I keep having the same dream in different forms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep having the same dream in different forms

Assalamuailaikum. I am an 18-year-old male i have my exams next week to get into medical school. this is very stressful and I had a mental breakdown yesterday thinking I wasn't going to get in. this morning, at fajr, I asked Allah SWT to ease my heart from these stresses and then went to sleep for a few hours. during my sleep, I had dreamed of myself dying (I don't remember how) and I remember my mother watching me whilst I was dying, with a look of panic in her eyes. As I was losing my ability to breathe, I proclaimed the shahada and the dream ended there. Another time, it was of me in my bedroom, and I somehow slit my wrist and bled out whilst proclaiming shahada (it wasn't self-inflicted). Would you be able to interpret this for me? I am a sinner and have recently turned to Allah SWT after fluctuations of strong and weak Imaan. May Allah save me from being a munafiq and may Allah shower you with blessings in this holy month of Ramadan. please do dua that i get into medical school; I have had a hard life and with the help of Allah, I will be able to save lives, which will hopefully get me into Jannah In Sha Allah. Jazakallah Khair

No one here is a dream interpreter
    You need to ask a scholar about this

your dreams seem to be quite serious

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
      No one here is a dream interpreter
      You need to ask a scholar about this

your dreams seem to be quite serious
      Thank you for your reply. Any ideas on where I could get in contact with a scholar?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuad786 View Post

Thank you for your reply. Any ideas on where I could get in contact with a scholar?
        No sorry
        maybe ask a scholar in your area
        if he knows a dream interpreting scholar

Comment

Working...
        X