Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you do your duaas? That has shown answers from Allah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you do your duaas? That has shown answers from Allah?

Many people online have posted what they do, and how Allah has answered their duaa because of the process they took.
    For example: sending salams on the prophet and glorifying Allah azwajal before and after a dua they made, and Allah answered .

This one is a story sent.

Wallahi i have so many stories like this from my past. The way i make dua is that i call upon Allah by many names and I praise him and then I ask for akhira and forgiveness and then i ask Allah for what i want and then i send salam upon Rasulullah (SAW). After that, I put in my heart conviction that this dua will be answered and it always gets answered ALWAYS. Either in the way that i want or in a better way that i couldn't even have imagined. Always be convicted that Allah will answer you.

what do you all do for a duaa to be answered, what's your process or steps you take?
    Please share your story here.

Also what supplications answered your prayers and duaas
    it could be saying a name of Allah many times for example
    I said this salam on the prophet and used this name to glorify Allah ( alhamdulilah,subhanallah,allahuakbar) before and or after a dua and it got answered.
    I used to say Ya sami or Ya hayyu qayoom this many x times and gotten an answer from Allah
    Or a supplication you used
    I said : Laa illaha illa anta sobhanaka inni kuntu minadh dhalimeen? include the amount of times you said it too
    that answered my duaa this one time
    or maybe it was reading a certain surah before your duaa? and you can include how much times you read that surah before a duaa.

say what you did as a process that got your duas answered that one time... basically.

-indeed calling upon Allah by his Absolute Uniqueness, that Allah Alone has the Record and Allah Alone is The Absolute Inheritor The Last.
    -asking for Guidance in my faculties and knowledge of the dunya to be ransomed for Allah's Pleasure.
    -Calling upon Allah's Great name الاعز The Most Dear العزيز The Mighty القدم The One Upmost Purely First while seeking refuge from being destinies for Allah's displeasure.
    -Calling upon Allah to increase the Light of The Prophet Muhammad Specially from His Light the Light of Allah, to transcend time and increase blessings onto the Prophet from All about.
    -Praying for a Meeting with Allah that is in His Pleasure and acceptence.
    -Pray protection for the believers on the day mentioned where not only the guilty will suffer for mistakes and transgression
    -Prayimg by Allah's Exalted Knowing Self Sufficient gratitude to be grateful

Then calling on Allah to Manifest this Appreciation about me change my heart from what ever does not please Him سبحانه و تعلي
    to increase sight with appreciation while remembering he sees all I see and doesn't need my Eyes as a witness as with all my experience and faculty

Then calling upon his قدر to accept what ever before my eyes to be beheld in about my duaa

So other duaas

اللهم على ذكرك وشكرك وحسن عبادتك

اعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّى أدْعُوكَ بِإِسْمِكَ
    الوَاحِد الأعَز
    وَأدْعُوكَ
    اللَّهُم بِإِسْمِكَ
    العَظِيمُ الوِتْر
    وَأعدْوكَ
    اللَّهُمَ بإِسْمِكَ
    الكَبِيرُ المُتعَال
    الَّذِى ثَبَّت أَرْكَانُكَ
    كُلَّهاَ أَنْ تكْشِفَ عَنِّى
    مَا أَصْبَحْتُ وَ أَمْسَتُ فِيهِ

ربي زدني علم

The knowledge is a gift from Allah to call upon him but persistence and heart and sincerity that opens the door to the knowledge and substance

Comment

mair whats Allahs greatest name

Comment

Originally posted by leila314 View Post
        mair whats Allahs greatest name
        "The second of these views in terms of strength is the view that the greatest name of Allah is al-Hayy al-Qayyoom (the Ever-Living, the Sustainer). This is the view of a number of scholars, including an-Nawawi, and it was regarded as more likely to be correct by Shaykh al-‘Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him)."

Scholars have different views on Allah's greatest name but they say al-Hayyu al-Qayoom is thhe greatest name:

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1465...scholars-views
        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
        X