Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lonely_me
    replied
    Now one may wonder , where are the Muslims during that time???

Well, The believers will be with Prophet Isa on top of Mount Toor (most narrations say it's Mount Too)... They will escape to the mountain(s) fearing Ya'juj and Ma'juj... making Dua to Allah and praying with Prophet Isa...

Now the way Ya'juj and Ma'juj are destroyed is unknow... some narrations say that Allah will send bird carrying stones..throwing them at Gog and Magog...killing them. Some say that sores necks will cause their death...Allah knows best...

Now after they're all dead... their corpses will produce stinky smell... that's when Allah will send rain that will wash the entire earth ..getting rid of their bodies...

That's almost all I know about them... their are minor details...but Allah knows best...

Leave a comment:

• lonely_me
    replied
    Now a number of Hadiths have been mentioned concerning Gog and Magog... in one of the hadiths... the prophets reports that Gog and Magog try daily to break the wall/barrier... when the night falls they go to sleep saying: tomorrow we will resume breaking the wall, without saying 'in sha'Allah'... (Allah's will) ... so when they wake up they find that the wall reverting to its original condition...no hole.. so they start digging/breaking it again... same thing occurs daily... until one day they say : tomorrow in sha'Allah ( Allah's will) we'll continue... and when they wake up they'll find the wall as it had been left the previous day... so they'll finish breaking it and that's when they emerge...

Leave a comment:

• lonely_me
    replied
    Concerning Gog & Magog (Ya'juj and Ma'juj) then most of the Hadiths that have been reported regarding HOW they look are weak... ( Weak Isnad)...so it's hard to follow them... some say they're tiny little hairy creatures...some say they're as huge as a tree... but what I can tell you about them is based on the Quran and how they're described there and some Hadiths by the prophets, authentic ones.

In Surah Kahf... we're told about them:

94.They said: O DhulQarnain! Verily Ya'jj and Ma'jj (Gog and Magog) are doing great mischief in the land. Shall we then pay you a tribute in order that you might erect a barrier between us and them؟.

The people addressing DhulQarnain say: Gog and Magog are doing great mischief. so here... we got the first characteristic of that nation... they're mischiefous and they caused a lot of chaos and fasad to the countries around them, which drive those countries to have a contract with Dhulqarnain and build that iron wall...

95.He said: That (wealth, authority and power) in which my Lord had established me is better (than your tribute). So help me with strength (of men), I will erect between you and them a barrier..

So a barrier was created... now whether that barrier is visible to us ( some think it's the Great China wall)... or whether it's underground...we still don't know.. Allah knows best...

96.Give me pieces (blocks) of iron; then, when he had filled up the gap between the two mountaincliffs, he said: Blow; then when he had made it (red as) fire, he said: Bring me molten copper to pour over it..

Again... talking about the barrier... it's made of iron...that's another clue...
    now listen to this: ''When he had filled the gap between two mountaincliffs''...meaning the barrier exists between two mountains... now Geography's turn... which country has two mountains which in between there's a barrier, a wall...(china? I dunno...)

97.So they (Ya'jj and Ma'jj (Gog and Magog)) were made powerless to scale it or dig through it..

That's due to the Mercy of Allah... and that's why we're supposed to read Surah Kahf every Friday...because Gog and Magog are actually digging that barrier making a hole in there..by reading surah Al-Kahf we help close that hole... so there...

99.And on that Day (i.e. the Day Ya'jj and Ma'jj (Gog and Magog) will come out), We shall leave them to surge like waves on one another; and the Trumpet will be blown, and We shall collect them all together..

By the end of time they'll be released and they will eat everything...and drink all drying the seas...

...to be continued...

Leave a comment:

• lonely_me
    replied
    Here we go again... I'll try to re-write that reply on dabbatul-ard for the second time...

You see, Dabbatul-Ard is believed to emerge during/or after the time of Gog and Magog... (Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj)...

In the Quran in Surat Al-Naml...ayah 82 Allah says:

82.And when the Word (of torment) is fulfilled against them, We shall bring out from the earth a beast for them, to speak to them because mankind believed not with certainty in Our Ayt (Verses of the Qur'n and Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم).

What we learn from that Ayah is that , that 'beast' will talk to people...
    Beast is not the literal translation to the word Dabbah... the same word is mentioned in different ayat meaning animals and other creatures...
    So, we don't actually know how does that creature look...whether it's a human being, animal, beast or anything else...

It will carry the ring of Solomon and the rod of Moses... it will mark the foreheads of the unbelievers with the word 'Kafer' and break/destroy their noses useing the rod/ring. Meanwhile, it will mark the foreheads of the believers with the word 'Mu'men' (True believer)... and will adorn their faces... meaning during that time there will be either true believers or unbelievers... no place for hypocrites. People will be able to know whether the other party is a believer or not as it is written on their foreheads...so no confusion...

And Allah knows best...

not as informative as the one I wrote before but it's satisfactory...

