Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hadith al-Thaqalayn: The Two Weighty Things [A Sunni Perspective]

Originally posted by ALIJAN1001 View Post
    looks to us like shia theory of imamte, all aware that quran is one of such thing, and second thing is hadith, where is ahlul bait.

ok if we accept such thing, tell us where is our leader/imam from ahlul bait in our era.

if this is sahi hadith we have to follow any one from syed family, like mir jaffer, mir saddiq, mir qasim, syed iskandar mirza, syed mushraf (former president of Pakistan).

if not tell me what is procedure to select or elect some one as our leader of ummah from ahlul bait.

The last I heard, that he was born!............?
    Why don’t you go and discover him.

And then ask him, what are you doing here; we have the Quran and the Hadith! :)

Comment

As Salamu Alikum,

Brothers the Ahlul Bayt are the ones who have the sunnah, and they are the ones who are masum, now as a shaykh i am interested that you would say this hadith is weak, have you investigated the sanad, or do you jusdt dislike the text, this hadith is Muwatir and is narrated by over 100 narrators, yet you call it daief, and this is you the ummah is in such sad shape,

brothers and sisters we need unity,

stop the bickering,

do you not know that the prophet salallahu 'ayhi salam wa ahlul bayti allahumma sale ale muhammad wa ale muhammad wa sale talisma khatheer is Al Shaheed or a witness over what his ummah is doing?

al ajeel al ajeel imam zaman ayhi salam wajeel farajahum

Comment

no body have answer of my question, if such hadith is sahi, we have to find a leader or imam from ahlul bait (Syed) who guide us actual teaching of quran and hadith no one have right to lead/governed ummah other then "ahlul bait".

and we all aware that there is no beliefs of imamate in islam.

so, please do not build building of aqeeda on "daeef" hadith.

hope answer the question and problem resolve.

:inlove::lailah:
        Syed Alijan Jaffery Isphani (Ex.Shia)

Comment

The hadeeth is not dha'eef to start with except from Tirmidhi .

and your questions you should go ask Shia , not sunnis .

Comment

Originally posted by al faqeer View Post
            The hadeeth is not dha'eef to start with except from Tirmidhi .

and your questions you should go ask Shia , not sunnis .
            you representing shia in formulation forum and here too.

i need my answer if such hadith is sahi, why ahlul sunna did not follow such hadith, why we elect hz. abu bakar ra instead of hz. ali ra if such hadith is sahi, and also why ummah lead by sahabas ra instead of ahlul bait as per your beleifs.

also provide me list of ahlul bait who lead ummah after prophet pbuh and also i need ahlul bait of our era coz, i have to go and get knowledge of islam from them instead of "quran and hadith".

:D

Comment

you representing shia in formulation forum and here too.

i need my answer if such hadith is sahi, why ahlul sunna did not follow such hadith, why we elect hz. abu bakar ra instead of hz. ali ra if such hadith is sahi, and also why ummah lead by sahabas ra instead of ahlul bait as per your beleifs.

also provide me list of ahlul bait who lead ummah after prophet pbuh and also i need ahlul bait of our era coz, i have to go and get knowledge of islam from them instead of "quran and hadith".

Political leadership is not meant in Hadith Al Thaqalayn , another PAAN brain comment u are making :) .

Please get an education on what muslims believe then come debate with muslims .

Comment

Political leadership is not meant in Hadith Al Thaqalayn , another PAAN brain comment u are making :) .

Please get an education on what muslims believe then come debate with muslims .

ohh my god, where did mentioned that there is any different between political leadership and what is other leader ship.

are you creazy. you are insulting sahabies ra of prophet pbuh who guide ummah after prophet pbuh.

give me list of your ahlul bait who guide ummah give name of any leader of ahlul bait who guide ummah.

give me i am wating.

Comment

also give me list of your ahlul bait leader who did not lead ummah politically.

