X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The emergence of Imam Mahdi is near - Hadith

:start:
    :salams

Quran 21:1. Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning, yet they heed not and they turn away.

These are the hadith of Rasool Allah

The emergence of Imam Mahdi

• Mahdi will emerge at such a time when people will become despondent and say 'There is no Mahdi'. (Ibid).
    • He will come when Muslims are killed everywhere. (Ibid).

• Imam Mahdi is from the household of the Prophet Mohammad, Allah's peace and blessings be upon him. (Ahmad, Ibn Majah).
    • His name and surename will be the same as the name and surename of prophet Mohammad. (Abu Dawud).
    • In one night Allah will inspire him and prepare him to carry out his task successfully. (Ahmad).

• He will fill the entire earth with Justice, just as it will have been filled with injustice and oppression. (Abu Dawud).
    • Imam Mahdi will be born in Arabia, he will be from Quraish.
    • His forehead will be broad and his nose will be high, His face will shine like a star and he will have a black spot on his left cheek. (Tabarani).
    • His facial features and character will be the same as that of the prophet Mohammad. (Abu Dawud).
    • He will be one of the leaders of Paradise in the Herafter. (Ibn Majah).
    • Mahdi will emerge at such a time when people will become despondent and say 'There is no Mahdi'. (Ibid).
    • When he comes to Arabia the government will attack him and he will flee to Khurassan [Afghanistan].
    • Black flags (army) will emerge from Khurasan (Afghanistan). None will be able to turn them back, until they are in Baitul Maqdis. (Tirmidhie).
    • Black flags from the family of Abbas will emerge, then another army will emerge from Khurasan (Afghanistan), their topis (headgear) and clothes will be white (Taliban?). Their leader will be a person by the name of Shuayb bin Saalih, from Tameem. He (and his army) will annihilate the companions of Sufyaani. (Narrated by Abu Dawud).
    • When you see black flags coming from Khuraasaan, then you must join them, even though you have to be dragged in the snow, because, Allah's Khalifah, Mahdi, will be amongst them. (Ahmad, Baihaqie).
    • A person named Sufyaani will emerge from the city of Damascus. (Muslim).
    • Most of the people who will follow him will be from the tribe of Bani Kalb. (Muslim).
    • They will fight (to such an extent) that they will pierce the stomachs of women and kill children. (Muslim).
    • The people from the tribe of Qais will gather to oppose them. They (Qais) will then kill them (Sufyaanis) in such a manner that they will not be able to find any refuge behind a mountain. (Muslim).
    • When this Sufyaano hears about the Mahdi he will sent an army against him from Syria, it will be swallowed up in the desert between Makkah and Madina and only one man will survife who will go back and inform his people about their fate. (Abu Dawud).
    • When the people see this, groups of people from Syria and Iraq will come and swear allegiance to him. (Abu Dawud).
    • Then a man from Quraysh whose mother is from Kalb will appear and send an army against them, and will defeat them, this will be known as the Battle of Kalb. Whoever does not witness the spoils of this battle will miss much! (Abu Dawud).
    • The Mahdi will distribute the wealth, and will rule the people according to the Sunnah of the Prophet. (Abu Dawud).
    • His age at the time of his emergence will be forty years. (Tabarani).
    • The Mahdi will be from the progeny of the Prophet Mohammad, from the descendants of Fatimah. (Abu Daud).
    • The Mahdi and 70.000 children of Isaac [Pashtoens, Afghans] will conquest Constantinople in Turkey. (Muslim).
    • They will not conquest Constantinople with weapons or arrows, but with Takbeer and Tasbeeh. (Muslim).
    • The Romans (Europians, Americans) will attack you with 80 banners, and there will be 12.000 men under each banner. (Bukharie).
    • A jamaat of Muslims wages Jihad on India and they will conquer India with the help of Allah.
    • At this time, Muslims will be weak and there will be very few pious people.
    • Once again the Quran and Sunnah will govern the people, this time by the rightly guided Khalifh, Imam Mahdi. (Tirmidhie).
    • Islam will gain an upper hand and will be firmly established in the land.
    • The oppression, tyranny, and darkness that prevailed all over the globe will be replaced with justice, peace and equity. (Ibn Majah).
    • The smile, which was long forgotten, will be restored on the Muslim faces and the inhabitants of the Earth will be pleased with him. (Ibn Majah)
    • Everybody will be happy to the extent that even birds an wild animals will rejoice in his rule. (Ahmad).
    • Heaven will end rain profusely, livestock will be in abundance. (Mustadrak).
    • A Callers will proclaim in the street, 'Is anybody in need of anything?' Nobody will respond except one person. (Ahmad).
    • Mahdi will be the ruler of the world and he will share the wealth between the people. (Tirmidhie).
    • So that a man will come to him and say, 'Give me, give me'. Then he will spread his cloth and put in it as much as he can carry. (Mustadrak).
    • Imam Mahdi will fight great wars against the Christians, they will win with the help of Allah.
    • The Romans (Americans, Europians) will dishonour a treaty they have made with a member of my family, whose name will be like mine (i.e. the Mahdi). (Narrated by At Tabarani).
    • Then an army will advance from Madinah Tayyibah, which will comprise of the best of persons on the entire surface of the earth. (Muslim).
    • When the two armies line up for battle, the Christians will say, 'Separate from those who made our families prisoners (and enslaved them), so that we may fight them only'. The Muslims will say; 'Never! We take an oath that we will never separate ourselves between you and our fellow Muslim brothers'. They will then engage in battle. (Muslim).
    • One third of the Muslim army will flee the battlefield, and they will never be forgiven by Allah. One third will be martyred, and they will be amongst the best of martyrs in the sight of Allah. The other third (of the Muslim army) will be victorious, and they will be saved from any other Fitnah for the rest of their lives. (Muslim, Tabarani).
    Last edited by OUmmah; 29-04-09, 01:44 PM.
    Signature:
    O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliyâ’ ( protectors, helpers), they are but Auliyâ’ of each other. And if any amongst you takes them (as Auliyâ’), then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allâh guides not those people who are the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers and unjust). 5:51

