Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fadhaa'il A'maal & the truth about Tableegh Jaam'aat.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fadhaa'il A'maal & the truth about Tableegh Jaam'aat.

atariya. You have not proved anything. Anyone can post verses. But you havent posted it in context to practices of tabligh jamat and your initial post proves that you have NO knowledge of the practices of TJ. You have done the same as zammy and aboo sait etc... posted usual stuff that you have been tooled with and when those who have actually practically seen the practices challenge you to bring forth ACTUAL evidence as opposed to hearsay, you cannot respond.

I have refuted the posts of Zammy and Aboo Sait and his every so ridiculous attempt to refute me further. Instead of copy pasting, respond to my posts in a clear coherent manner with proof that is in context.

Comment

Originally posted by al-atariyah View Post
      Nah. I'm praying that Allah guides you to the right path and I pray that Allah keeps me firmly guided on the path of the salaf. Ameen.
      Im sure he will.....maybe you ought to apologise to KeeKee what you wrote about her?
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
        lol even Nabi (AS) knew for a fact and had baseerah that whatever he was doing was 100% correct, still he always asked for his own guidance and made istighfar 70 times everyday .

The user is accusing a sister of kibr, (being sure that she herself hasn't got any kibr) while making duaa for guidance of "you all" with exception to her, perhaps she has already recieved it I guess.

So, I wanted to have a definite entry into jannah with her help :P
        You're already committing shirk. The only person that will help you get to Jannah is Allah. Remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
          Im sure he will.....maybe you ought to apologise to KeeKee what you wrote about her?
          I don't apologize for showing anger against those who disobey Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by MWarrior View Post
            Fine, 3 days then :p Or you can come 40 days with me in the summer InshaAllah :p
            I've had my fare share of the TJ stuff...I have to put hand on heart the TJ's are very good in character.
            But if you go to 'their mosques', children and women are not welcome, although they may have women marching up and donw the country...:o
            Call to Tawheed: Worship Allah ALONE.
            ANTI: Shirk, 786, Milad un Nabi, Ya Mohammads, Brelvis, Sufi's.

Comment

You're already committing shirk. The only person that will help you get to Jannah is Allah. Remember that.
              awwh yeh :( I mite go in hell for shirk :s
              لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by myself View Post
                I've had my fare share of the TJ stuff...I have to put hand on heart the TJ's are very good in character.
                But if you go to 'their mosques', children and women are not welcome, although they may have women marching up and donw the country...:o
                :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: oooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkk dunno which mosque you been to man.

Comment

Originally posted by Emelianenko View Post
                  atariya. You have not proved anything. Anyone can post verses. But you havent posted it in context to practices of tabligh jamat and your initial post proves that you have NO knowledge of the practices of TJ. You have done the same as zammy and aboo sait etc... posted usual stuff that you have been tooled with and when those who have actually practically seen the practices challenge you to bring forth ACTUAL evidence as opposed to hearsay, you cannot respond.

I have refuted the posts of Zammy and Aboo Sait and his every so ridiculous attempt to refute me further. Instead of copy pasting, respond to my posts in a clear coherent manner with proof that is in context.
                  You're in no position to refute anybody. Moreover, I'm not copy pasting. I think if you read my past postings, it would have been crystal clear. & I already responded countless of times. If you desire to ignore that, then put the blame on yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Fais View Post
                    You obviously dont know what your talking about and most probably didnt bother reading anything that was said.
                    Yeah. That's why you replied with countless of evidence. Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Emelianenko View Post

Does the tj ever speak about the the word إِلَهَ of first part of the Kalima لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
                      • This is is so utterly false and a lie and slander i feel sorry for you.
                      • BRING FORTH YOUR PROOF OF THIS SLANDER.
                      • Bring forth your proof that TJs call to worship other than Allah as you put it.
                      • I await YOUR answer and not the copy paste job of one of your scholars whose views are distorted and knowledge of TJ is absolutely minimal if any
                      You have quoted a question that I posed before you.

Instead of answering the question you are telling me it is false, calling the question 'slander' and asking me proof for something out of your imagination.

I quote your words describing the Kalima as understood and propagated by you.

Originally Posted by Emelianenko:

Every brother who is on Jamat, young or old, experienced or inexperienced
                      is first taught to invite to the ONENESS of Allah and the FINAL messenger Muhammed SAW.

They are told to negate the creation by speaking about the greatness of Allah swt. An example (and to show you that you do not need to go through any huge institute to utter such words)
                      • "Allah swt is One,
                      • He has no partners.
                      • Allah swt is doing each and everything without the creation.
                      • Allah created the earth and the heavens,
                      • Allah swt brings out the day and brings the night.
                      • Allah swt brings the soft blade of grass out of hard ground.
                      • Allah swt is the sustainer, the all powerful, Lord of the day of judgment, giver of life and death.
                      • The fire does not burn but with the will of Allah, the knife cannot cut but with the will of Allah, food cannot take hunger away but with the will of Allah...."
                      Please tell me is there any mention of the word "Ilaah" in your interpretation of Kalimah?

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showpost....&postcount=119

What more proof do you want? The above link has the details.
                      Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

Comment

Why is it after every lecture, someone stands up and starts taking names :( kinda annoying.

When the prophet :saw: gave sermons I haven't come across any of his companions (raa) stand up and ask who's ready to go out for X number of day/months.

Those who go out on tablighee stuff...is your community full of Muslims, that you out spreading. It's just like 'networking the domino'...I call you, you call him and the balls rolling.

Comment

bro, tell me which TJ mosque doesnt allow CHILDREN! TJ headquarters in dewsbury n london has hundreds of kids running around thursday nights! Go today if you dont believe me ;)

Anyways, those are the 2 main "TJ masjids". majority 95% of mosques dont even belong to TJ. Yes, many do allow a jamaat to come n stay at the masjid, but doesnt mean its a "TJ mosque"

Comment

Why is it after every lecture, someone stands up and starts taking names :( kinda annoying.

When the prophet :saw: gave sermons I haven't come across any of his companions (raa) stand up and ask who's ready to go out for X number of day/months.

Those who go out on tablighee stuff...is your community full of Muslims, that you out spreading. It's just like 'networking the domino'...I call you, you call him and the balls rolling.
                            'cos there's a reward for making good intention. And this way, you can encourage others also at the same time. :)

Comment

You're in no position to refute anybody. Moreover, I'm not copy pasting. I think if you read my past postings, it would have been crystal clear. & I already responded countless of times. If you desire to ignore that, then put the blame on yourself.
                              I read your first post and made it clear you have no idea what your talking about

Comment

Originally posted by MWarrior View Post
                                bro, tell me which TJ mosque doesnt allow CHILDREN! TJ headquarters in dewsbury n london has hundreds of kids running around thursday nights! Go today if you dont believe me ;)

Anyways, those are the 2 main "TJ masjids". majority 95% of mosques dont even belong to TJ.
                                Yes, I've been to Dewsbury, only thing I enjoyed was the dhaal they made.

The 'bazurgh' who gave a lecture said some strange things, like the earth and universe was all made for the Prophet :saw: :(

Kids? Rather they were the students there and they were sat separate from the 'guest'. Happily I sat near them with shaved heads, from European countries, studying Alim courses. I can say they were well versed in the English swear words

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X