The emergence of Imam Mahdi is near - Hadith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The emergence of Imam Mahdi is near - Hadith

Last edited by OUmmah; 29-04-09, 01:44 PM.
    then surely he is one of them.

Re: The emergence of Imam Mahdi is near - Hadith

most of these predictions are from shia beliefs ,do you have beliefs from sunni point of view??

Comment

Originally posted by Lyricallysha View Post
      most of these predictions are from shia beliefs ,do you have beliefs from sunni point of view??
      umm no...these are all sunni beliefs

:s...

maybe some shia beliefs are similar to sunni regarding the Mahdi

Comment

do we know the authenticity of most those hadith? if so can someone post?
        Islamic Lectures and Videos
        Halal Restaurant and Masjid Finder
        Halal Vitamins
        Reliable Web Hosting

Comment

I don't think the Pashtoons will take very kindly to you calling them Jews.

The Persians also apparently believe that they are the descendants of Ishaaq AS, so some of these could very well be from shia sources.
          <--- I look like that and when I'm not :zzz:, I'm usually like like:banbear:and like:rotfl:but sometimes I'm like as well.

Comment

I have read a more detailed hadith about Khurasan that fits current world events in Afghanistan very well. I don't know whether it is authentic. Something like this (from memory):

Muslims will enter treaty with the Christians (or Romans) against another Christian group and will be given victory.

After this the Muslims and Christians will fall out with each other - the Muslims will say the victory was due to Allah, the Christians will say the victory was due to the cross i.e Christianity.

So then a Muslim will kill the Christian and the two sides will turn on each other.

The Christians will ask the Muslims to hand over Muslim prisoners but the Muslims will refuse saying they are our brothers in faith. This will lead to a great war between Muslim and their erstwhile Chritian allies. The army of black turbans from Khurasan will fught them and no-one will defeat this army, which will join imam Mehdi until it reaches Jerusalem.

What we have seen in the Khurasan area (or part of it) recently is USSR (non-Muslim/Christian/atheist) invading Afganistan (Muslim). The Muslims sought help from UK and US (Christians/atheists) and defeated the Soviets.

After that - Muslims tried to implement Islam (Taliban) but the Western nations weren't having any of it because they think their way (secularism, Judae-christian values) are superior. There are concerted efforts by Christian missionaries to propogate in Iraq and Afghnaistan under the guise of NGOs and relief agencies.

Sept 11 happened, US asks Taliban to hand over Usama, Taliban refuse - they will not hand over Muslims to the kuffar without evidence.

War on Terror begins.

8 years on Taliban and other resistance movements are still not showing any signs of losing or giving up.

I don't know if the hadith is real or if it has been "elaborated" in the light of current events or if it is a mish-mash of separate hadiths, but if even slightly authentic should be a message of hope for us Muslims and we should not be down-hearted with the ultimate fate of Afghanistan in the ongoing War on Terror. May Allah aid and preserve all those who seek to establish his deen.

Comment

Originally posted by Wave&Smile View Post
              I have read a more detailed hadith about Khurasan that fits current world events in Afghanistan very well. I don't know whether it is authentic. Something like this (from memory):

Muslims will enter treaty with the Christians (or Romans) against another Christian group and will be given victory.

After this the Muslims and Christians will fall out with each other - the Muslims will say the victory was due to Allah, the Christians will say the victory was due to the cross i.e Christianity.

So then a Muslim will kill the Christian and the two sides will turn on each other.

The Christians will ask the Muslims to hand over Muslim prisoners but the Muslims will refuse saying they are our brothers in faith. This will lead to a great war between Muslim and their erstwhile Chritian allies. The army of black turbans from Khurasan will fught them and no-one will defeat this army, which will join imam Mehdi until it reaches Jerusalem.

What we have seen in the Khurasan area (or part of it) recently is USSR (non-Muslim/Christian/atheist) invading Afganistan (Muslim). The Muslims sought help from UK and US (Christians/atheists) and defeated the Soviets.

After that - Muslims tried to implement Islam (Taliban) but the Western nations weren't having any of it because they think their way (secularism, Judae-christian values) are superior. There are concerted efforts by Christian missionaries to propogate in Iraq and Afghnaistan under the guise of NGOs and relief agencies.

Sept 11 happened, US asks Taliban to hand over Usama, Taliban refuse - they will not hand over Muslims to the kuffar without evidence.

War on Terror begins.

8 years on Taliban and other resistance movements are still not showing any signs of losing or giving up.

I don't know if the hadith is real or if it has been "elaborated" in the light of current events or if it is a mish-mash of separate hadiths, but if even slightly authentic should be a message of hope for us Muslims and we should not be down-hearted with the ultimate fate of Afghanistan in the ongoing War on Terror. May Allah aid and preserve all those who seek to establish his deen.
              very interesting
              There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

I dont think taliban have black flags. THe Shabab in Somalia have black flags and they are on the verge of overthrowing the governemnt there. Maybe Somalis are the children of issac. :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Wave&Smile View Post

War on Terror begins.