Re: The emergence of Imam Mahdi is near - Hadith

most of these predictions are from shia beliefs ,do you have beliefs from sunni point of view??

Comment

Originally posted by Lyricallysha View Post
      most of these predictions are from shia beliefs ,do you have beliefs from sunni point of view??
      umm no...these are all sunni beliefs

:s...

maybe some shia beliefs are similar to sunni regarding the Mahdi

Comment

do we know the authenticity of most those hadith? if so can someone post?
        Islamic Lectures and Videos
        Halal Restaurant and Masjid Finder
        Halal Vitamins
        Reliable Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by OUmmah View Post
          • The Mahdi and 70.000 children of Isaac [Pashtoens, Afghans] will conquest Constantinople in Turkey. (Muslim).
          I don't think the Pashtoons will take very kindly to you calling them Jews.

The Persians also apparently believe that they are the descendants of Ishaaq AS, so some of these could very well be from shia sources.
          <--- I look like that and when I'm not :zzz:, I'm usually like like:banbear:and like:rotfl:but sometimes I'm like as well.

Comment

I have read a more detailed hadith about Khurasan that fits current world events in Afghanistan very well. I don't know whether it is authentic. Something like this (from memory):

Muslims will enter treaty with the Christians (or Romans) against another Christian group and will be given victory.

After this the Muslims and Christians will fall out with each other - the Muslims will say the victory was due to Allah, the Christians will say the victory was due to the cross i.e Christianity.

So then a Muslim will kill the Christian and the two sides will turn on each other.

The Christians will ask the Muslims to hand over Muslim prisoners but the Muslims will refuse saying they are our brothers in faith. This will lead to a great war between Muslim and their erstwhile Chritian allies. The army of black turbans from Khurasan will fught them and no-one will defeat this army, which will join imam Mehdi until it reaches Jerusalem.

