Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else get this on their feet from praying??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else get this on their feet from praying??

The jalsa position while praying has caused a coin-sized bump to appear over time on my left foot (where my weight is directed while leaning on this foot).
    It's not painful or anything but I can only imagine it getting worse if I continue like this.

Does anyone else experience this? Is there anything I can do to prevent it from getting worse?

Here's an image (it's gross, I know - sorry!):¬¬*https://photos.app.goo.gl/bDrRHMcr4HwUBGjx6

Comment

Of course! Many people get a bump on that area. I don't understand why one should be wary about it.

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

Originally posted by m4rouf View Post
        The jalsa position while praying has caused a coin-sized bump to appear over time on my left foot (where my weight is directed while leaning on this foot).
        It's not painful or anything but I can only imagine it getting worse if I continue like this.

Does anyone else experience this? Is there anything I can do to prevent it from getting worse?
        Check with the doctor of it's bothering you, brother, but I'm guessing it's quite common to have a callous/hardened skin there if you're used to sitting in that position for long periods.
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
        -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

Working...
        X