This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent! Please read the text below, PLEASE read all of it

I think i have stopped believing in Islam, because I don't know if I am in reality right now, so can you prove to me I am in reality, and I am NOT just talking about whether I am in a simulation or not, I am asking whether I am in reality right now, and can you not quote something from the Quran or sunnah, because if I am unsure if I am in reality, then how will I know if it is from the Quran or sunnah, and please explain why I am in reality, and please don't just leave me with an answer that has no explanation. Also I am not talking about whether I am real or not, I know I am real

If you pinch yourself, then you'll know that you're present in reality and not having a dream. I'm not sure what you mean by you know that you're real but not sure of whether you exist in reality. Generally speaking, if your surroundings are as you see and hear them, then yes you are present within your real surroundings- by that I mean if you see a glass of water on a table and drink it and it tastes of water, then you're basically comprehending reality through the use of your senses and that's how you know where you are (the only exception to this is people who suffer from delusions or hallucinations). Are you suffering from hallucinations and if not- what possible reason could you have for thinking your surroundings aren't real?
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Get your mental health checked out.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X