What we have seen in the Khurasan area (or part of it) recently is USSR (non-Muslim/Christian/atheist) invading Afganistan (Muslim). The Muslims sought help from UK and US (Christians/atheists) and defeated the Soviets.

After that - Muslims tried to implement Islam (Taliban) but the Western nations weren't having any of it because they think their way (secularism, Judae-christian values) are superior. There are concerted efforts by Christian missionaries to propogate in Iraq and Afghnaistan under the guise of NGOs and relief agencies.

Sept 11 happened, US asks Taliban to hand over Usama, Taliban refuse - they will not hand over Muslims to the kuffar without evidence.

War on Terror begins.

8 years on Taliban and other resistance movements are still not showing any signs of losing or giving up.

I don't know if the hadith is real or if it has been "elaborated" in the light of current events or if it is a mish-mash of separate hadiths, but if even slightly authentic should be a message of hope for us Muslims and we should not be down-hearted with the ultimate fate of Afghanistan in the ongoing War on Terror. May Allah aid and preserve all those who seek to establish his deen.

Comment

Originally posted by Wave&Smile View Post
              I have read a more detailed hadith about Khurasan that fits current world events in Afghanistan very well. I don't know whether it is authentic. Something like this (from memory):

Muslims will enter treaty with the Christians (or Romans) against another Christian group and will be given victory.

After this the Muslims and Christians will fall out with each other - the Muslims will say the victory was due to Allah, the Christians will say the victory was due to the cross i.e Christianity.

So then a Muslim will kill the Christian and the two sides will turn on each other.

The Christians will ask the Muslims to hand over Muslim prisoners but the Muslims will refuse saying they are our brothers in faith. This will lead to a great war between Muslim and their erstwhile Chritian allies. The army of black turbans from Khurasan will fught them and no-one will defeat this army, which will join imam Mehdi until it reaches Jerusalem.

What we have seen in the Khurasan area (or part of it) recently is USSR (non-Muslim/Christian/atheist) invading Afganistan (Muslim). The Muslims sought help from UK and US (Christians/atheists) and defeated the Soviets.

After that - Muslims tried to implement Islam (Taliban) but the Western nations weren't having any of it because they think their way (secularism, Judae-christian values) are superior. There are concerted efforts by Christian missionaries to propogate in Iraq and Afghnaistan under the guise of NGOs and relief agencies.

Sept 11 happened, US asks Taliban to hand over Usama, Taliban refuse - they will not hand over Muslims to the kuffar without evidence.

War on Terror begins.

8 years on Taliban and other resistance movements are still not showing any signs of losing or giving up.

I don't know if the hadith is real or if it has been "elaborated" in the light of current events or if it is a mish-mash of separate hadiths, but if even slightly authentic should be a message of hope for us Muslims and we should not be down-hearted with the ultimate fate of Afghanistan in the ongoing War on Terror. May Allah aid and preserve all those who seek to establish his deen.
              very interesting
              There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

I dont think taliban have black flags. THe Shabab in Somalia have black flags and they are on the verge of overthrowing the governemnt there. Maybe Somalis are the children of issac.

Comment

Originally posted by Wave&Smile View Post

War on Terror begins.

I heard very similar. Except I didn't hear that the enemy that the Muslims and Christians would make a packed upon would be a second Christian group. I heard it could be any group but would be a common foe.

And the Taliban did have black flags out of Khurasan if I'm not mistaken back in 2004.
                  Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by YasirH View Post
                    I don't think the Pashtoons will take very kindly to you calling them Jews.
                    There are some references that state that the pashtoons are descended from the tribe of bani israel:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...ghanistan.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtuns

http://muslimisraelis.googlepages.com/home

This site is interesting:

http://armyofmahdi.googlepages.com/home
                    Last edited by Sultan; 29-08-09, 03:59 AM.

