• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
    Proud, Patriotic, Shari'ah Practicing American | Yasir Qadhi

Muslims in Trump's America | Yasir Qadhi

Yasir Qadhi Speaks to Mohammad Hijab on American Politics:

The saga continues:

Comment

Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 06-04-20, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Hijrah - Imam al-Awlaki

https://ia802900.us.archive.org/17/i...aah/Hijrah.mp3

Comment

• Repost:

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
          Hijrah - The Journey of Imaan | Ali at-Tamimi

Comment

• Hijrah and Residing in the Lands of Disbelief - Part 1 - Imam Nasir al-Din al-Albani:

Hijrah and Residing in the Lands of Disbelief - Part 2 - Imam Nasir al-Din al-Albani:

Comment

• Shaykh Abdul Mohsin al-Abbad on making Hijrah to another land of disbelief:

"That is the Hijrah of the birds".

Comment

• Interesting Fatwa from Shaykh Abdur Rahman al-Adani:

Question:

A man wants to make hijrah, but he has parents who need his assistance, so what does he do?

Answer:

He must strive to convince them to make hijrah if they are Muslims and use wit and artful means with them in order to leave, and likewise if they are disbelievers, he must strive to call them to Islaam and save them from the state they are in.

However, if he is very afraid for himself and they refuse to leave with him, then it is upon him to save himself and flee with his deen and distance himself from the tribulations, and he must not be like the candle which burns itself to shed light on others, for verily before everything else, he is commanded to save himself and he is commanded to be upright on the deen of Allah,عز و جل, as our Lord,سبحانه و تعالى, has said:

فاستقم كما أمرت

So be upright as you were commanded.”(Hud:112)

https://abdurrahman.org/2018/09/06/a...is-assistance/

Comment

• Informative YouTube channel on making Hijrah:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC__...OeXV6bEUDdrlYw

https://www.makehijrah.com

Advice for anyone who wants to relocate to a Muslim country:

Comment

• This is the first video I've come across which encourages Muslims to make Hijrah for the purpose of joining Imam Mahdi's army and fleeing from the Dajjal:

Abisali

If you don't have time to view the whole thing just watch it from 12:45 onwards.

Note: I do not endorse taking knowledge from this speaker or Imran Hussain for obvious reasons pertaining to their methodology in interpreting the Quran and Hadiths.

Comment

This is the first video I've come across which encourages Muslims to make Hijrah for the purpose of joining Imam Mahdi's army and fleeing from the Dajjal:

Abisali

If you don't have time to view the whole thing just watch it from 12:45 onwards.

Note: I do not endorse taking knowledge from this speaker or Imran Hussain for obvious reasons pertaining to their methodology in interpreting the Quran and Hadiths.
                      Thanks for the warning at the end.

I haven’t watched the earlier video that you posted yet, but I’ll make a reminder to rip both videos into mp3 format so I can listen to them when I go for my daily walk.

I don’t really need any convincing though, I really want to move, live and die among Muslims. I hate being surrounded by what is basically unlimited kufr. It really hurts ones Iman when you’re so constantly exposed to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abisali View Post

Thanks for the warning at the end.

I haven’t watched the earlier video that you posted yet, but I’ll make a reminder to rip both videos into mp3 format so I can listen to them when I go for my daily walk.

I don’t really need any convincing though, I really want to move, live and die among Muslims. I hate being surrounded by what is basically unlimited kufr. It really hurts ones Iman when you’re so constantly exposed to it.
                        Something that this speaker mentioned which is interesting to think about is the importance of being able to grow your own vegetables and slaughter/milk animals. Towards the End of Time the most prized possession for the Believers will be their goats and sheep. It's important for us to learn how to do these things today in preparation for what is coming to the future. Wallahi if you think about it the Salaf probably wouldnt even consider people like us to be real men due to our lack of skill-sets. We are completely and utterly dependant upon technology and the convince of the modern world for our survival.

Comment

Something that this speaker mentioned which is interesting to think about is the importance of being able to grow your own vegetables and slaughter/milk animals. Towards the End of Time the most prized possession for the Believers will be their goats and sheep. It's important for us to learn how to do these things today in preparation for what is coming to the future. Wallahi if you think about it the Salaf probably wouldnt even consider people like us to be real men due to our lack of skill-sets. We are completely and utterly dependant upon technology and the convince of the modern world for our survival.
                          Pardon the typos in the message above. I'm still unable to edit posts in this section, unfortunately.

