Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fadhaa'il A'maal & the truth about Tableegh Jaam'aat.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fadhaa'il A'maal & the truth about Tableegh Jaam'aat.

Copy and paste war!

Comment

Originally posted by zammy View Post
      And what makes you think I blind follow scholars, since you know me so well?
      oh ok so you checked the narrations that you quoted as well as verifying the jarh and tadeel of the scholars u posted? did u check the isnad of the hadith they quoted? did u verify what they said about the tablighi jamaat by reading the book or going and seeing the alleged grave? did u speak to a tj alim and ask him about the allegations made against them?
      FEAR ALLAH (SWT) AS HE DESERVES TO BE FEARED!!!
      OH Allah help your slaves in As Sham
      Donate to syria.
      *Sisters please do not rep or PM me as my wife will kill me so rep her instead*

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
        are these ulema who are upon the salafiya the same who sit under tyrants and teach muslims to rat on other muslims, and to spy on other muslims, and to support oppressors?

or have you found a true bunch of ulema for us to follow?

because surely none of the true salaf would sit under tyrants and give fatwa that supports tyrants, nor obey tyrants who judge by other than what Allah says, and teach muslims that it is ok to disobey Allah and His Messenger

this would not be any ulema who are followers of the salaf
        I don't know which scholars you are referring to. If you could post some concrete evidence against these supposed scholars that I supposedly follow who supposedly support tyrants, then by all means go ahead.
        May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
        I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
        My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by in_exile View Post
          oh ok so you checked the narrations that you quoted as well as verifying the jarh and tadeel of the scholars u posted? did u check the isnad of the hadith they quoted? did u verify what they said about the tablighi jamaat by reading the book or going and seeing the alleged grave? did u speak to a tj alim and ask him about the allegations made against them?
          I am not a student of knowledge. Nor am I scholar. What do I know of jarh wa ta3deel and isnaad?

There is blind following, then there is taking from trustworthy well known and established scholars. And there's a vast difference between the two.
          My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
            Salaams
            thought i'd share a beautiful hadith taken from "preparing for the day of judgement, by Imam ibn Hajaar al Asqalani
            Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Comment

I am not a student of knowledge. Nor am I scholar.
              Salaf said be a scholar or be a talib-e- ilm(student of knowledge) and dont be anything else except this 2. so instead copy-pasting you may start to study with basic inshallah. copy-pasting Objection deserves only copy-pasting answer. so it will take us no where.
              Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Comment

I am not a student of knowledge. Nor am I scholar. What do I know of jarh wa ta3deel and isnaad?

There is blind following, then there is taking from trustworthy well known and established scholars. And there's a vast difference between the two.
                so your not a scholar nor a student of knowledge and you know nothing of jarh and tadeel... then how do you know the people you are taking from are trustworthy.... tell me this what is the ruling in islam for taking something on trust about another muslim? ie if a muslim says something to you about another muslim what is the ruling about accepting it? this much even a layperson should know?
                FEAR ALLAH (SWT) AS HE DESERVES TO BE FEARED!!!
                OH Allah help your slaves in As Sham
                Donate to syria.
                *Sisters please do not rep or PM me as my wife will kill me so rep her instead*

Comment

Originally posted by in_exile View Post
                  so your not a scholar nor a student of knowledge and you know nothing of jarh and tadeel... then how do you know the people you are taking from are trustworthy.... tell me this what is the ruling in islam for taking something on trust about another muslim? ie if a muslim says something to you about another muslim what is the ruling about accepting it? this much even a layperson should know?
                  ?

This is not a matter of qeela wa qaal. There's a difference between saying 'i heard so and so say about so and so' and you have nothing else to back up your words. But when I am of an opinion, where the 'Ulamaa have spoken of it many times and given countless daleel, of course I am not going to question it. After all, the scholars are the inheritors of prophethood, and if they strive for an answer and they are right, they get double ajar, if not, then one ajr. When I hear something, yes I should confirm it. But it is enough confirmation for me that all the scholars are of that opinion. I don't see any scholars of today promoting the tableeghi da'wah, do you?

Also, I may not be a scholar or a student of knowledge...but nobody else in this thread is either. And on top of that, I am not saying things only based on my own opinion and nothing else...So that is a moot point.
                  My Blog

Comment

'Taking' .. nice word. Its the same though ... because you wont be able to verify the Hadith or the evidence in either case ...

Comment

So what exactly do you lot do?

Not take from scholars at all? because obviously you cannot confirm, due to not having their knowledge?

This is a new development.

Are we our own scholars now?
                      My Blog

Comment

No, no. Of course I consider them as followers of the salaf. But all you did was paste something about what scholars have said about weak ahadith, which is fine. But there is more wrong with fadaa'il a'maal than weak ahadith.

Does it not bother you that you are a staunch follower of a group that is not considered as ahlussunah wal jamaa'ah by the scholars?
                        no it doesn't sweetie, because unlike you i looked into and researched each of these false allegations.

also you say there is something more wrong than weak hadeeth with fadhail e amaal. why don't you tell us what that is?
                        The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                        (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                        In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Not take from scholars at all? because obviously you cannot confirm, due to not having their knowledge?

I blind follow .. Just like you and every other Salafi ...

Only difference between us is .. i admit i blind follow, while you guys dont.

Comment

The scholars whom were involved in Tabligh back in the day, advised us to take knowledge and benefit from scholars even if they didn't agree with the work of Tabligh.

I think that says enough.
                            The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                            (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                            In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

yeh you are doing a good job. You should keep exposing the evils of tablighi jamaat and the evils of fadhail amaal thru which they have let a majority of ummah astray.

Masha'Allah keep up the good work sister.

Unfortunately, the only wrong here is the so called scholars who are pointing the tablighi leaders of the past as wrong are also considered, recognized and classed as scholars by ulama such as Shaykh Saleh ibn Fauzan, Shaykh Bin Baaz, Shaykh Kishk, Shaykh Uthaymin and Shaykh Ibraheem al Jibreen with exception to Shaykh Albani.

As for the middle men or "scholars" who have taken the internet world by storm and quote Bin Baz, Uthaymin and others bout tablighi jamaat, half of their statements have been fabricated to suit personal desires and to establish their own positions.

But you may continue to spread the haqq and warn people of the evils of tablighi jamaat, for they have been causing too much fitna and taking masses away from Islam. So people like yourself, Triod and Allaahuakbar.net and salafipublications really need to stand up and speak cuz if you flag bearers of haq dont speak up then who will? :up:
                              لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

I don't see any scholars of today promoting the tableeghi da'wah, do you?
                                How many eyes do you have sister? have u been in the gathering of 5 million in Bangladesh?
                                Also, I may not be a scholar or a student of knowledge.
                                If you are not a scholar and also not a student of knowledge dont you think we fall in the catagory "our own scholar"?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X