Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my salah acceptable?

Aslamualaikum

I've been trying to pray on time whilst at work. I'm an electrician and many times have plaster dust or just brick dust on my trousers and shirt. I pray whilst in these dusty clothes on the work site but keep getting negative thoughts Doubting if my salah would be acceptable in such a state. Is this Satan's whispers?

20200522_134334_compress67.jpg
    There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Originally posted by cuezed View Post
    Aslamualaikum

I've been trying to pray on time whilst at work. I'm an electrician and many times have plaster dust or just brick dust on my trousers and shirt. I pray whilst in these dusty clothes on the work site but keep getting negative thoughts Doubting if my salah would be acceptable in such a state. Is this Satan's whispers?

Your Salah should be valid. There is no najasat/Impurities on you or your clothes. So it should be valid.

Just ask a scholar to be on the safe side.
    'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

Originally posted by cuezed View Post
      Aslamualaikum

Those things aren't najaasat.
      They won't effect the validity of your salah.

​​​​​​
      ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

Working...
      X