X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have everything, now nothing

Salaam All,

i have a question from a friend,

He had lot of good things going for him, he was close to his family ( cousins ), had a fiance he was going to marry, at uni etc. The fiance, he was with, broke up with him as she thought he wasnt going to be successful, and kept comparing him with other guys and inidicating she can get better guys still knowing he loved her. She was his only friend and now broke up with him in order to get to know other guys. His relationship with his family had changed and is currently a distance relationship. Literally apart from his parents, noone cares about him or knows he exists. The only person that did was the fiance but she obviously changed up on him to get to know other guys, his cousins dont care about him, so hes all his got.
    Why would allah remove everything and the perfect life for him and now he has nothing. I used to think Allah loves him so much, that he gave him an excellent world, happiness, a world that so many people dreamed about and now removed everything forever, all because Allah wants it to be him and Allah vs the world and Allah has removed everything so my friend can go to the highest of heavens because now he dont care about this world.

Am i right or wrong

You should be happy that he is no longer in a haraam relationship. There is no such thing as fiance in Islam. It was a sinful relationship.

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

i did mention that few times to him, however he says everyone eventually gets in a relationship, its how you find your partner, marry them etc, i did mention its haraam, but he says the whole world does it and if he was to find someone again, it will likely to be in a whole relationship process again

Comment

The funny thing about life - we always want what we don't have. And we always ignore what we do have.

Tell your friend - it is better for him that his "fiance" left him.

What kind of future - wife puts down her husband and compares his success to others?¬*

She didn't care about him genuinely.

Your friend is blessed that he has both his parents who love him. Not everyone has that.¬*

Tell your friend that material things/possessions come and go, what matter is family/parents. If he is good towards his parents and they are pleased with him, and he abstains from haraam, then he will be successful In Sha Allaah.¬*

¬*

Comment

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Originally posted by Shiraze10 View Post
          i did mention that few times to him, however he says everyone eventually gets in a relationship, its how you find your partner, marry them etc, i did mention its haraam, but he says the whole world does it and if he was to find someone again, it will likely to be in a whole relationship process again
          Well, there you go. If his excuse in the court of Allah is 'Everyone else was doing it...' then all the best to him. There are many halal ways of getting married, he just chose not to pursue it. Sorry to say, but sounds like the brother was surrounding himself with the wrong people, took sinful behaviour as the norm and got engulfed in a world far away from Islam. Only thing you can do is advise him to what's right and pray Allah guides him insha'Allah.

In the end, everyone should recognise that whatever worldly success they have will be buried with them into their grave.
          A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Comment

Working...
          X