This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hadeeth A Day!

Hazrat Abdullah bin `Umar bin Al-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "Allah accepts a slave’s repentance as long as the latter is not on his death bed (that is, before the soul of the dying person reaches the throat)".

[At-Tirmidhi, Hadith #
    3537]
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Hazrat Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "When one of you supplicates, let him be decisive and he should not say: `O Allah, bestow upon me such and such if You wish’, because no one has the power to compel Him.”

[Al-Bukhari Book 08, Chapter 75, Hadith #
      350]

Comment

Abdullah (RA) said : Allah’s Messenger (SAW) taught us the tashahhud for the salah and the tashahhud for some need. The tashahhud in salah is:

All adoration of the tongue are for Allah, as also those of the body and wealth or good things. Peace be on you, 0 Prophet, and Allah’s mercy and His blessings. Peace be on us and on all righteous slaves of Allah. I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger.

And, the tashahhud in case of need, like marriage, is:

All praise belongs to Allah. We ask Him for help and seek His forgiveness. And we seek refuge in Allah from the evils of our ownselves, and (from) our wicked deeds. He whom Allah guides, none can send astray, and he whom He leaves to stray, there is no guide for him. And I testify that there is no God but Allah, and I testify that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger”.

Then three verses of the Qur’an are recited. Abthar said that Suf yan Thawri specified them:

“(0 you who Believe)0 Fear Allah as He should be feared, and die not save you be Muslims. (3: 102)

(0 mankind!) Fear your Lord, Who created you from a single person, and from him He created his mate, and from the twain He spread abroad many men and women. So fear Allah by whom you demand (you rights) of one another, and fear (breaking) kinship of wombs. Surely Allah is ever watchful over you. (4: 1)

(0 you who believe!) Fear Allah and speak words straight to the point. He will set right your deeds for you and will forgive your sins, and whosoever obeys Allah and His Messenger, he indeed has gained a mighty triumph. (33: 70-71)

[Ahmed 3877, Abu Dawud 2118, Muslim 3274, Ibn e Majah 1892, Tirmidhi 1107]
        And slay them wherever ye catch them,and turn them out from where they have Turned you out;for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter;but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque,unless they (first) fight you there;but if they fight you,slay them.Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

Comment

Hazrat Safiyyah, daughter of Abu Ubaid, on the authority of some of the wives of the Prophet (PBUH) who said : The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "He who goes to one who claims to tell about matters of the Unseen and believes in him, his Salat (prayers) will not be accepted for forty days.”

[Muslim
          Book 26, Chapter 33, Hadith #
          5540]

Comment

Hazrat Abu Barzah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "Man’s feet will not move on the Day of Resurrection before he is asked about his life, how did he consume it, his knowledge, what did he do with it, his wealth, how did he earn it and how did he dispose of it, and about his body, how did he wear it out.”

[At-Tirmidhi Hadith #
            2417].

Comment

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "On the Resurrection Day, the rights will be paid to those to whom they are due so much so that a hornless sheep will be retaliated for by punishing the horned sheep which broke its horns".

[Muslim*Book 32, Chapter 13, Hadith #
              6252].

Comment

Hazrat Abu Musa (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "The similitude of guidance and knowledge with which Allah has sent me is like a rain which has fallen on some ground. A fertile part of earth has absorbed water and brought forth much grass and herbs. Another part, which is solid, held the water and Allah benefits men thereby, who drank and gave others to drink, and used it for irrigation. But some of it has fallen on a portion of sandy land which neither retains the water nor produces herbage. Such is the likeness of the man who understands the religion of Allah and who gets benefit of what Allah has sent me with; he learns and teaches others. It is also the likeness of the man who neither raises his head on that account (meaning he does not benefit from what the Prophet [SAWW](PBUH) was sent with) nor accepts Allah’s Guidance with which I am sent".

[Al-Bukhari Book 01,Chapter 03, Hadith #
                079]

Comment

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Abu Bakr asked, "O Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH)! Teach me some words so that I may recite them in the morning and in the evening.” The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "Recite these words: `Allahumma fatiras-samawati wal-ardi, `alimal-ghaibi wash-shahadati, Rabba kulli shai’in wa malikahu. Ash-hadu an la ilaha illa Anta, a`udhu bika min sharri nafsi, wa sharrish-Shaitani wa shirkihi (O Allah! Creator of the heavens and the earth! Knower of the hidden and the exposed! Rubb of everything and every one. I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped but You. I seek Your Protection from the evil of my own self from the evil of Satan and from the evil of Shirk to which he calls).”’ The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) added: "Recite these words in the morning and the evening and when you go to bed.”

[Abu
                  Dawud Hadith
                  # 1639 and
                  At-Tirmidhi Hadith
                  # 1639].

Comment

Hazrat Imran bin Husain (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) taught my father two statements to recite in his Du`a. These are: "Allahumma al-himni rushdi, wa a`idhni min sharri nafsi (O Allah! Inspire in me guidance and deliver me from the evils within myself).”

[At-Tirmidhi
                    Hadith # 3483].

Comment

Hazrat Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "He who does not memorize any part from the Qur’an he is like the ruined house.”

[At-Tirmidhi
                      Hadith # 2913]

Comment

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

"When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him: 'My mercy prevails over my wrath.'"

[Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah)]
                        :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Hazrat Ali (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said to me, "Recite: `Allahumma-hdini wa saddidni (O Allah! Direct me to the Right Path and make me adhere to the Straight Path).” Another narration is: `Allahumma inni as’aluk-alhuda was-sadad (I beg You for guidance and uprightness).”

[Muslim Book 35, Chapter 17,
                          Hadith #
                          6573].

Comment

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "He who goes to the masjid in the morning or in the evening, Allah prepares for him a place in Jannah whenever he goes to the masjid in the morning and returns from it in the evening.”

[Al-Bukhari Book 01,Chapter 11, Hadith #
                            631]

Comment

Hazrat Abu Musa Al-Ash’ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "The similitude of one who remembers his Rubb and one who does not remember Him, is like that of the living and the dead.”

[Muslim Book 04, Chapter 121, Hadith #
                              1706]

Comment

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "If a believer had full knowledge of the chastisement of Allah, none would covet His Jannah; and were an infidel to know the Mercy Allah has, none would despair of His Jannah".

[Muslim*Book 37,Chapter 04, Hadith #
                                6636]

Comment

Working...
                                X