How late can i read maghrib?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How late can i read maghrib?

Salaam everyone. I have a question regarding maghrib. Maghrib is around 6pm, that is the time my son finishes his quran class. I dont get home until around 6:30pm and rush to give him dinner by which it is then 6:45pm. Is it still okay for me to read maghrib at this time nearly an hour after? Very confused please as i have only recently started to read my 5 namaz so all the help would be much appreciated thanks!

If the Qur'an classes are held in a masjid then simply pray there. If not, explain to the teacher that you will pick your son up a little later.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
      If the Qur'an classes are held in a masjid then simply pray there. If not, explain to the teacher that you will pick your son up a little later.
      The class is held in a room at a leisure centre and is only for an hour so they wouldn't be able to keep him there for me as they also all leave as soon class finishes, maghrib starts at 6:06pm to be precise and the class finishes at 6pm (takes kids about 5-10 mins to get out after putting shoes and coats on) plus an additional 10-15 minute drive home. What is the lastest time that is acceptable to read maghrib please or cam you read in anytime up until isha namaz?

Comment

Working...
      X