (and) Allah, the Greatest is free from imperfection]'.
          وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال‏:‏ قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ ‏ "‏كلمتان خفيفتان على اللسان، ثقيلتان في الميزان، حبيبتان إلى الرحمن‏:‏ سبحان الله وبحمده، سبحان الله العظيم‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏متفق عليه‏)‏‏)‏‏
          (Bukhari and Muslim, Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 1, Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1408, http://sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/16/1)

Comment

Narrated Um Kulthum bint `Uqba (RA): That she heard Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) saying, "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 53, Hadith 3)

Comment

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "There is a Sadaqa to be given for every joint of the human body; and for every day on which the sun rises there is a reward of a Sadaqa (i.e. charitable gift) for the one who establishes justice among people."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 53, Hadith 17)

Comment

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (RadhiAllahu ‘anhu)

that the Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu ‘alaihi wasallam) said:

“Allaah said: ‘Spend, O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you.’”

[ Sahih Bukhari ]

Comment

Thawban (RA) narrated that: the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Indeed the Muslim remains in the Khurfah (harvest) of Paradise while he visits his brother Muslim."

(Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 2, Book 10, Hadith 3)

Comment

1381. Abu Hurairah (ﷺ) reported: The Messenger of Allah (S.A.W .) said, "Allah makes the way to Jannah easy for him who treads the path in search of knowledge.''
                    وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال‏:‏ ‏ "‏ومن سلك طريقًا يلتمس فيه علما سهل الله له به طريقًا إلى الجنة‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه مسلم‏)‏‏)
                    (Muslim, Sunnah.com reference: Book 13, Hadith 6, Arabic/English book reference: Book 13, Hadith 1381, http://sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/13/6)

Comment

“O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it. [AtTirmidh]

Comment

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah (RA) that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “There is no lifelong grant. Whoever is given something as a lifelong grant, it is his.' ”

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 3, Book 14, Hadith 2469)

Comment

When people are sleeping and busy with worldly pleasures Allah (SWT) gives the believers an opportunity, or an answer hour if they can fight sleep and invoke Allah (SWT) for whatever they need. The Prophet (SAW) said: 'There is at night an hour, no Muslim happens to be asking Allah any matter of this world or the Hereafter, except that he will be given it, and this (occurs) every night.'
                          [Muslim #757]

Comment

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its treatment."

Comment

Narrated Abu Hurairah (RA): "A man behaved in a rude manner while trying to collect a debt from the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). So his Companions were about to harm him. The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: 'Leave him, for indeed the owner of the the right has the right to speak.' Then he said: 'Purchase a camel for him and give it to him.' So they searched out but they did not find a camel but of a better ager than his camel. So he said: 'Buy it and give it to him. For indeed the best of you is the best in repaying.'"

(Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 3, Book 14, Hadith 120)

Comment

On the authority of Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) who said, ” Whoever relieves a believer’s distress of the distressful aspects of this world, Allah will rescue him from a difficulty of the difficulties of the Hereafter. Whoever alleviates [the situation of] one in dire straits who cannot repay his debt, Allah will alleviate his lot in both this world and in the Hereafter. Whoever conceals [the faults of] a Muslim, Allah will conceal [his faults] in this life and the Hereafter. Allah is helping the servant as long as the servant is helping his brother. Whoever follows a path in order to seek knowledge thereby, Allah will make easy doe him, due to it, a path to Paradise. No people gather together in a house of the houses of Allah, reciting the Book of Allah and studying it among themselves, except that tranquility descended upon them, mercy covers them, the angels surround them and Allah makes mention of them to those in His presence. Whoever is slowed by his deeds will not be hastened forward by his lineage.” (Recorded in Muslim)

Comment

Working...
                                X