This is the video where he speaks on the importance of being able to plant your own vegetables:

Comment

I have a little bit of experience with sheep and goats. Not much, but if I had the money to restart my life right now, I would purchase some land and become a Shepard. I am pretty sure I am able to milk goats without hurting them, but I don't think I can bring myself to slaughter them. I grow too attached since I like animals more than most people. I'd probably make friends with a butcher. I also remember growing a small garden and how rewarding it felt. Anyways, these are things that I do keep in mind when it comes to hijrah. I also am working on my health, rebuilding my body after treating it terribly over the years and want to take up a martial arts course in order to know how to properly fight since I have no experience. I am also considering to get an education in the medical field, I am just hesitant since I have learning issues and I also refuse to get a loan for tuition since they are all riba based. But I would also like to learn CPR and basic emergency treatments that may be useful if fighting/war broke out. I really believe we can see something major happening in our lifetime, though it could happen in 100 years. I would prefer 100 years since I don't want to face the fitnah of Al Dajjal and risk seeing any of my siblings or parents go to him.

I met a Sister from Nigeria the other day. She is in my city for school, but plans to go to a Muslim country once she finishes her PHD. She talked about how kind and loving the Muslim community was in her country and it got me to thinking. For Hijra, must we go to a country that is completely run by Muslims, or can I consider Nigeria since it is about 50% Muslim? I would be most comfortable among Arabs since that is my family's background but it just seems really difficult to get citizenship in an Arab country unless I was rich and could invest money there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abisali View Post
                              I have a little bit of experience with sheep and goats. Not much, but if I had the money to restart my life right now, I would purchase some land and become a Shepard. I am pretty sure I am able to milk goats without hurting them, but I don't think I can bring myself to slaughter them. I grow too attached since I like animals more than most people. I'd probably make friends with a butcher. I also remember growing a small garden and how rewarding it felt. Anyways, these are things that I do keep in mind when it comes to hijrah.
                              That's sick. Where did you get the experience with the sheep and goats from?

Originally posted by Abisali View Post
                              For Hijra, must we go to a country that is completely run by Muslims, or can I consider Nigeria since it is about 50% Muslim? I would be most comfortable among Arabs since that is my family's background but it just seems really difficult to get citizenship in an Arab country unless I was rich and could invest money there.
                              I wouldn't see anything wrong with moving to Nigeria. It's still technically considered a Muslim majority country according to the statistics on Wikipedia. Mufti Menk has also listed it as one of his favourite countries to visit, which is something I guess. However, I would encourage you to head back to your family's country of origin if that's possible. Perhaps you could bring whatever skill trades you acquire from the West and be a positive influence on the religious community in that society inshaAllah.

Comment

That's sick. Where did you get the experience with the sheep and goats from?

I wouldn't see anything wrong with moving to Nigeria. It's still technically considered a Muslim majority country according to the statistics on Wikipedia. Mufti Menk has also listed it as one of his favourite countries to visit, which is something I guess. However, I would encourage you to head back to your family's country of origin if that's possible. Perhaps you could bring whatever skill trades you acquire from the West and be a positive influence on the religious community in that society inshaAllah.
                                When I was an early teen, my father sent us to live with his father in Palestine. He had a couple of goats, a donkey and some land around his house (not much). He taught me that it is best to water your plants before the sun came up and once again before it completely set. He also instructed me on weed pulling and plowing the land by hand, but not much. I have forgotten most of it. I just remember that goats are easier than sheep since you have to put more effort into keeping sheep's wool clean and saved.

In all honestly though, I would love to move back to Palestine and live outside the Aqsa, but I don't see that as a possibility with the Yahood there. It really is a beautiful country, and Jerusalem is one of the best places I was fortunate enough to visit. When walking through the old city, you could feel the history just oozing out of the stone walls. The weather was comfortable, the air was clean, and the people were kind. This was 25 years ago though, so I may be looking at it through "rose tinted glasses". I do remember that I didn't appreciate it while I was there and wish I could have a "do over" of sorts.

I currently have lots of issues I need to work through. It took me over 25 years to finally get my Iman to where it is today, Al Hamdullilah, but I still need to strengthen it. I need to figure out how to deal with the debt my stupid younger self fell into and I need to figure out how to set roots among Muslims. I have Hope in Allah that He will guide me to what is best for me. Who knows, maybe He will bless me to live in the City of the Prophet.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X