How will we deal with the Jews in Palestine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will we deal with the Jews in Palestine

Let me paint the picture for you. 20 years from now, we have by the will of Allah retaken Palestine- it is back in Muslim hands and the palestinian people are free.

Question: What do we do about the land built upon and given to the Yehud over the past century?

Those answering this question should reflect on places such as Zimbabwe, South Africa etc. In Zimbabwe, kicking out the white farmers in particular had a devastating effect on the economy, forgetting about the morals of taking something away from someone due to the crime of their forefathers.

I think a first step is giving back any land seized to its rightful owners (I.e. if a Palestinian owned X land prior to the Israeli state depriving him of it, then it should be returned to him). But what about the new settlements etc.? What about the land that was undeveloped that was developed by the Yehud? Should we expropriate or let them keep it?

Should islamic martial jurisprudence be used to seize land conquered?

If so then how do we deal with the largely Jewish population? Do we exile them or what do we do with them?

Worse: What happens if they surrender to us peacefully? This means we cannot seize their land by right of conquest - what will we do then?

How does their status compare with the Christians of Damascus when we took that city? The Christians remained in Damascus for centuries later, although I'm not sure about what happened with land distribution - all I know is that most of the churches were confiscated. They left what is now the Grand Ummayad Masjid - but then they converted that and as a concession to the Christian community, they gave them back many of the churches.

These questions are going to need a good answer someday, so I think it is a good idea to provoke discussion now. Some might say, "Why are you discussing this now, let's focus on liberating it first," My fear is that we gain control and abuse the Jewish majority. We've seen many examples in Sub-Saharan Africa where this can all go wrong.

As Ahl-al-Kitab wouldn't they have rights to their property (as long as it wasn't stolen), as long as they pay Jizya?

Watch the following video and give me your thoughts on how we would resolve the situation:

giving back any land seized to its rightful owners (I.e. if a Palestinian owned X land prior to the Israeli state depriving him of it, then it should be returned to him).
    Tracking this will be incredibly difficult. Since its inception 100+ years ago, I doubt all of the property of each Palestine has been documented (and preserved). Many Palestinians live a Bedouin lifestyle, which means that they might not have officially owned any land at all. If there is no documented form of capital, that would make things harder since word of mouth isn't very reliable - although Palestine's high literacy rates might help with this (since if they weren't very literate they'd not have precise estimates as to the property they own or owned).

how do we deal with the largely Jewish population? Do we exile them or what do we do with them?
    Exiling them would be a huge no-no. Where would they go if they are exiled? I don't think Germany would be very welcoming to them/ they'd want to return there after what happened in the Holocaust. Yeah many of them could go to the USA, but I don't think you can expect everyone to just pack up and go there - especially the underprivileged (although, Israel is a wealthy country).

There could be an attempt to coalesce into a single nation. Peace talks and the sort would be needed. There might be communal (i.e. Muslim vs Jewish) riots that would need to be quickly addressed so the police system would need to be robust. Introduce things into the education system to promote solidarity and unity. I think something like this could work out well, since both countries have a literacy rate of over 90%, high potential of resource exploitation, and peace means the focus can be shifted to higher things. It could be worth mentioning that the Supreme Court of Israel ruled the annexation of Palestinian territory as planned by Netanyahu - as illegal. Many Jews are protesting against their PM's plan, some even have Palestinian friends. The corrupt leadership needs to be addressed - Netanyahu himself is being tried for graft at the moment. Israel's citizens are generally against Netanyahu's political party, but he made a joint coalition with another party so that he could keep his grasp over the country.

Potential extremist groups (both Israeli and Palestinian) will need to be handled with lots of care. If they are adamant on taking all of what they believe was their land (w/o any evidence or rationale) through force and brutality, and reject any compromise (which will definitely be needed by both Palestinians and Israelis) - then they need to tackled swiftly, as the phrase goes, snip it in the bud. Such a movement must not be allowed to grow freely and unchecked. Hence the previous emphasis on security and police forces. There would need to be a check on media (both digital and print). While censorship is generally negatively stigmatized, if it is done right, and for the right reasons (the interest of the nation, not personal propaganda), it can prove to be a saviour. People on both ends calling for extreme measures need to be cut off from the media (not necessarily persecuted or executed, however, unless directly committing such an offense).

For the stability and unity of the nation, we would need to work together to avoid protests. If not looked out for, protests could yield highly damaging results to all of the efforts being made. The utmost effort would need to be placed to avoid such protests; prevention is better than care. Initially, however, if all else fails and such protests do breakout, they need to be broken down and silenced asap. Such action is generally considered bad, however, if it is necessary to do this, then it must be done. That being said, this is not something that should be applied over the long term. If resurgences and revolts are being sparked left and right continuously and there are no signs of things improving - something is being done wrong, and attention should be shifted towards getting to the root cause of the issues.

