Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• highest of heavens

Salaam ul alaykum

I've been through certain things in life where I don't want and care about this life anymore. Alhumdulillah everything happened which now wants me to go to the highest of heavens more than ever and not caring about this world. If I didn't go through this certain thing then I would still be attached to this dunya and not having to want to go to highest of heaven that much compared to now. I feel like I had to sacrifice the dream life I wanted to live to someone else, all so I can go to the highest of heavens and be so close to Allah Swt. From this, I've learnt and understood the decree of Allah Swt and know if you don't believe that, then you ain't a Muslim. So in a way, I do understand why everything happened and Allah did say everything happens for a good thing.

However, I now want to know, what are the most good and high ranked deeds that I can do in order to gain the most reward everyday which would lead me to the highest of heavens ?

Jzk

Originally posted by 50cent View Post
    Salaam ul alaykum

I've been through certain things in life where I don't want and care about this life anymore. Alhumdulillah everything happened which now wants me to go to the highest of heavens more than ever and not caring about this world. If I didn't go through this certain thing then I would still be attached to this dunya and not having to want to go to highest of heaven that much compared to now. I feel like I had to sacrifice the dream life I wanted to live to someone else, all so I can go to the highest of heavens and be so close to Allah Swt. From this, I've learnt and understood the decree of Allah Swt and know if you don't believe that, then you ain't a Muslim. So in a way, I do understand why everything happened and Allah did say everything happens for a good thing.

However, I now want to know, what are the most good and high ranked deeds that I can do in order to gain the most reward everyday which would lead me to the highest of heavens ?

Jzk
    Wa alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

We're living in times where participating in Jihad is not physically practical. However, for the time being you should focus on memorizing the Quran, studying Allah's Names & Attributes, praying as much as you can in congregation, and fasting on Mondays and Thursdays.

Strive in this cause and may Allah grant you success.

Comment

Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

May Allah subhanahu wa ta aala reward you with goodness. May you be blessed in this world & the next. This life is indeed a delusion & your aspirations are admirable wa lilahil hamd.

It’s important that Allah subhanahu wa ta aala is pleased with you. Nobody is going to get to Paradise & specifically Jannatul Firdaus Al A’la except through the Grace & Mercy of Allah, Jalla wa ‘aala.

When you do an act of worship, do so with sincerity & with the intention of seeking His pleasure. Likewise, when you commit a sin or make a mistake hasten in your repentance & turn to your Lord in humility & repentance.

The highest of the degrees of Paradise is al-Firdaws, as it was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “… When you ask of Allaah, ask Him for al-Firdaws, for it is in the middle of Paradise and is the highest part of Paradise, and above it is the Throne of the Most Merciful, and from it spring forth the rivers of Paradise.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2637; Muslim, 2831

The people of al-Firdaws al-A‘la are the ones who hasten to do good as they are commanded. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those foremost ((in Islamic Faith of Monotheism and in performing righteous deeds) in the life of this world on the very first call for to embrace Islam,) will be foremost (in Paradise).

These will be those nearest to Allah.

In the Gardens of delight (Paradise)”

[al-Waaqi‘ah 56:10-12].

It’s important to supplicate to Allah subhanahu wa ta aala & to ask Him for Jannatul Firdaus Al A’la and then hasten in trying to to good deeds. We have from the Hadith acts of obedience which would enable one to be with rasulullah May the peace & blessings of Allah be upon him in Paradise:

Muslim also narrated (2983) that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The one who sponsors an orphan, whether it is a relative of his or not, he and I will be like these two in Paradise,” and Maalik pointed with his forefinger and middle finger.

And he narrated (2631) that Anas ibn Maalik said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: : “Whoever takes care of two girls until they reach puberty, he and I will come like this on the Day of Resurrection” – and he held his two fingers together.

So, do acts of worship with sincerity & with the intention of Pleasing Allah. Hasten to do good when you can & turn to Allah at all times.

You can try & implement some of the following into your life if you are not already doing so:

* Fasting Monday’s & Thursdays
      * Praying Salatul Duha
      *Praying Qiyaam
      *Praising Allah after the obligatory prayers say the following x 10 Subhanallah, alhumdulillah & Allahu Akbar
      *Sponsoring an orphan
      Last edited by Layla_; 22-09-19, 01:17 PM. Reason: Typo
      https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

jzk brothers so much
        may Allah reward you and grant you both the highest of heavens

Comment

Working...
        X