Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fadhaa'il A'maal & the truth about Tableegh Jaam'aat.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fadhaa'il A'maal & the truth about Tableegh Jaam'aat.

Zammy I have a Q regarding this pic you posted

Show me , where is the grave? I cant see it?? And is this picture of the masjid???

Comment

Originally posted by zammy View Post
      Lol I beg to differ. Without knowledge everything seems black and white.
      haha sister, it would have been better if you remain silent. khair inshallah.What i do know, Black and white refers to something which is clear-cut or. or black and white means there is somethign wrong? without knolwedge aisha(rd) marriege case white black or grey?
      Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Comment

Originally posted by Emelianenko View Post
        Show me , where is the grave? I cant see it?? And is this picture of the masjid???
        Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Comment

Alright, insha Allah kheyr. I did my part. The only conclusion Ive come upon is `why follow or believe something questionable..when you can live fine without it.`if anything, its grey. Very grey. And we should leave the grey areas well alone. So that`s exactly what I shall do..

:wswrwb:
          Well in that case you should not take from Imam Nawawi, ibn Kathir, al Bayhaqi, ibn Qayim's a definite .. hmm .. list is too big. Just dont take from anyone lol .. in order not to fall into the 'grey'

Lol I beg to differ. Without knowledge everything seems black and white.
          You know everything thats right and everything that wrong without knowledge? lol ... I beg to differ ..

Comment

Originally posted by junaid123 View Post
            haha sister, it would have been better if you remain silent. khair inshallah.What i do know, Black and white refers to something which is clear-cut or. or black and white means there is somethign wrong? without knolwedge aisha(rd) marriege case white black or grey?
            huh? What I mean is that when you have less knowledge, you think everything is clear cut. But when you learn more, you realize there are so many shades of grey you were not aware of before because you thought it was either one way or the highway.

-- about the grave; I dont know, I have never been. Maybe someone who lives in the area can go check it out for us. All I know is I trust the source. But of course, I cant be so naive as to expect everyone to trust who I trust.
            May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
            I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
            My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Fais View Post
              Well in that case you should not take from Imam Nawawi, ibn Kathir, al Bayhaqi, ibn Qayim's a definite .. hmm .. list is too big. Just dont take from anyone lol .. in order not to fall into the 'grey'

You know everything thats right and everything that wrong without knowledge? lol ... I beg to differ ..
              But I love ibn Qayyim. =(
              My Blog

Comment

zammy please answer my q re the pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Emelianenko View Post
                  zammy please answer my q re the pic!
                  You posted it, you speak against blind following yet have done exactly that. You trust the source, and have posted the pic. Now we can all see the same pic you see, POINT OUT THE GRAVE to us please.

Comment

sorry bout the double post and massive fonts :p

Comment

huh? What I mean is that when you have less knowledge, you think everything is clear cut.
                      Since when people have such thinking ? not a laymen but this is thinking of Dumb dude.

Comment

But I love ibn Qayyim. =(
                        Kitab ar-rooh. If u do, 100 thing would be grey , green and RED.

Comment

Originally posted by junaid123 View Post
                          Kitab ar-rooh. If u do, 100 thing would be grey , green and RED.
                          lol, I was going to say that. :rotfl: @ green and RED lol

Comment

I am not a student of knowledge. Nor am I scholar. What do I know of jarh wa ta3deel and isnaad?

There is blind following, then there is taking from trustworthy well known and established scholars. And there's a vast difference between the two.
                            http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...58#post3212258
                            Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

Comment

Emel-- Forgive me for not recognizing a grave in a picture. It`s not my fault there`s not a gravestone with an inscription on it. Would you like me to go dig the dude out of his grave for you or something? Just go check it out. I`m not really fussed.

And Junaid, did you just tell me that I dont have love for the quran or hadith?

....Ajeeb.

This is when I exit this thread. I tried to be civilized but obviously not everyone can return the favour. Instead they twist my words against me and try to derive meanings that do not exist.

Glad tidings to the Strangers. =)

wasalaam.
                              My Blog

Comment

And Junaid, did you just tell me that I dont have love for the quran or hadith?

....Ajeeb.
                                so apologize if it hurt you. but the main point was read Kitab Ar-ruh.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X