Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hadith al-Thaqalayn: The Two Weighty Things [A Sunni Perspective]

Originally posted by ALIJAN1001 View Post
    who reject that we do not love family of muhammad pbuh, i do love ahlul bait, but as per you belifs we hold "quran and ahlul bait" it is not practacally proven by you since no body from such family claim that.

also you mean we did not understand quran and hadith without ahlul bait.

if so, where if our leader from ahlul bait in our ear.
    :D
    There are many well Known scholars of ahlulbayt and even greater ones who are unknown to ppl .

Comment

Originally posted by al faqeer View Post
      There are many well Known scholars of ahlulbayt and even greater ones who are unknown to ppl .
      you are jokker.

you said such hadith is sahi, why muslim "ahlul sunna" did not hold "ahlul bait".

why every imam of ahlul sunna did ijtehad from his own (from quran and hadith) why they did not get their ijtehad authentic from ahlul bait.

my openion is right two heavy thing are quran and hadith which imams and ulma-e-haq hold and make their ijtehad on quran and hadith.
      Syed Alijan Jaffery Isphani (Ex.Shia)

Comment

you are jokker.

you said such hadith is sahi, why muslim "ahlul sunna" did not hold "ahlul bait".

why every imam of ahlul sunna did ijtehad from his own (from quran and hadith) why they did not get their ijtehad authentic from ahlul bait.

my openion is right two heavy thing are quran and hadith which imams and ulma-e-haq hold and make their ijtehad on quran and hadith.
        If you look at the detail work of the scholars of Islam you will realize that they took the Quran, Hadith, and the sayings of the Companions and Tabiun and not just the sayings of the Ahul Bayat. Hence, alijan does have a point here.

Plus if we only hold on to the Quran and Ahul Byat, then were do we fit in the Companions who were not a part of the Ahul Byat?
        Watch those eyes

Comment

you are jokker.

:) I can give u many of examples of scholars who were taught by Ahullul bayt , and my point is clear answer what i said , both for Alipaan an Zeepaan :) .

The Ahlulbayt r.a. a.s. like the prophet PBUH wives narrated endless hadeeth and Sunan of the Prophet , the Ahlul Kisaa Sayidina Ali r.a. Sittina Fatima r.a. , Al HAssan , Alhussien r.a. role models for muslims to follow and lessons in perseverance and Jihad against tyrants . and the rest of ahlul bayt Sayidinal Abaas , Jafar Al Tayar etc. Ali Zainal Aabideen , Zaid ibn Ali , Jafar As Saadiq ranhum ajma3een , Imam Shafie are you with your PAAN head deviance gonna tell us these people werent great ?

Imam Shafi was a student of Sayyida Nafeesa Al Tahira r.a. , the lady of the egypt .

He also said this in his famous Diwan :

O Family of Allah’s Messenger! To love you is an obligation

Which Allah ordained and revealed in the Qur’an.

It is enough proof of your immense glory that

Whoever invokes not blessings upon you, his prayer is invalid.

If you have no knowledge about them then thats your problem Alipaan .

Comment

:) I can give u many of examples of scholars who were taught by Ahullul bayt , and my point is clear answer what i said , both for Alipaan an Zeepaan :) .

The Ahlulbayt r.a. a.s. like the prophet PBUH wives narrated endless hadeeth and Sunan of the Prophet , the Ahlul Kisaa Sayidina Ali r.a. Sittina Fatima r.a. , Al HAssan , Alhussien r.a. role models for muslims to follow and lessons in perseverance and Jihad against tyrants . and the rest of ahlul bayt Sayidinal Abaas , Jafar Al Tayar etc. Ali Zainal Aabideen , Zaid ibn Ali , Jafar As Saadiq ranhum ajma3een , Imam Shafie are you with your PAAN head deviance gonna tell us these people werent great ?

Imam Shafi was a student of Sayyida Nafeesa Al Tahira r.a. , the lady of the egypt .

If you have no knowledge about them then thats your problem Alipaan .

you foolish bran.

in this hadith prophet pbuh said that hold two heavy thing one quran and another my hadith.

there are many aalim comes from ahlul bait, but ulma from other than ahlul bait is in very big quantity, every aalim gives fatwa or teach islam from quran and sunna even he is from ahlul bait.

so, two heavy thing are quran and hadith.

:hidban:

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
              If you look at the detail work of the scholars of Islam you will realize that they took the Quran, Hadith, and the sayings of the Companions and Tabiun and not just the sayings of the Ahul Bayat. Hence, alijan does have a point here.

Plus if we only hold on to the Quran and Ahul Byat, then were do we fit in the Companions who were not a part of the Ahul Byat?
              yes you are right, as per sahi hadith two heavy things are quran and hadith.

not quran and ahlul bait.:up:

Comment

you foolish bran.

in this hadith prophet pbuh said that hold two heavy thing one quran and another my hadith.

there are many aalim comes from ahlul bait, but ulma from other than ahlul bait is in very big quantity, every aalim gives fatwa or teach islam from quran and sunna even he is from ahlul bait.

so, two heavy thing are quran and hadith.

:hidban:
                Answer what i said directly pAAN head ! :

Comment

Answer what i said directly pAAN head ! :

it does not fit, you blind man, when prophet pbuh said that i pbuh am leaving two heavy things one quran and other hadith it fit to us, since after prophet pbuh sahabies lead ummah not ahlul bait and sahabies guide ummah with two thing one quran and second hadith where ever its comes from ahlul bait or sabaies, like hz. abu hurrara ra and also from hz. amir mauwiah ra (which you do not like to say "i love hz. amir Mauwiah ra bin hz. abu suffyan ra).

also above quote you posted confirm my point two heavy thing are quran and hadith not quran and ahlul bait since everybody aware that we hold quran and hadith, show me any quote from ahlul bait which is like fiq for us.

Last edited by ALIJAN1001; 11-12-08, 10:10 AM.

Comment

it does not fit you blind man, when prophet pbuh said that i pbuh am leaving two heavy things one quran and other hadith it fit to us, since after prophet pbuh sahabies lead ummah not ahlul bait and sahabies guide ummah with two thing one quran and second hadith where ever its comes from ahlul bait or sabaies, like hz. abu hurrara ra and also from hz. amir mauwiah ra (which you do not like to say "i love hz. amir Mauwiah ra bin hz. abu suffyan ra).

Answer what I said point by point :) :

Comment

Answer what I said point by point :) :

tell men how many hadith from ahlul bait and how many from sahabies, all aware that sahabis narrated more hadith than ahlul bait.

Comment

tell men how many hadith from ahlul bait and how many from sahabies, all aware that sahabis narrated more hadith than ahlul bait.

If you cant answer what I said , it means once again u r PAAN brained deviance can be treated like like any brick on any sidewalk :D .

Comment

If you cant answer what I said , it means once again u r PAAN brained deviance can be treated like like any brick on any sidewalk :D .
                          ok why we ahlul sunna did not hold ahlul bait like quran as per your fake and carapt belief.

Comment

ok why we ahlul sunna did not hold ahlul bait like quran as per your fake and carapt belief.

THey did and still do like i explained :

You again failed to answer me on each point i made .

Comment

THey did and still do like i explained :

You again failed to answer me on each point i made .
                              again off topic, why ahlul sunna did not hold ahlul bait like quran, since we see there are not leader from ahlul bait except hz. ali ra :D

Comment

again off topic, why ahlul sunna did not hold ahlul bait like quran, since we see there are not leader from ahlul bait except hz. ali ra :D

Answer this then we can talk :) .

Comment

Working...
                                X