X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hadeeth A Day!

Narrated Salman Al-Farsi:
    Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said, “Anyone who takes a bath on Friday and cleans himself as much as he can and puts oil (on his hair) or scents himself; and then proceeds for the prayer and does not force his way between two persons (assembled in the mosque for the Friday prayer), and prays as much as is written for him and remains quiet when the Imam delivers the Khutba, all his sins in between the present and the last Friday will be forgiven.”
    Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol.2, Book 11, Hadith 34
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Narrated `Aisha:
      Whenever Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) became sick, he would recite Mu’awwidhat (Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An- Nas) and then blow his breath over his body. When he became seriously ill, I used to recite (these two Suras) and rub his hands over his body hoping for its blessings.
      Sahih al-Bukhari , Vol. 6, Book 66, Hadith 38

Comment

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “The honest treasurer who gives willingly what he is ordered to give, is one of the two charitable persons, (the second being the owner).
        Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 37, Hadith 1

Comment

Narrated Abu Huraira:
          The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “On the Day of Resurrection Allah will hold the whole earth and fold the heaven with His right hand and say, ‘I am the King: where are the kings of the earth?”‘
          Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, Book 97, Hadith 12

Comment

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said:

"Let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day speak good, or keep silent; and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his neighbour; and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his guest."

Comment

Originally posted by bitter_sweet View Post
              Assalamualaykum:up:
              something tells me a thread called this already exists..:(
              BUT..mine is sort of different..
              Iv had this flippy-over-calender thingamajig for some time now, and i absloutly ADORE it. It's like one of them pyramid ones that sit on your desk, and so everyday, i flip the page over, and there it says the date etc etc, and a really short, simple hadith or quote from the Quran. This sets like a target, to try and implement that hadith/quote into my life from that day onwards.Also, the hadith's/quotes are really simple, staightforward sentences. Even if say for one reason or another, you are unable to implement these into your life(for example if the hadeeth is aimed at guys or whatever..) then, well..its still good to know these things! -maybe you can sand up and declare this hadeeth if like your brother or dad or someones a bit unsure?..

Enough of justifying my motives for sharing these with you- to simplify it down, i absolutely adore it;& for this reason, would like to share the hadeeth's that come up everyday with you all, so insha-allah we can all invoke these actions into our day to day life and just generally pick up knowledge!

This is a video though , INSHALLAH everyone benefits FROM THIS HADITH !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCUkcVUFYNw

Comment

Originally posted by bitter_sweet View Post

Every good deed of a Muslim is charity; and meeting your(muslim) brother with a smiling face is one of the good deeds.

Abu Daud and At-Tirmidhi
                Originally posted by Muslimah-S View Post
                :salams
                :start:

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:

"Verily Allah created Mercy. The day He created it, He made it into one hundred parts. He withheld with Him ninety-nine parts, and sent its one part to all His creatures.

Had the non-believer known of all the Mercy which is in the Hands of Allah, he would not lose hope of entering Paradise, and had the believer known of all the punishment which is present with Allah, he would not consider himself safe from the Hell-Fire."

(Hadith in Sahih Al-Bukhari)
                Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
                This week's ahadith

Narrated By 'Aisha:
                Whenever Allah's Apostle went to bed, he used to recite Surat-al-Ikhlas, Surat-al-Falaq and Surat-an-Nas and then blow on his palms and pass them over his face and those parts of his body that his hands could reach. And when he fell ill, he used to order me to do like that for him.

(Vol 7, Book 71. Medicine. Hadith 644. Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated Muhammad bin Sirin: Abu Huraira said,
                "Allah's Apostle put me in charge of the Zakat of Ramadan (i.e. Zakat-ul-Fitr). Someone came to me and started scooping some of the foodstuff of (Zakat) with both hands. I caught him and told him that I would take him to Allah's Apostle."
                Then Abu Huraira told the whole narration and added "He (i.e. the thief) said, 'Whenever you go to your bed, recite the Verse of "AL-KURSI" (2.255) for then a guardian from Allah will be guarding you, and Satan will not approach you till dawn.' "
                On that the Prophet said, "He told you the truth, though he is a liar, and he (the thief) himself was the Satan."

(Vol 4, Book 54. Beginning Of Creation. Hadith 495. Sahih Bukhari)
                Originally posted by Muslimah-S View Post
                :salams
                :start:

Abud-Darda (RA) reported: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Nothing will be heavier on the Day of Resurrection in the scale of the believer than good manners. Allah hates one who utters foul or coarse language."
                [Tirmidhi]
                Originally posted by ridhwaan View Post
                Khalid ibn El Waleed narrated the following hadith:

A Bedouin came one day to the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) and said to him, "O, Messenger of Allah! I've come to ask you a few questions about the affairs of this life and the Hereafter. "

- Ask what you wish.

- I'd like to be the most learned of men.
                - Fear Allah, and you will be the most learned of men.

- I wish to be the richest man in the world.
                - Be contented, and you will be the richest man in the world.

- I'd like to be the most just man.
                - Desire for others what you desire for yourself, and you will be the most just of men.

- I want to be the best of men.
                - Do good to others and you will be the best of men.

