X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harassment, radicalisation, forced marriage and modern slavery in Luton U.K

Thehiddenevil.uk

Salaam,

You should try to move on to improving your own immediate life rather than contact all these people.
    Last edited by R1rider; 25-09-19, 08:47 PM. Reason: a better change!

Comment

https://thehiddenevil.uk/
      Thehiddenevil.uk

Comment

I know all about this my friend im an Ex-TI...

let me start by saying its an honor to speak to you. not many can understand where we are coming from unfortunately. I highly commend you in your efforts, im sure you were/are targeted because you dared to stand up to them. my original post was me trying to convince you to stop trying to contact local politicians and work on your self state of mind.

These folks have spent a lot of their funds to be able to conduct these PSY-OPS they're carrying out on innocent people. Not sure how many have died with these tactics, Im guessing the number is much higher than what meets the eye. Before i rant on, as a brother i urge you to stop pursuing this through the local politicians it will only get you locked up or worse.

Try to forget the period of life they intruded block the memories out if you can unless they are still persisting. I pray for you bro hang in there, stay vigilant and stay strong. I know youre one of the strong ones!!!

The cowards doing this behind the scenes are scared of us that's why we've been chosen. stand strong bro you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
        X