Comment

السلام علیکم
                      وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّـهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾
                      سورة الزمر

But those who have avoided Taghut, lest they worship it, and turned back to Allah - for them are good tidings. So give good tidings to My servants (17) Who listen to speech and follow the best of it. Those are the ones Allah has guided, and those are people of understanding. (18) Alquran-Zumar

Mahdi (AS) is the twelfth Imam, as the Prophet (PBUH) said.
                      He is son of Imam Hassan Askari (AS). He is alive. Several Shiite Scientists have met him.
                      My brothers, Please wake up. I demand a little time to read the Shiite resources.

A Thread On Shiite Resources

A book about Mahdi

Comment

Originally posted by hossein41 View Post
                        السلام علیکم
                        وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّـهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾
                        سورة الزمر

But those who have avoided Taghut, lest they worship it, and turned back to Allah - for them are good tidings. So give good tidings to My servants (17) Who listen to speech and follow the best of it. Those are the ones Allah has guided, and those are people of understanding. (18) Alquran-Zumar

Mahdi (AS) is the twelfth Imam, as the Prophet (PBUH) said.
                        He is son of Imam Hassan Askari (AS). He is alive. Several Shiite Scientists have met him.
                        My brothers, Please wake up. I demand a little time to read the Shiite resources.

A Thread On Shiite Resources

A book about Mahdi
                        It makes sense if Mahdi is son of Imam Hassan Al-askari and his children that survived hid their identity after all the persecution they faced.
                        Last edited by Supernova Nebula; 02-08-10, 11:39 AM.

Comment

The son of Imam Hasan al-Askari is a myth Shi'a historians and scholars of hadith can't even agree on his basic details...like the name of his mother? was she even pregnant? what day was he born?

the late Grand Ayatollah al-Khu'i even states that the Imams names are never mentioned in hadith. This is exactly why the Shi`a divided into so many sects and disagreed on the Imamat of each Imam.

يقول الخوئي: الروايات المتواترة الواصلة إلينا من طريق العامة والخاصة قد حددت الأئمة عليهم السلام باثني عشر من ناحية العدد ولم تحددهم بأسمائهم عليهم السلام واحداً بعد واحد، حتى لا يمكن فرض الشك في الإمام اللاحق بعد رحلة الإمام السابق، بل قد تقتضي المصلحة في ذلك الزمان اختفاءه والتستر عليه لدى الناس؛ بل لدى أصحابهم عليهم السلام إلا أصحاب السر لهم، وقد اتفقت هذه القضية في غير هذا المورد والله العالم

Al khû’i says: “The authentic mutâwatir narrations which reach us by means of the Khassah (Twelver Shi’ites) and the ‘Âmmah ( Mainstream Muslims) only mention the number 12 but never specified them by their names peace be upon them one by one...”
                          The spiritual warrior is he who breaks an idol;
                          and the idol of each person is his Ego.

- Imam Abul Qasim al-Qushayri

Comment

Originally posted by Sultan View Post
                            There are some references that state that the pashtoons are descended from the tribe of bani israel:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...ghanistan.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtuns

http://muslimisraelis.googlepages.com/home

This site is interesting:

http://armyofmahdi.googlepages.com/home
                            salaams to all

i was going to mention the same thing

its not an insult to the Pashtuns as you are only saying that they are descended from the progeny of a great prophet of Allah.

actually, i read that the Pashtuns themsleves say that they are decended from the progeny of Ishaaq (AS).

time will tell- lets not get too excited about these things.
                            its Ramadaan & we are wasting time & only deluding ourselves if we think what were do here most of the time on Ummah forums is better than tilaawatul quran, nafl salaah, zikrullah & sitting in the company of the pious.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
                            jazakallah
                            Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
                            very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Originally posted by nadeem isahque
                              i have a great message for the people who read all this
                              IMAM MAHDI's Advent has been completed. He came, completed his mission and he gone back and if you are waiting for him still then you are not in the rihgt path.
                              PROPHET said that whoever disbelief shatan is kafir and whoever disbelief Mahdi is also Kafir.
                              so for the people who really wants to know about IMAM MAHDI's advent and the truth
                              click this
                              Get lost fool. Are you qadian sect?
                              http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X