- I wish to be the most favored by Allah.
                - Engage much in Allah's praise, and you will be most favored by Him.

- I'd like to complete my faith.
                - If you have good manners you will complete your faith.

- I wish to be among those who do good.
                - Adore Allah as if you see Him. If you don't see Him, He seeth you. In this way you will be among those who do good.

- I wish to be obedient to Allah.
                - If you observe Allah's commands you will be obedient.

- I'd like to be free from all sins.
                - Bathe yourself from impurity and you will be free from all sins.

- I'd like to be raised on the Day of Judgment in the light.
                - Don't wrong yourself or any other creature, and you will be raised on the Day of Judgment in the light.

- I'd like Allah to bestow His mercy on me.
                - If you have mercy on yourself and on others, Allah will grant you mercy on the Day of Judgment.

- I'd like my sins to be very few.
                - If you seek the forgiveness of Allah as much as you can, your sins will be very few.

- I'd like to be the most honorable man.
                - If you do not complain to any fellow creature, you will be the most honorable of men.

- I'd like to be the strongest of men.
                - If you put your trust in Allah, you be the strongest of men.

- I'd like to enlarge my provision.
                - If you keep yourself pure, Allah will enlarge your provision.

- I'd like to be loved by Allah and His messenger.
                - If you love what Allah and His messenger love you will be among their beloved ones.

- I wish to be safe from Allah's wrath on the Day of Judgment.
                - If you do not lose your temper with any of your fellow creatures, you will be safe from the wrath of Allah on the Day of Judgment.

- I'd like my prayers to be responded.
                - If you avoid forbidden actions your prayers will be responded.

- I'd like Allah not to disgrace me on the Day of Judgment.
                - If you guard your chastity, Allah will not disgrace you on the Day of Judgment.

- I'd like Allah to provide me with a protective covering on the Day of Judgment.
                - Do not uncover your fellow creatures faults, and Allah will provide you with a covering protection on the Day of Judgment.

- What will save me from sins?
                - Tears, humility and illness.

- What are the beet deeds in the eyes of Allah?
                - Gentle manners, modesty and patience.

- What are the worst evils in the eyes of Allah?
                - Hot temper and miserliness.

- What assuages the wrath of Allah in this life and in the Hereafter?
                - Concealed charity and kindness to relatives.

- What extinguishes hell's fires on the Day of Judgment?
                - Patience in adversity and misfortunes.

Imam El Mustaghfiri said: "I have never heard a tradition more comprehensive of the beauties of religion, and more beneficial than this hadith. It collects all the good things of Islam but not put to use." (Related by Imam Ibn Hambal)

Whom Ever sleeps with Wudu, and dies upon sleep, dies as a shaheed!

rom Anas: the Messenger of Allah (upon him blessings and peace) told me: “My son, if you are able to always be on wudu‘ then do so, for the angel of death when he seizes the servant’s soul while the latter is in wudu‘, he records martyrdom for him.” Al-Bayhaqi in Shu`ab al-Iman and al-Hakeem al-Tirmidhi in Nawadir al-Usul.
                Last edited by RaadIsaCreature; 26-11-15, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaadIsaCreature View Post
                  Whom Ever sleeps with Wudu, and dies upon sleep, dies as a shaheed!

rom Anas: the Messenger of Allah (upon him blessings and peace) told me: “My son, if you are able to always be on wudu‘ then do so, for the angel of death when he seizes the servant’s soul while the latter is in wudu‘, he records martyrdom for him.” Al-Bayhaqi in Shu`ab al-Iman and al-Hakeem al-Tirmidhi in Nawadir al-Usul.
                  Have you heard a scholar narrating this hadith?
                  [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Abu Dawood (2125) and al-Nasaa’i (3375) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that ‘Ali RA said: “I married Faatimah (may Allaah be pleased with her) and said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, let me go ahead with the marriage.’ He said: ‘Give her something.’ I said: ‘I do not have anything.’ He said: ‘Where is your Hutami shield?’ I said, ‘I have it with me.’ He said, ‘Give it to her.’” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Nasaa’i, 3160.
                    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by |Abdur Raheem| View Post
                      Have you heard a scholar narrating this hadith?
                      No :(, I'll ask one.

Comment

My advise to everyone here is to not share hadith that aren't from Bukhari and Muslim unless they heard a reliable scholar mentioning it.

Because there are many weak hadith out there and we shouldn't be sharing these kinds of hadith.
                        [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Sayyidul Istifar! (The Chief of Repentance!)

Comment

Narrated Abu Huraira:
                            The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Take refuge with Allah from the difficulties of severe calamities, from having an evil end and a bad fate and from the malicious joy of your enemies.”
                            Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 82, Hadith 22

Comment

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Remember often the destroyer of pleasures,” by which he meant death.

:( :(

We live and forget the death, subhanallah.

Comment

Narrated Ibn Mas`ud:
                                A man said, “O Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him)! Shall we be punished for what we did in the Prelslamic Period of ignorance?” The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Whoever does good in Islam will not be punished for what he did in the Pre-lslamic Period of ignorance and whoever does evil in Islam will be punished for his former and later (bad deeds).
                                Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, Book 88, Hadith 4

Comment

Working...
                                X