I heard very similar. Except I didn't hear that the enemy that the Muslims and Christians would make a packed upon would be a second Christian group. I heard it could be any group but would be a common foe.

And the Taliban did have black flags out of Khurasan if I'm not mistaken back in 2004.
                  Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by YasirH View Post
                    I don't think the Pashtoons will take very kindly to you calling them Jews.
                    There are some references that state that the pashtoons are descended from the tribe of bani israel:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...ghanistan.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtuns

http://muslimisraelis.googlepages.com/home

This site is interesting:

http://armyofmahdi.googlepages.com/home
                    Last edited by Sultan; 29-08-09, 03:59 AM.

Comment

السلام علیکم
                      وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّـهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾
                      سورة الزمر

But those who have avoided Taghut, lest they worship it, and turned back to Allah - for them are good tidings. So give good tidings to My servants (17) Who listen to speech and follow the best of it. Those are the ones Allah has guided, and those are people of understanding. (18) Alquran-Zumar

Mahdi (AS) is the twelfth Imam, as the Prophet (PBUH) said.
                      He is son of Imam Hassan Askari (AS). He is alive. Several Shiite Scientists have met him.
                      My brothers, Please wake up. I demand a little time to read the Shiite resources.

A Thread On Shiite Resources

A book about Mahdi

Comment

Originally posted by hossein41 View Post
                        السلام علیکم
                        وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّـهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾
                        سورة الزمر

But those who have avoided Taghut, lest they worship it, and turned back to Allah - for them are good tidings. So give good tidings to My servants (17) Who listen to speech and follow the best of it. Those are the ones Allah has guided, and those are people of understanding. (18) Alquran-Zumar

Mahdi (AS) is the twelfth Imam, as the Prophet (PBUH) said.
                        He is son of Imam Hassan Askari (AS). He is alive. Several Shiite Scientists have met him.
                        My brothers, Please wake up. I demand a little time to read the Shiite resources.

A Thread On Shiite Resources

A book about Mahdi
                        It makes sense if Mahdi is son of Imam Hassan Al-askari and his children that survived hid their identity after all the persecution they faced.
                        Last edited by Supernova Nebula; 02-08-10, 11:39 AM.

Comment

The son of Imam Hasan al-Askari is a myth Shi'a historians and scholars of hadith can't even agree on his basic details...like the name of his mother? was she even pregnant? what day was he born?

the late Grand Ayatollah al-Khu'i even states that the Imams names are never mentioned in hadith. This is exactly why the Shi`a divided into so many sects and disagreed on the Imamat of each Imam.

يقول الخوئي: الروايات المتواترة الواصلة إلينا من طريق العامة والخاصة قد حددت الأئمة عليهم السلام باثني عشر من ناحية العدد ولم تحددهم بأسمائهم عليهم السلام واحداً بعد واحد، حتى لا يمكن فرض الشك في الإمام اللاحق بعد رحلة الإمام السابق، بل قد تقتضي المصلحة في ذلك الزمان اختفاءه والتستر عليه لدى الناس؛ بل لدى أصحابهم عليهم السلام إلا أصحاب السر لهم، وقد اتفقت هذه القضية في غير هذا المورد والله العالم
                          The spiritual warrior is he who breaks an idol;
                          and the idol of each person is his Ego.

- Imam Abul Qasim al-Qushayri

Comment

Originally posted by Sultan View Post
                            There are some references that state that the pashtoons are descended from the tribe of bani israel:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...ghanistan.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtuns

http://muslimisraelis.googlepages.com/home

This site is interesting:

http://armyofmahdi.googlepages.com/home
                            salaams to all

i was going to mention the same thing

its not an insult to the Pashtuns as you are only saying that they are descended from the progeny of a great prophet of Allah.

actually, i read that the Pashtuns themsleves say that they are decended from the progeny of Ishaaq (AS).

time will tell- lets not get too excited about these things.
                            its Ramadaan & we are wasting time & only deluding ourselves if we think what were do here most of the time on Ummah forums is better than tilaawatul quran, nafl salaah, zikrullah & sitting in the company of the pious.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
                            jazakallah
                            Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
                            very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Originally posted by nadeem isahque
                              i have a great message for the people who read all this
                              IMAM MAHDI's Advent has been completed. He came, completed his mission and he gone back and if you are waiting for him still then you are not in the rihgt path.
                              PROPHET said that whoever disbelief shatan is kafir and whoever disbelief Mahdi is also Kafir.
                              so for the people who really wants to know about IMAM MAHDI's advent and the truth
                              click this
                              Get lost fool. Are you qadian sect?
                              http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X