Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hadith al-Thaqalayn: The Two Weighty Things [A Sunni Perspective]

Originally posted by al faqeer View Post
    The Ahlulbayt r.a. a.s. like the prophet PBUH wives narrated endless hadeeth and Sunan of the Prophet , the Ahlul Kisaa Sayidina Ali r.a. Sittina Fatima r.a. , Al HAssan , Alhussien r.a. role models for muslims to follow and lessons in perseverance and Jihad against tyrants . and the rest of ahlul bayt Sayidinal Abaas , Jafar Al Tayar etc. Ali Zainal Aabideen , Zaid ibn Ali , Jafar As Saadiq ranhum ajma3een , Imam Shafie are you with your PAAN head deviance gonna tell us these people werent great ?

Imam Shafi was a student of Sayyida Nafeesa Al Tahira r.a. , the lady of the egypt .

He also said this in his famous Diwan :

O Family of Allah’s Messenger! To love you is an obligation

Which Allah ordained and revealed in the Qur’an.

It is enough proof of your immense glory that

Whoever invokes not blessings upon you, his prayer is invalid.

Answer this then we can talk :) .

as per you beliefs ahlul biat are like quran, so, reply me why ahlul sunna did not hold ahlul bait like quran.

:D
    Syed Alijan Jaffery Isphani (Ex.Shia)

Comment

Originally posted by ALIJAN1001 View Post
      as per you beliefs ahlul biat are like quran, so, reply me why ahlul sunna did not hold ahlul bait like quran.

Already answered u :)

The Ahlulbayt r.a. a.s. like the prophet PBUH wives narrated endless hadeeth and Sunan of the Prophet , the Ahlul Kisaa Sayidina Ali r.a. Sittina Fatima r.a. , Al HAssan , Alhussien r.a. role models for muslims to follow and lessons in perseverance and Jihad against tyrants . and the rest of ahlul bayt Sayidinal Abaas , Jafar Al Tayar etc. Ali Zainal Aabideen , Zaid ibn Ali , Jafar As Saadiq ranhum ajma3een , Imam Shafie are you with your PAAN head deviance gonna tell us these people werent great ?

Imam Shafi was a student of Sayyida Nafeesa Al Tahira r.a. , the lady of the egypt .

You have to answer me :D

Comment

Already answered u :)

You have to answer me :D

you are so silly, as per your beliefs we should hold ahlul bait like quran, but this was not holded by sahabies ra.:D

Comment

you are so silly, as per your beliefs we should hold ahlul bait like quran, but this was not holded by sahabies ra.:D
          Answer my post point by point

Comment

Answer my post point by point

silly mad,

already answered, know tell me why ahlul sunna and sahabies did not hold ahlul bait.

Comment

silly mad,

already answered, know tell me why ahlul sunna and sahabies did not hold ahlul bait.
              Where did u answer ? show me the post and link :) .

Comment

Where did u answer ? show me the post and link :) .
                you are silly that is why you did not understand, you are worshipper of hz. ali ra.

undercover shia.:D

Comment

you are silly that is why you did not understand, you are worshipper of hz. ali ra.

undercover shia.:D
                  See Alipaan once again i prove u for what u truely are :) a PAAN brained deviant.

You cant backup any claim u make :D .

NOW answer my points one for one :

Comment

See Alipaan once again i prove u for what u truely are :) a PAAN brained deviant.

You cant backup any claim u make :D .

you are silly,

tell me where did ahlul bait get knowledge from quran and hadith or some whereels.

i think you believed on musaf of fatima.

Comment

you are silly,

tell me where did ahlul bait get knowledge from quran and hadith or some whereels.

i think you believed on musaf of fatima.

Comment

it is widely agreed sunni and when i say that i mean (barelwi sunni) that when a sayed says something you must not argue with him, and when a sayed is leading the salat no matter how short his beard is you cannot say i dont want to pray behind him if this is an established fact. then why are we arguing with hadith that have come from the mubarak lips of the prophet of Islam and the founder of the religion that we follow?

Comment

Originally posted by Soly View Post
                          it is widely agreed sunni and when i say that i mean (barelwi sunni) that when a sayed says something you must not argue with him, and when a sayed is leading the salat no matter how short his beard is you cannot say i dont want to pray behind him if this is an established fact. then why are we arguing with hadith that have come from the mubarak lips of the prophet of Islam and the founder of the religion that we follow?
                          you did not aware that ahmed raza khan barelwi was offspring of shia and his forefather was converted to sunni he was founder of barelwi maslaq he mixed hanfi fiq and sufi fiq.

majurity muslims call him bidati (innovator), and also could you please defined us who are syed.

and also please defined who are ahlul bait.

:inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Shaykhhijjari View Post
                            As Salamu Alikum,

Brothers the Ahlul Bayt are the ones who have the sunnah, and they are the ones who are masum,
                            No, they are not ma'sum (infallible).
                            For Fatwas: Islam Q&A

Comment

hussani (rafidi)

also confirm did you believe that offspring of abbas ra is also ahlul bait.

give us list of ahlul bait.
                              Last edited by ALIJAN1001; 12-12-08, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Look here::)

“PAAN BRAIN”:hidban:

“This is the bottom line of it all”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HcZz_CrwJ0

Comment

Working...
                                X