Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If by Allah's mercy you go to Jannah, what would you ask for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If by Allah's mercy you go to Jannah, what would you ask for?

In shaa Allah I hope that we will all be in Jannah together :) I've always wanted to have ten baby pandas and a playground and just play with them all day on the slides and swings. yayyy so much fun. On a serious note, who wouldn't want to see Allah subhana wa ta'ala's blessed face every friday and spend time with the noble prophets alaihi salaam. Im looking forward to leaving this world, but I hope I only leave in a state that Allah Ta'ala is pleased with me. So tell me, if Allah admits you into paradise out of his mercy, what would you ask for or be most excited for? :) Serious and silly answers are both welcome :)

• ThisIsJannah
    replied
    Originally posted by IsaahM View Post

Hello friend. When you say stuff like I have very little chance of entering that can probably mean that you are not sure of the power and magnitude of Allah's mercy.

We cannot cannot cannot ever believe that our small puny existence and our sins WHATEVER they are can match up to the magnitude of Allah's mercy. Do you think that you are a match for him? Do you think that anything you can do as a puny human can compare against HIS mercy? Noooway. Just believe in Him ok? Even if you don't believe in yourself, believe in Him.

There was a recent thread here where we spoke about Allah being what we think He is. If we think that he may or may not forgive us, then He may not because that's what we thought of Him. But if we are sure and confident that Allah SWT will show us mercy, then He will definitely show mercy. I feel that you have gotten over your sin whatever it is, that's good. But don't look back on it and be scared.

I think it was Omar RA who said that if there was only 1 person who is going to Hell and rest of humanity is going to heaven, then he would be scared that he is that one person. And if the entire humanity was going to Hell and just 1 person going to Heaven, then he would be hopeful that he will be that 1 person. I hope this helps you (if you needed the help haha)

And completely agree with you on the first sentence. Unfortunately this thread survived, but the person who created was kicked instead! The irony eh?
    Thank you brother for your words, I agree with you Allah Most Merciful has forgiven many worst people in history, I shouldn't underestimate Allah's mercy. About the sister who created this thread I don't know her but I never seen her posting anything bad or rude so I don't understand why she was treated badly by that moderator.

Leave a comment:

• IsaahM
    replied
    Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
    Meet all the people i knew. Food. Music... if im correct that will be permissable. Knowledge about the creation.
    I'm quite sure there will be angels with the most beautiful voices to sing for us xD

Leave a comment:

• IsaahM
    replied
    Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post
    I was thinking of creating a thread about this sometime ago but I didn't bother because it would probably get closed down by a moderator here who doesn't likes any decent and Islamic topics it's sad but true. Anyways I just can't wait to enter Jannah if Allah allows me but I have very little chance of entering it(don't ask me why it's a long story) ok if I enter it I would like to see world history from beginning to end, eat yummy foods, married to most beautiful celestial women, live like a king etc. Can you just imagine you'll be always in state of bliss forever, no more hardships, no diseases, no problems just peace and enjoyment.
    Hello friend. When you say stuff like I have very little chance of entering that can probably mean that you are not sure of the power and magnitude of Allah's mercy.

We cannot cannot cannot ever believe that our small puny existence and our sins WHATEVER they are can match up to the magnitude of Allah's mercy. Do you think that you are a match for him? Do you think that anything you can do as a puny human can compare against HIS mercy? Noooway. Just believe in Him ok? Even if you don't believe in yourself, believe in Him.

There was a recent thread here where we spoke about Allah being what we think He is. If we think that he may or may not forgive us, then He may not because that's what we thought of Him. But if we are sure and confident that Allah SWT will show us mercy, then He will definitely show mercy. I feel that you have gotten over your sin whatever it is, that's good. But don't look back on it and be scared.

I think it was Omar RA who said that if there was only 1 person who is going to Hell and rest of humanity is going to heaven, then he would be scared that he is that one person. And if the entire humanity was going to Hell and just 1 person going to Heaven, then he would be hopeful that he will be that 1 person. I hope this helps you (if you needed the help haha)

And completely agree with you on the first sentence. Unfortunately this thread survived, but the person who created was kicked instead! The irony eh?

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    Meet all the people i knew. Food. Music... if im correct that will be permissable. Knowledge about the creation.

