Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• written for someone else but not me

Salaam

I want to know why something/ someone is not written for you but Is written for someone else and breaks your heart. The most popular example I'm going to give is a relationship. A guy goes out with a girl, it's her first relationship, the guy loves her, does everything for her, bees the most sweetest guy ever, doesn't touch her in any lovey way as she's new to everything and he wants to do everything with her in marriage.... However, she ends up changing, she puts her friends first, she isn't sweet anymore, she shows less care to him, and ends up saying I can get better guys , I can get any guy as she knew she was very beautiful, i want to live my life and talk to other boys. I can get this and that guys, guys who are doing better than you ( rich, wealthy etc) yet she didn't care if he prays salah etc and ends up leaving him to get to know other guys with Intentions of marrying someone better. She now is married, Now this is killing the guy and broke his heart completely and wishes he met her later in life where she would be more mature and appreciate things more. So why wasn't this guy written for her when he knows noone would love her and treat her better than him, yet she married someone else and will appreciate that guy more. Why was it written for one guy and not the other? Why was it unfair? Why didnt Allah let it happen or make them meet in the right time when it will work?

Originally posted by Shiraze10 View Post
    Salaam

I want to know why something/ someone is not written for you but Is written for someone else and breaks your heart. The most popular example I'm going to give is a relationship. A guy goes out with a girl, it's her first relationship, the guy loves her, does everything for her, bees the most sweetest guy ever, doesn't touch her in any lovey way as she's new to everything and he wants to do everything with her in marriage.... However, she ends up changing, she puts her friends first, she isn't sweet anymore, she shows less care to him, and ends up saying I can get better guys , I can get any guy as she knew she was very beautiful, i want to live my life and talk to other boys. I can get this and that guys, guys who are doing better than you ( rich, wealthy etc) yet she didn't care if he prays salah etc and ends up leaving him to get to know other guys with Intentions of marrying someone better. She now is married, Now this is killing the guy and broke his heart completely and wishes he met her later in life where she would be more mature and appreciate things more. So why wasn't this guy written for her when he knows noone would love her and treat her better than him, yet she married someone else and will appreciate that guy more. Why was it written for one guy and not the other? Why was it unfair? Why didnt Allah let it happen or make them meet in the right time when it will work?
    Infatuation, Haraam relationships whether you touched the opposite gender or not, lead to nothing but disgrace.

If you want good, then start a relationship upon good. None of this illicit pre marital relationship filth.

Since she wasn't written for him, she was never meant for him. He needs to fix himself up, do Tawbah and Istighfaar for the evil relationship he had and be content with the Qadr of Allah عز و جل

Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 25-09-19, 02:53 PM.
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Bro, like you Ive been through the same situation before(nothing haram just a broken engagement), and many many others have too, both men and women. Trials/tribulations and calamities are part of the test of life. You can either be content with the Qadr of Allah and gain immensely, or continue dwelling on it with all the ‘hows’ and ‘whys’ and let it drag you to the depth of sadness and depression, where the shaytan will play with your mind and heart. May Allah(SWT) forgive and guide us all.

Comment

Working...
      X