Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding cashback permissibility when buying ONLY a phone (Sim Free handset) ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding cashback permissibility when buying ONLY a phone (Sim Free handset) ??

Esselamu aleykum,

I read a post here recently regarding the permissibility of recieving cashbacks from certain retailers.

However I feel my case is a little different. In that post the answer stated that there are 3 parties involved (the customer), the broker (phone seller) and the large company (T-mobile or EE etc)
    This to me sounds like an example of buying a contracted phone from a retailer such as Carphone Warehouse with monthly payments for phone and phoneline.

I would like to know the permissibility of a cash back if I buy a SIM FREE mobile phone (without any minutes/texts/mobile data package involved, purely just a phone on its own) from a retailer who gives back some of the money I will pay for the phone.

i.e; the sim free phone is £369. If I buy from them, then I will register the phone on their website with an IMEI number and get £60 back into my account.

Is this permissible?

By the way, this has nothing to do with a Bank giving me a cashback, rather its the retailer that will give me it.

JazakAllahuhayr in advance..
    Last edited by Ottoman_Kaan; 25-05-19, 01:09 AM.

Anyone?

Comment

Working...
    X