I can't pass the test God has given me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't pass the test God has given me

I know Allah SWT says in the Quran that no soul is burdened more than it can bear. But I am finding life very difficult and failing the test Allah has given me miserably. I don't even feel like praying any longer. I should seek patience through praying but what if I have no desire to worship and sometimes I have intense love in my heart for Islam and God but other times I have hatred and anger for why God has given me these hardships. I don't want to state what they are as it's personal but why is Allah SWT testing me in this way when I will fail the test? i understand what I should do such as I tell myself life is temporary, look at other people who have more hardships than you, the reward for patience is great etc but none of these things make me feel better. Worshipping doesn't either, so i'm not sure what to do any longer.

You already know the answer to your question

If you say you believe in Allah and Allah speaks the truth, then you swear to what Allah has said, He does not lay a burden on you greater than you can bear

So if you are going thru struggles, then know that Allah is putting you thru a test

Now, if you are putting yourself in diifficulty, DO NOT BLAME ALLAH, but blame yourself, correct your choices, and return to Allah

The prophet said, look at those below you and not those above you so you do not discount the favors of Allah upon you

That edict has strengthened me many times in life
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Try your best and regularly seek forgiveness for your short-comings. You will only fail the test if you despair. 

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
        You already know the answer to your question

If you say you believe in Allah and Allah speaks the truth, then you swear to what Allah has said, He does not lay a burden on you greater than you can bear

So if you are going thru struggles, then know that Allah is putting you thru a test

Now, if you are putting yourself in diifficulty, DO NOT BLAME ALLAH, but blame yourself, correct your choices, and return to Allah

The prophet said, look at those below you and not those above you so you do not discount the favors of Allah upon you

That edict has strengthened me many times in life
        True, these methods don’t make me feel better, maybe temporarily, one day I feel better then the same again next day. I have no choice though other than to keep striving

Comment

Originally posted by FKY View Post
          Try your best and regularly seek forgiveness for your short-comings. You will only fail the test if you despair.¬
          I despair often that’s I’m saying I am failing miserably

Comment

Originally posted by san66 View Post

I despair often that’s I’m saying I am failing miserably
            Despair can often creep in when we get too zoomed into dunya (and suffer from it’s losses) and lose focus from our mission. Every time that happens, just get back up, seek forgiveness and return to Allah(SWT). That is the story of the believers.

Comment

Working...
            X