50 Signs of the Day of Judgment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounds intense.

I'm just trying to picture it in my head, what the scene will be like.

The whole of civilisation that is still left stand will know what is to come.

With the second coming of Prophet Isa (PBUH) and despite the slaying of the dajal and victory for the Muslims.

There will still come a time when people will once again fall into the plague of disbelief?

Human nature, so quick to forget the favours that Allah has bestowed upon us.

Then eventually Allah will command the angel Israfil to blow the horn, and so it begins.

I've read stuff on this, no matter how vivid the description, it's safe to say that the reality will be beyond comprehension.

Allah knows best.

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Paw
      I've read stuff on this, no matter how vivid the description, it's safe to say that the reality will be beyond comprehension.

Allah knows best.
      You said the words... it's hard to picture that... so sometimes...some things are better left off un-pictured by our inward eye... we should believe in those things without questioning and that's what Surah Baqarah, first Juz, First page says... describing the believers ...saying: those who believe in the Unseen/Unknown... May we be among them, in sha'Allah...

Allah knows best.
      Life goes on ...

Comment

Good read mashallah - Very scary
        Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Consider
          50 Signs of the Day of Judgment From the Words of Allah and His Messenger (sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam)
          Dr. Suhaib Hasan

From a lecture at Cambridge University
          Islamic Society, Shawwal 1420 / January 2000.

The Signs are listed in roughly chronological order, although the order is not necessarily precise, especially for those in the future.

This is a brief summary of the signs; there are many books, articles, cassettes etc. which discuss these in greater detail. May Allah enable us to recognise and heed the Signs, and strengthen us in the times of tribulation.
          I have read your post, and scanned the thread and I continue to come back to this question.
          The Signs are listed in roughly chronological order, although the order is not necessarily precise, especially for those in the future.
          If Allah delivered these signs, wouldn't he have gotten the chronological order correct?
          And wouldn't He have provided this wisdom without being "not necessarily precise, especially for those in the future. " ?

Why would Allah, give mankind, half a map?
          Or a map which can not be read in any rational order to find the destination?

It would seem clear to me that the creator of all, from sub-atomic particles to the method of cellular growth into complex beings such as humans, would be a bit more precise with his messages.

Comment

[QUOTE] [QUOTE=Stanley Stunodd]
            If Allah delivered these signs, wouldn't he have gotten the chronological order correct?
            And wouldn't He have provided this wisdom without being "not necessarily precise, especially for those in the future. " ?

If you failed to notice...Islam means submission....and submission means giving in...surrendering... obedience!... We're told to believe in the Unseen...the Unknown... so we believe in it cuz that what will make us true believers!... now why Allah hides some things from us?...well...the answer is in the following Ayat:

101 - O ye who believe! ask not questions about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble. But if ye ask about things when the Qur-an is being revealed, they will be made plain to you, Allah will forgive those: for Allah is oft-Forgiving, most forbearing..

In Islam, there's a wisdom behind EVERYthing... sometimes we get to know that wisdom...that moral... but sometimes we just fail to...cuz our abilites are finite... besides...we're not 'told' the when's or why's...

Allah tests us all the time....there are those who follow and those who don't.....there are those who use their brains and refuse to give in unless they have figures, maps..etc... and those who believe in everything they're told to believe in and show obedience to their Creator who KNOWS ALL-THINGS...

I dunno if I answered your question , but I had to type down that thought before it airs out...
            Life goes on ...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Stunodd
              I have read your post, and scanned the thread and I continue to come back to this question.

It would seem clear to me that the creator of all, from sub-atomic particles to the method of cellular growth into complex beings such as humans, would be a bit more precise with his messages.
              you question why i delete some of your posts

this is a perfect example
              .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Woah! done a good job explaining that lonely me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaid_b
                  Woah! done a good job explaining that lonely me.
                  Jazak Allah khair.
                  Life goes on ...

Comment

The article lists these signs in rough chronological order.

And there are many hadith which tell us about the signs of the Day of Judgement. The article seemes to have collated them all and placed them in one article.

The Qur'an is neither a book of science nor a book of predictions. It is a book of Guidance to mankind. As it is from God, all things mentioned in it are correct. Regardless of how much detail certain aspects are mentioned.

Originally posted by Stanley Stunodd

Comment

Re: 50 Signs of the Day of Judgment

Everythign up number has happened, has this happened yet?:

23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.
                      Nature has determinism, man has destiny. The acceptance of this destiny is the supreme and final idea of Islam. - Alija Izetbegovic

Comment

la howla wala qalta illah billah
                        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by Abdulah View Post
                          Everythign up number has happened, has this happened yet?:
                          this happened at the eid salat at the turks masjid in luton the other day,their imam had to go somewhere at short notice, and the brothers were walking up and down the road trying to find someone that could lead them, alhamdulillah someone went and led them but its shocking isnt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Umar` View Post
                            this happened at the eid salat at the turks masjid in luton the other day,their imam had to go somewhere at short notice, and the brothers were walking up and down the road trying to find someone that could lead them, alhamdulillah someone went and led them but its shocking isnt it.
                            Thats too close to comfort. Leading Maghrib or Isha is something most of us can do, but Jumma and eidprayers are something we need to work on.

Comment

JazakAllah khair
                              "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

can any one tell me the source of the following statement taken from 50 signs of the day of judgement. which hadith is this or which Ayah
                                Thanks in advance

* Allah will send a disease to fornicators that will have no cure

Comment

Working...
                                X