Leave a comment:

• ThisIsJannah
    replied
    I was thinking of creating a thread about this sometime ago but I didn't bother because it would probably get closed down by a moderator here who doesn't likes any decent and Islamic topics it's sad but true. Anyways I just can't wait to enter Jannah if Allah allows me but I have very little chance of entering it(don't ask me why it's a long story) ok if I enter it I would like to see Allah Most Great, watch world history from beginning to end, eat yummy foods, married to most beautiful celestial women, live like a king etc. Can you just imagine you'll be always in state of bliss forever, no more hardships, no diseases, no problems just peace and enjoyment.
    Last edited by ThisIsJannah; 16-02-19, 03:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IsaahM
    replied
    Yeah, I have belief in it's existence too. The descriptions of hell scares the light outta me, but it's always followed by mentions of Allah's extreme mercy and I always feel safe after hearing about His mercy. I know in my heart that it all exists and it it true beyond reason. But my mind, my rational brain always whispers that it cant be realistic, what if it isn't real, etc... I've grown quite a bit now so I pay no attention to those whispers anymore.
    And as Kaas just said, cats!! When I found out that there would be cats in heaven I thought that nothing else matters to me, I'd want to be in heaven just because there are cats xD (cant believe there's a pig smiley but no cat smiley on this forum)
    When in heaven we can also ask to be reunited with those people who we knew on the Earth but didn't make it to heaven, Allah will allow us to go into Hell and take out those who had even an ounce of 'there is no God but Allah'. I would really enjoy that, to help those people that are dear to me in this life but didn't make it in the next life. (obviously assuming that I make it, hoping I do) (there is a beauty in helping others that I find in nothing else)

Leave a comment:

• Umm Hamasa
    replied
    Originally posted by IsaahM View Post

I'd enjoy this too! Watching human history from the beginning...all the prophets, all the good vs evil, the tiny good deeds that melt your heart... I don't know what I'd ask for in Jannah though... I mean I used to enjoy playing competitive online PC games, can we ask for such things? I enjoy playing football, will we be allowed to play competitive sports? Who knows how life will be... The good times are only valuable when we have low times right? How will it feel to be at a constant high? Will we feel the way we feel feelings here? It's all just too mysterious and so I try not to think about it much before my mind says it's not real...

Sorry I went wayyy off topic at the end heh
    It is very mysterious but one of the best things about Jannah is that everyday is better than the last. I say this because some people are worried that they will get bored but our puny minds can't comprehend how great it is no matter how hard we try. And in Hell, everyday is worst than the last. And somewhere in the universe, there is a heaven and hell right now.

Ibn Mandah narrated from the hadith of Abu Yahya al-Qattaat from Mujaahid, who said: I said to Ibn ‘Abbaas: Where is Paradise? He said: Above seven heavens. I said: Where is Hell? He said: Beneath seven seas, one above the other.

“Nay! Truly, the Record (writing of the deeds) of the Fujjar (disbelievers, sinners, evil-doers and wicked) is (preserved) in Sijjeen” [al-Mutaffifeen 83:7]. Sijjeen is the lowest earth, and Hell is in the earth.

So it exists right now. Imagine that, there is a heaven and a hell somewhere in the universe right now, sends my mind in a loop just thinking about it lol.

Leave a comment:

• Kaas
    replied
    I would ask for my husband and children in in sha allah we comceive any.
    then probably cats

Leave a comment:

• IsaahM
    replied
    Originally posted by Musbah View Post
    Come to think of it. There is one thing in particular that I would like to have. I would like to have the true history of what really happened in that past dunya. Who killed JFK. Did those planes really bring down the Twin Towers. Who was behind all the good and the bad of what happened in human history.
    I'd enjoy this too! Watching human history from the beginning...all the prophets, all the good vs evil, the tiny good deeds that melt your heart... I don't know what I'd ask for in Jannah though... I mean I used to enjoy playing competitive online PC games, can we ask for such things? I enjoy playing football, will we be allowed to play competitive sports? Who knows how life will be... The good times are only valuable when we have low times right? How will it feel to be at a constant high? Will we feel the way we feel feelings here? It's all just too mysterious and so I try not to think about it much before my mind says it's not real...

Sorry I went wayyy off topic at the end heh

Leave a comment:

• Musbah
    replied
    Come to think of it. There is one thing in particular that I would like to have. I would like to have the true history of what really happened in that past dunya. Who killed JFK. Did those planes really bring down the Twin Towers. Who was behind all the good and the bad of what happened in human history.

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    replied
    Yes I also want to meet the Nabi Muhammad PBUH before any human, and then my mum and also grandfather who died years ago.

I want to see all the dictators burn from my house in Jannah bi'ithnillah.

I ask Allah to make all of us here reach Jannah ameen.

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    replied
    I think I may have had a dream that was related to paradise, or it was my mind imagining paradise... of course it included a train made of soda and pots of skittles in a meadow... of course, that is my whole diet after all :p

Leave a comment:

• blitz
    replied
    Haven't really thought about this. If Allah allows me to go to Jannah, I don't think there's anything else I would ask for as all my duas have already been accepted. I would definitely like to see Allah's face but that's it I guess.

Leave a comment:

• 111aelmo
    replied
    Asides from the obvious things, I always wanted to see a new color that isn't possible to see in this dunya. It's very random and simple but it's something I thought about a lot growing up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X