I understand that hoping for such a level of understanding between two warring countries might not be possible and could be slightly optimistic and unrealistic.

Therefore, if that fails, Palestine could seek to at least imitate Turkey in its model of religious freedom, giving them their due rights and not interfering in their religion (like by destroying their synagogues, for example).

As Ahl-al-Kitab wouldn't they have rights to their property (as long as it wasn't stolen), as long as they pay Jizya?
    Yeah, afaik. Would expect the same regardless of religion.

the new settlements etc.? What about the land that was undeveloped that was developed by the Yehud? Should we expropriate or let them keep it?
    I do not think this would be very just to appropriate what they developed and constructed. What we could, and probably should do, is purchasing the developed areas from them. That would give the Palestinian state the right to do whatever they wish to do with it. If they do not want to sell their property, they should be given the freedom to opt out. If it's absolutely necessary for some reason, concessions and talks with their leaders would help us reach a solid conclusion.

All in all, we cannot seriously hope to achieve a fair solution to the situation - one that would bring about lasting peace and minimal conflict - without involving the Jews themselves and hearing out their values, opinions, ideologies, etc.
    "When you want to cry, laugh.
    If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

Comment

This is just my humble opinion.
      We should definitely look to the Quran and Hadith for base guidance to these matters, and there are definitely other (and probably better) ways of going about it.
      Oh, and, we should definitely remember that they are also humans. Some people tend to forget that. We shouldn't reciprocate injustice in return for injustice.
      "When you want to cry, laugh.
      If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

Comment

Let me paint the picture for you...
        Shall I get the crayons?

?:-|

Comment

Originally posted by Muhammad Hasan View Post
          Let me paint the picture for you. 20 years from now, we have by the will of Allah retaken Palestine- it is back in Muslim hands and the palestinian people are free.

Question: What do we do about the land built upon and given to the Yehud over the past century?

Those answering this question should reflect on places such as Zimbabwe, South Africa etc. In Zimbabwe, kicking out the white farmers in particular had a devastating effect on the economy, forgetting about the morals of taking something away from someone due to the crime of their forefathers.

I think a first step is giving back any land seized to its rightful owners (I.e. if a Palestinian owned X land prior to the Israeli state depriving him of it, then it should be returned to him). But what about the new settlements etc.? What about the land that was undeveloped that was developed by the Yehud? Should we expropriate or let them keep it?

Should islamic martial jurisprudence be used to seize land conquered?

If so then how do we deal with the largely Jewish population? Do we exile them or what do we do with them?

Worse: What happens if they surrender to us peacefully? This means we cannot seize their land by right of conquest - what will we do then?

How does their status compare with the Christians of Damascus when we took that city? The Christians remained in Damascus for centuries later, although I'm not sure about what happened with land distribution - all I know is that most of the churches were confiscated. They left what is now the Grand Ummayad Masjid - but then they converted that and as a concession to the Christian community, they gave them back many of the churches.

These questions are going to need a good answer someday, so I think it is a good idea to provoke discussion now. Some might say, "Why are you discussing this now, let's focus on liberating it first," My fear is that we gain control and abuse the Jewish majority. We've seen many examples in Sub-Saharan Africa where this can all go wrong.

Watch the following video and give me your thoughts on how we would resolve the situation:

This is best left to history to lead up to the point of addressing the Palestinians. Land is a secondary issue in line of mechanized order and law is after established setting.
          the thing is, so many Palestinians have been slaughtered it's hard to say how many currently are from nieghboring countries by that logic. The confoundment of the issue only sees light in US Jewish propaganda pertaining to minute political posturing.

That is the issue open and closed. Before talking about who should get the land. The lives in question should be culminated in a list. And SubhanAllah the reality of talking about changing a warring state with ties back to Jewish Caucasian converts at the top of a global regime is a Mercy and verification of the gap of call pertaining to the human and environmental cost of regional political agenda.

It is important to establish a record and status of previous properties of families in the region while one partisan to any one group isn't realistically measured due to various regimes over the decades political propped as islam-ic including nation's that sided with Nazi germany and slaughter ethnic minorities that were Muslim under them.

​​​​​​It is extremely important to depart from fiction when addressing the lives of The Palestinians. As timing between rocket attack in occupied areas coincide with political circumstance that aides isreali political position.

The dajjal comes from the story(or alAqsa) and the Mahdi from The Haram
          May Allah help us. There is enough propaganda and information sabotage to look at anything less than a bottom like may as well be watching movies and writing commentaries.

Comment

https://youtu.be/ClA8dLeHnAU
            youtude video pertaining to this information

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Shall I get the crayons?

?:-|
              You do not paint with crayons...

Comment

Working...
              X