Comment

Make sure you ask for Shuayb, the son of Salih and also don’t forget to Search for the Black Banners and do not ask or give your allegiance to As-Sufyani.
                    :)

Comment

ohh my god, where did mentioned that there is any different between political leadership and what is other leader ship.

are you creazy. you are insulting sahabies ra of prophet pbuh who guide ummah after prophet pbuh.

give me list of your ahlul bait who guide ummah give name of any leader of ahlul bait who guide ummah.

give me i am wating.

Actually u r religious retardation and ignorance show the more you speak, The Ahlulbayt r.a. a.s. like the prophet PBUH wives narrated endless hadeeth and Sunan of the Prophet , the Ahlul Kisaa Sayidina Ali r.a. Sittina Fatima r.a. , Al HAssan , Alhussien r.a. role models for muslims to follow and lessons in perseverance and Jihad against tyrants . and the rest of ahlul bayt Sayidinal Abaas , Jafar Al Tayar etc. Ali Zainal Aabideen , Zaid ibn Ali , Jafar As Saadiq ranhum ajma3een , Imam Shafie are you with your PAAN head deviance gonna tell us these people werent great ?

Imam Shafi was a student of Sayyida Nafeesa Al Tahira r.a. , the lady of the egypt .

He also said this in his famous Diwan :

O Family of Allah’s Messenger! To love you is an obligation

Which Allah ordained and revealed in the Qur’an.

It is enough proof of your immense glory that

Whoever invokes not blessings upon you, his prayer is invalid.

If you have no knowledge about them then thats your problem Alipaan .

Comment

As Ahlusunnah we follow what the prophet(saaw) tells us. And that is follow and love both his family and his sunnah. Both have been mentioned and both are important we cant choose one and not the other.

We are not salafis and we are not shia who choose one and delete or ignore the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad-Ali View Post
                          As Ahlusunnah we follow what the prophet(saaw) tells us. And that is follow and love both his family and his sunnah. Both have been mentioned and both are important we cant choose one and not the other.

We are not salafis and we are not shia who choose one and delete or ignore the other.
                          yes you are right, we ahlul sunnah get knowledge from quran and hadith and we love ahlul bait what mentioned in quran and what mentioned in hadith-e-kisa.

we do beleived on that we are not rafidi ppls who hate sahabies and who even did not say "i love hz. amir mauwiah ra bin hz. abu suffyan ra".

Comment

Actually u r religious retardation and ignorance show the more you speak, The Ahlulbayt r.a. a.s. like the prophet PBUH wives narrated endless hadeeth and Sunan of the Prophet , the Ahlul Kisaa Sayidina Ali r.a. Sittina Fatima r.a. , Al HAssan , Alhussien r.a. role models for muslims to follow and lessons in perseverance and Jihad against tyrants . and the rest of ahlul bayt Sayidinal Abaas , Jafar Al Tayar etc. Ali Zainal Aabideen , Zaid ibn Ali , Jafar As Saadiq ranhum ajma3een , Imam Shafie are you with your PAAN head deviance gonna tell us these people werent great ?

Imam Shafi was a student of Sayyida Nafeesa Al Tahira r.a. , the lady of the egypt .

again you missed sahabies ra of prophet pbuh, why you so much angre on sahabies ra of prophet pbuh did all sahabies ra not help islam, and for your information we ahlul sunnah beliefs that after prophet as hz. abu bakar ra hold great status.

Comment

Actually

who reject that we do not love family of muhammad pbuh, i do love ahlul bait, but as per you belifs we hold "quran and ahlul bait" it is not practacally proven by you since no body from such family claim that.

also you mean we did not understand quran and hadith without ahlul bait.

if so, where if our leader from ahlul bait in our ear.

Comment

again you missed sahabies ra of prophet pbuh, why you so much angre on sahabies ra of prophet pbuh did all sahabies ra not help islam, and for your information we ahlul sunnah beliefs that after prophet as hz. abu bakar ra hold great status.
                                We are not Talking about the sahaaba your question was on Ahlulbayt r.a. .

You were answered , so u should answer what i said not try and worm your way out of it with another subject PAAN head .

Comment

Working...
                                X