istikhara

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• istikhara

salaam brothers and sister i wanted to ask a opinon on view on istikhara i recently prayed and did salat istikhara. it was about learning to drive asking allah for guidance and desicion should i start driving and few days later i got a call from my sister. saying shes started to learn to drive and shes asking me to start learning aswell i rember few week before i made a agreement with her saying i would learn to drive if she started to learn to drive i would learn aswell. i want to ask my others on this forum do you think this is a sign from allah to start to learn to drive. answer/sign to my istikhara?.

eb626d0b86e97d27ad37efd4ac78bfcf.jpg
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

(See the meaning of the du'aa, dear brother. InshaaAllah you'll have the answer you need.)
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      -------------------------------
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Working...
      X