X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hadith al-Thaqalayn: The Two Weighty Things [A Sunni Perspective]

Originally posted by ALIJAN1001 View Post
    hussani (rafidi)

also confirm did you believe that offspring of abbas ra is also ahlul bait.

give us list of ahlul bait.
    :D
    response awaited.:D
    Syed Alijan Jaffery Isphani (Ex.Shia)

Comment

response awaited.:D

PAAN brain question :)

All those who do not recieve zakat are from Ahlulbayt r.a. .

Comment

Originally posted by al faqeer View Post
        PAAN brain question :)

All those who do not recieve zakat are from Ahlulbayt r.a. .
        could you defined by name.

Comment

could you defined by name.

Google it :) .

Comment

Google it :) .
            no you are objecting every thing give me your openion about ahlul bait.

you are rejecting quran.

give me reason of reveilled of ayah-e-thateer.

Comment

:Dawaiting your response

also famous ayah-e-thateer clearly addressed to wives of prophet pbuh.

And stay in your houses, and do not display your finery, with the display of the former [days of] ignorance. Maintain the Prayer, and pay regular Charity; and obey Allah and His Messenger. Indeed Allah desires to repel all impurity from you, O People of the Household, and purify you with a thorough purification.

did quran addressed to hz. ali ra and his family to "stay in your houses".

also any one please provide cause of reveilled of such ayah, what i aware that mothers of ummah demand better lifestyle for them and allah guide them all and teach mothers of ummah what status they have and what they have to do.

Comment

:Dawaiting your response

also famous ayah-e-thateer clearly addressed to wives of prophet pbuh.

And stay in your houses, and do not display your finery, with the display of the former [days of] ignorance. Maintain the Prayer, and pay regular Charity; and obey Allah and His Messenger. Indeed Allah desires to repel all impurity from you, O People of the Household, and purify you with a thorough purification.

did quran addressed to hz. ali ra and his family to "stay in your houses".

also any one please provide cause of reveilled of such ayah, what i aware that mothers of ummah demand better lifestyle for them and allah guide them all and teach mothers of ummah what status they have and what they have to do.
                Are you a Munkir -e- Hadeeth ? :D

Comment

Are you a Munkir -e- Hadeeth ? :D
                  again act like rafidi.

answer what i said, give me cause/reason of reveilled of such ayah.:D

Comment

again act like rafidi.

answer what i said, give me cause/reason of reveilled of such ayah.:D
                    Purification of the Prophet PBUH household meaning the Wives and the Ahlul Kisaa and all those who do not receive zakat .

Comment

Purification of the Prophet PBUH household meaning the Wives and the Ahlul Kisaa and all those who do not receive zakat .
                      again acting like mufaiqeen.

clear answer what was the cause of reveilled of such surah.

Comment

again acting like mufaiqeen.

clear answer what was the cause of reveilled of such surah.

Already answered , if you cant handle it , its your PAAN brain problem LOL :D

Comment

Already answered , if you cant handle it , its your PAAN brain problem LOL :D
                          not answer as yet, reason was that mothers of ummah demand better lifestyle, and quran teach/guide them that who are they and what they have to do.

do not play game with quran and hadith.

Comment

not answer as yet, reason was that mothers of ummah demand better lifestyle, and quran teach/guide them that who are they and what they have to do.

do not play game with quran and hadith.

I dont play with quran and hadith Im Not A PAAN brained ALIPAAN .

Comment

I dont play with quran and hadith Im Not A PAAN brained ALIPAAN .
                              why you afraid to provide cause of reveilled of such ayah.

if you are sunni why did not say "i love hz. amir mauwiah ra bin hz. abu suffyan ra":D

Comment

why you afraid to provide cause of reveilled of such ayah.

if you are sunni why did not say "i love hz. amir mauwiah ra bin hz. abu suffyan ra":D
                                Cause you didnt start a new Thread LOL ! :D

Comment

Working...
                                X