Khaleeji Jahiliyyah, they're not Arabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khaleeji Jahiliyyah, they're not Arabs

Subhanallah, I am a sinner but I keep my sins between myself and my rab. This is what the "arabs" have become, feast your eyes upon the new Jahil Khaleeji:

What exactly do you mean by "Liberalism" since that's such a vague term. I'm a leftist myself, or a libertarian to be more specific and I totally despise the majority of khaleeji liberals.

Why? because the overwhelming majority of them, or the ones I had the displeasure of meeting, were a bunch of hypocrites and liars who live inside a delusional bubble and that's why I cringe every time a Khaleeji tells me he's a liberal. Khaleeji liberals thinks liberty is limited to alcohol and sex but they don't mind the degenerative oppressive nature of the gulf monarchies. They will cry out about wanting alcohol in Kuwait but will proceed to suck the Sheikhs dick falsely claiming that "we're fine" and ironically they're the most loyal monarchists in the gulf.

A guy in this subreddit once said that he wants the Emir to abolish the parliament and have absolute power so that Kuwait would be progressive like Dubai and have booze and shit! Oh for ****s sake I wanted to puke, these abominations are the worst alongside salafist hardliners. I can't believe there are people who preach absolutism in this day and age, disgusting.

Those "liberals" are the epitome of hypocrisy, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are filled with them. Whats funny is that they think that in order to fight the islamist they have to kiss the monarchy ass to get to their way, they're so blind they don't even realize that Khaleeji Sheikhs play them (islamists and liberals) against each other to achieve stability to their thrones.

As a libertarian I believe in freewill, I don't mind drinking, or having sex out of wedlock or even ****ing doing drugs or worship whatever deity you want, I don't mind what the hell you do as long as it's within the law and you're not harming the society as a whole (murder/theft). You want to snort that cocaine? that's fine by me, go **** with your body, but please respect others freedom as well, it's a two way street buddy.

-REDDIT
    They're not arabs, they're a disgrace, a filthy disgrace. Don't you dare call yourself arabs khaleeji, you aren't from the same race as Khatam an-Nabiyyin and the Sahabah.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X