Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get your du'answered the way you wanted them too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get your du'answered the way you wanted them too?

Allah's test = Lots of undesired trauma

its a way to get close to him but you also dont know how or when youĺl suffer. Im beginning to lose my trust in Allah, he gave me a hard time and didnt let me live my life free.
    I have drawn the line. Now thereś only one thing I need to fix it all! so I need my dua answered if you understand.

Do any of you the actualgreatest name of Allah or any other supplications
    Last edited by leila314; 16-11-19, 02:36 PM.

I have read from scholars who interpreted a hadith, of how Allah's greatest name is Al-Hayyu and Al-Qayoom. It is said in that hadith, that if you do dua by those names of Allah it will be granted.

Another way is to make dua in sujood, dua during the last third of the night with tahajjud. Do you have an alarm? The last third of the night for tonight is after around 1.40am if you are in the UK.

Also when it rains dua is accepted.

To calculate the last third of the night, you count how many hours there are between isha and fajr and divide them by three, then the last third of the night is the last third of those three sets of time between isha and fajr.

PM me if you can. I know how you feel I have been struggling since 2010. Please message me, through my hardship I have made amazing friends who are in the same boat as me and I can tell Allah brought me to them so we can struggle and strive together.

I will make dua for u in sha Allah.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

LailaTheMuslim Whats the last third of the night for Fajar 5:47 AM, Isha 6:09 PM. can you calculate for me please :) I don't know, i tried its confusing me..

Comment

Originally posted by leila314 View Post
        LailaTheMuslim Whats the last third of the night for Fajar 5:47 AM, Isha 6:09 PM. can you calculate for me please :) I don't know, i tried its confusing me..
        Its getting a bit confusing for me lol but I think its around 2 am?
        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

LailaTheMuslim Thanks has this worked for you in getting your Du'a fulfilled in tahajjud , can you tell me a story about it? Does Allah actually grant your du'a after this?

Comment

LailaTheMuslim Thanks has this worked for you in getting your Du'a fulfilled in tahajjud , can you tell me a story about it? Does Allah actually grant your du'a after this?
            It has before. I don't do it as much cos of sleep issues but I stayed awake until 5 am last night so was present for the last third of the night.

However, there was a time in my teens that i would wake up for the last third of the night. It was a long time ago but I vaguely recall the duas being accepted.

It felt so good and peaceful making dua and tahajjud. I feel those duas will be accepted by Allah who is Most Merciful.

It just feels special. Try it sis in sha Allah,

Another way is dua during sujood in salat (when you prostrate with ur head on the ground in salat). You can say those duas in english or ur native tongue, or Arabic duas from hadiths you know. But not Qur'anic duas cos you cant recite quran in sujood/prostration during salat.

A lot of duas was accepted from me this way. alhamdulilah.

Comment

LailaTheMuslim sis, DO you do it exactly at 5 am or is it within 5am that hour, thats confusing me too? So would I wake up exactly at 2am and if i miss it by lets say like 2:30 will the last third of the night still be there.
              Can you tell me like a story on like a miracle this prayer grant for you?

Comment

LailaTheMuslim sis, DO you do it exactly at 5 am or is it within 5am that hour, thats confusing me too? So would I wake up exactly at 2am and if i miss it by lets say like 2:30 will the last third of the night still be there.
                Can you tell me like a story on like a miracle this prayer grant for you?
                It lasts from 2am all the way til fajr. The last third of the night ends at fajr

Comment

Message..loading i send you message please reply
                  Last edited by leila314; 16-11-19, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Try your best to consume only halal. Make sure your earnings are completely halal  

وَحَدَّثَنِي أَبُو كُرَيْبٍ، مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْعَلاَءِ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا فُضَيْلُ بْنُ مَرْزُوقٍ، حَدَّثَنِي عَدِيُّ بْنُ ثَابِتٍ، عَنْ أَبِي حَازِمٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ طَيِّبٌ لاَ يَقْبَلُ إِلاَّ طَيِّبًا وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ أَمَرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ بِمَا أَمَرَ بِهِ الْمُرْسَلِينَ فَقَالَ ‏{‏ يَا أَيُّهَا الرُّسُلُ كُلُوا مِنَ الطَّيِّبَاتِ وَاعْمَلُوا صَالِحًا إِنِّي بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ عَلِيمٌ‏}‏ وَقَالَ ‏{‏ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كُلُوا مِنْ طَيِّبَاتِ مَا رَزَقْنَاكُمْ‏}‏ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ ذَكَرَ الرَّجُلَ يُطِيلُ السَّفَرَ أَشْعَثَ أَغْبَرَ يَمُدُّ يَدَيْهِ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ يَا رَبِّ يَا رَبِّ وَمَطْعَمُهُ حَرَامٌ وَمَشْرَبُهُ حَرَامٌ وَمَلْبَسُهُ حَرَامٌ وَغُذِيَ بِالْحَرَامِ فَأَنَّى يُسْتَجَابُ لِذَلِكَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Comment

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

O people, Allah is Good and He therefore, accepts only that which is good. And Allah commanded the believers as He commanded the Messengers by saying: "O Messengers, eat of the good things, and do good deeds; verily I am aware of what you do" (xxiii. 51). And He said: "O those who believe, eat of the good things that We gave you" (ii. 172). He then made a mention of a person who travels widely, his hair disheveled and covered with dust. He lifts his hand towards the sky (and thus makes the supplication): "O Lord, O Lord," whereas his diet is unlawful, his drink is unlawful, and his clothes are unlawful and his nourishment is unlawful. How can then his supplication be accepted? 

Comment

Shariif_123 I do know this,:) Is there anymore advice from you :)?

Comment

Shariif_123 I do know this,:) Is there anymore advice from you :)?
                          Sis I have messaged you in sha Allah you have received it xx

Comment

I still message you XD

Comment

I still message you XD
                              Aww sis just received it now cos I going to sleep, I have posted a message back

Comment

Working...
                              X