Leave a comment:

• ThE aPpReNtIcE
    replied
    i kno how u feel sis..one time i put a pair of soks in the wash..i found only one sok later..

Leave a comment:

• lonely_me
    replied
    Originally posted by Baby Paw
    If you don't mind, can you tell me more about:-

The Creature (Dar-bu-tal Urs)........any narrations on it's physical make up? I am of the understanding that it will travel the world at great speed and will carry the staff of Musa (PBUH) and the ring of Sulayman (PBUH).

Are you able to shed more light on the matter?

Also, the Gog & Magog, they sound scary, totally barbaric! The first group of them alone will consume the worlds water supply? What kind of people must they be, I know some have written that the Gog and Magog could be the Mongols.

However, Allah knows best. But when they are unleashed it's gonna be chaos!

The world won't know what hit us, this isn't Tolkien either. These are days to come, the fuse leading to the end of days.

Allah have mercy upon us.
    I wrote a long reply on the matter of Dabbatul-Al-Ard...but it disappeared...

How frustrating...

Leave a comment:

• ThE aPpReNtIcE
    replied
    Think of Cyclops..thats what i transliterated from Hadiths i ve read..huge..hairy...ugly..blood thrsty...(Gog and Magog)

Leave a comment:

• Baby Paw
    replied
    If you don't mind, can you tell me more about:-

The Creature (Dar-bu-tal Urs)........any narrations on it's physical make up? I am of the understanding that it will travel the world at great speed and will carry the staff of Musa (PBUH) and the ring of Sulayman (PBUH).

Are you able to shed more light on the matter?

Also, the Gog & Magog, they sound scary, totally barbaric! The first group of them alone will consume the worlds water supply? What kind of people must they be, I know some have written that the Gog and Magog could be the Mongols.

However, Allah knows best. But when they are unleashed it's gonna be chaos!

The world won't know what hit us, this isn't Tolkien either. These are days to come, the fuse leading to the end of days.

Allah have mercy upon us.

Leave a comment:

• lonely_me
    replied
    Originally posted by ThE aPpReNtIcE
    Thanks sis..but does it mention..wat it means as split?..
    it is mentioned that the moon split/cut/halved into two halves each half was seen on top of two different mountains...

Leave a comment:

• ThE aPpReNtIcE
    replied
    Thanks sis..but does it mention..wat it means as split?..

Leave a comment:

• lonely_me
    replied
    Originally posted by ThE aPpReNtIcE
    one ?..is the splitting of the Moon..the phases of..or eclipses?
    Akhi, that sign has already passed... read Surah Al-Qamar...ayah 1... Allah says: ''The moon has split and the hour has drawn closer''... in books of tafseer this ayah is interpreted as follow:
    The Mushrikeen asked the Prophet (SAW) before his immugration to Madinah to show them a 'sign' an 'evidence' that Allah exists... so it was the splitting of the moon... yet they still disbelieved...SubhanALlah...as you can see, in the ayah that present perfect tense is used 'has split' meaning it's already passed...yet when exactly I know not. It has been reported that the moon actually split 'twice' during the time of the Prophet Muhammed (Salla ALlahu Alayhee wassallam) ...it has split into to halves... and Allah knows best.

Leave a comment:

• ThE aPpReNtIcE
    replied
    one ?..is the splitting of the Moon..the phases of..or eclipses?

Leave a comment:

• Baby Paw
    replied
    The trial of the Dajal, may Allah make it easeful for those who have to live through it.

How will the world populus react when the Gog & Magog emerge, the beast (Darbutul Urs?) with the Staff of Musa (PBUH) in one hamd and the ring of Sulayman (PBUH) on the other hand, the coming of the Dajal and so forth.

It sounds like chaos, may Allah preserve our Iman and give us much strength to see us through the days of test.

Leave a comment:

• lonely_me
    replied
    Originally posted by Hassan25
    * The destruction of the Ka'ba and the recovery of its treasures;
    Originally posted by Hassan25

What is meant by the above? Can somebody explain.

Hassan

salam Alaikum...

the Prophet (salla Allahu Alaihee wa sallam) reported that there will be a man from Abyssinia who's called (Thu Al-Suwayqatain)called so due to the fact that his legs are widely spaced...He's black... and bald-headed...that man will destroy the Ka'ba stone by stone which will happen at the end of Time... He will appear at the time of Isaa Ibn Mariam...

It was reported by the Prophet that Thu-Al-Suwayqatain will steale the Ka'ba treasure and Kiswah (Cover) ...

There's a Hadith that says leave the Abyssinians alone...do not disturb them if they don't you... for no one will recover the treasure of the Ka'ba except a man from Abyssinia called The Suwayqatain... (My own translation)

now what treasure is that... I have no knowledge of that... and Allah knows best...

Leave a comment:

• AbuMubarak
    replied
    :masha:

i dont know akhi, wallahul a'lam

Leave a comment:

Working...
X