Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hijra Thread

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Feel free to share any videos, lectures and Naseeha on making Hijra in this thread.

I thought this was a great Naseeha by Abu Khadeejah:

Comment

Lol

Comment

edit 
        Last edited by Layla_; 25-09-19, 12:03 PM. Reason: unnecessary
        https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
          ...*
          You must have a very low opinion of me. That's fine.

Side note: Not everyone who says they're a Salafi or following the Way of The Salaf are actually doing so, despite the slogans they shout. Truth exists; falsehood exists. It's not all relative.
          Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 25-09-19, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

Side note: Not everyone who says they're a Salafi or following the Way of The Salaf are actually doing so, despite the slogans they shout. Truth exists; falsehood exists. It's not all relative.
            Huh? It was a bad joke in reference to a meme I seen of Abu Khadeeja who apparently uses the phrase that i wrote. Distasteful I shouldnít have said anything, apologies!!

Comment

Huh? It was a bad joke in reference to a meme I seen of Abu Khadeeja who apparently uses the phrase that i wrote. Distasteful I shouldnít have said anything, apologies!!
              Let's try not to speak ill of the Du'at unless it's with a purpose and in an academic fashion. They sacrificed far more than our lazy selves ever have; for better, or for worse.

Comment

Let's try not to speak ill of the Du'at unless it's with a purpose and in an academic fashion. They sacrificed far more than our lazy selves ever have; for better, or for worse.
                Indeed. Jazakallah khayr for the naseeha. I will edit my post 

Comment

Indeed. Jazakallah khayr for the naseeha. I will edit my post¬*
                  Give the video a shot. It's actually good Naseeha, inshaAllah.

Comment

Abu khadeeja isnt a daee hes a slave of the tawagheet just like all those madkhalis that like being rats and taking prevent money and supporting the dictatorship of these corrupt dogs

its funny you talk about khilafa and all this stuff then you say wahabi salafi like barelvis do

Then you quote moderate, apologetic, american loving so called daees like yasar qadhi

seriously stick to one type of aqeedah and manhaj
                    Last edited by Abu julaybeeb; 26-09-19, 08:17 AM.

Comment

You dont even know how the salaf were youd probably call them khariji or wahabi

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

You dont even know how the salaf were youd probably call them khariji or wahabi
                        How were the salaf?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

How were the salaf?
                          Well in regards to people saying wahabi , takfiri, khariji

the salaf also made takfir, they had wala wal bara and also did J

there were even times when they differed in takfirring someone but they didnt say khariji or takfiri

grave worshipping barelvis loved saying wahabi whilst they supported britain during the occupation of hindh
                          Last edited by Abu julaybeeb; 26-09-19, 09:39 AM.

Comment

You dont even know how the salaf were youd probably call them khariji..
                            Fear Allah.

..or wahabi
                            It is historically proven that our previous scholars were not "Wahhabis". Now the question is what is meant by Wahhabi? Try to figure it out.

Abu khadeeja isnt a daee hes a slave of the tawagheet just like all those madkhalis that like being rats and taking prevent money and supporting the dictatorship of these corrupt dogs
                            And they can turn around and call you a misguided Kharijee. They have the overwhelming consensus of the scholars. You have nothing except your novice interpretation of the Quran & Sunnah and what you think the Salaf were upon. Scholars > You.

its funny you talk about khilafa and all this stuff then you say wahabi salafi like barelvis do
                            I find many things you do funny as well.
                            Like type
                            Like this.

Then you quote moderate, apologetic, american loving so called daees like yasar qadhi
                            Where did I quote him and what was it concerning?

seriously stick to one type of aqeedah and manhaj
                            The reality is more nuanced than what meets the eye. I understand it's much easier on the brain to pin someone down to a Hizb and use all the standard arguments against them, but life, unfortunately, isn't always so simple.

I follow the Aqeedah of Ibn Taymiyyah not Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab. Go figure.

Comment

Your jaahil in aqeedah, manhaj and siyaasa
                              Last edited by Abu julaybeeb; 26-09-19, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X