Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islam's claim about the 360 joints in the human body was proven to be true!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Islam's claim about the 360 joints in the human body was proven to be true!

Originally posted by THHuxley View Post
    Since entopy is not a visible entity, there cannot be any "views" period, let alone macro- or microscopic views.

So in honesty, I have no idea what you are actually trying to ask there.
    Well I didn't mean litterly "view", thought you would know that.
    Temperature may be considered as how much heat a given object contains. That's a macroscopic "view".
    However microscopicly it can "viewed" as the average kinetic energy of the particles.
    That's the "difference". I know it's a little vague, but maybe you get the picture now.

Instead of giving a full explaination I'll make it short:

2. Law of Thermodynamics:

"Any large system in equilibrium will be found in the macrostate with the greatest multiplicity (aside from fluctuations that are normally too small to measure).
    Another way to say it is simply:
    Multiplicity tends to increase." - [Shroeder, p 74]

Multiplicity of a macrostate is the number of microstates available to the state given that macrostate. For example if you throw 2 coins, then getting a head and a tail is a macrostate, the number of possible ways getting that is 2 (HT and TH). HT is a microstate, so is TH. The multiplicity of the macrostate (a head and a tail) is 2.
    Now imagine this with a system of particles. The multiplicity for all particles having the same velocity is obviously lower than than the mulplicity for the macrostate were (an arbitrary) half the particles have a given velocity, while the other half have another given velocity.

Now entropy is defined as S = k*ln[ multiplicity of the system ], k being the Boltzmann constant. You'll get the expression (under the same assumptions that lead to it), by using the more general definition of entropy, the so-called "informationentropy", which is the average value of "information-amount".
    By this you get to one you refered to "Entropy tends to increase".

Now ofcourse this is completly utterly irrelevant, but the thing is, you just showed that it's more likely that you're here to debate for the sake of debate and being in opposition, seing how you (and Sepulchrave) immidiatly assumed I was wrong.

I see no point in continueing this discussion, seeing how we now know it was based on some article that was even trying to show that the statement made in 1. post was wrong.

Comment

i can make a paper airoplane.

Comment

Originally posted by P3X-018 View Post
        I see no point in continueing this discussion, seeing how we now know it was based on some article that was even trying to show that the statement made in 1. post was wrong.
        There is no point in continuing the discussion because it has concluded with the demonstration that there are not 360 joints in the human body, and that if Muhammad said there were (as several Muslims in this thread have insisted he did say) then he was wrong.

Your irrelevent and error prone discussion of entropy notwithstanding.

Comment

There is no point in continuing the discussion because it has concluded with the demonstration that there are not 360 joints in the human body, and that if Muhammad said there were (as several Muslims in this thread have insisted he did say) then he was wrong.

May be you dont have any point to continue on this discussion because you dont have IMAAN! EVEN you dont believe in Almighty & Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) so thats good to stop this discussion based on that point!

You cant conclude this discussion saying Muhammad (PBUH) is wrong!

AS a Muslim i wont allow you to conclude as Above!

You cant say that Muhammad (PBUH) is wrong rather you can say YOU ARE WRONG, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PATH!

May Almighty guide you to the Correct Path!
          Last edited by ammarcool; 27-03-07, 06:17 AM.

Comment

The thing about that just showed that you're here to only stand in opposition to ANYTHING any muslim says, hence making it useless to discus with you.

Comment

Originally posted by ammarcool View Post

May be you dont have any point to continue on this discussion because you dont have IMAAN! EVEN you dont believe in Almighty & Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) so thats good to stop this discussion based on that point!

As the person whose post first inspired you has decided Mohammed didn't say that the human body has 360 joints it's irrelevant. http://www.answering-christianity.com/360_joints.htm The opinion now is that Mohammed didn't say the human body has 360 joints so he wasn't wrong to say it.
              How can you stop us?

You cant say that Muhammad (PBUH) is wrong rather you can say YOU ARE WRONG, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PATH!

May Almighty guide you to the Correct Path!
              You can say that. Why should we?

Comment

The thing about that just showed that you're here to only stand in opposition to ANYTHING any muslim says, hence making it useless to discus with you.
                Not anything; merely inaccuracies, such as false claims about the second law of thermodynamics.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepulchrave View Post
                  How can you stop us?
                  I know that anyone cant stop you EXCEPT ALMIGHTY!

ALMIGHTY can stop you!
                  Last edited by ammarcool; 27-03-07, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Not anything; merely inaccuracies, such as false claims about the second law of thermodynamics.
                    You just proved your ignorance in the field.

Comment

• Re: Islam's claim about the 360 joints in the human body was proven to be true!

You just proved your ignorance in the field.
                      Really? Who, apart from you, believes that
                      the 2. law of thermodynamics ... says that a system is most likely to be in a state that is most probable?

Comment

• Re: Islam's claim about the 360 joints in the human body was proven to be true!

I know that anyone cant stop you EXCEPT ALMIGHTY!

ALMIGHTY can stop you!
                        Then why say
                        when even you don't believe it? Almighty, if there is an almighty, could stop me. However, it looks as if almighty, if there is an almighty, doesn't intend to stop me.

Comment

Really? Who, apart from you, believes that
                          You don't know enough about the subject so I won't waste my time explaining, since you didn't even understand when I gave you a quote from a beginners textbook. If you insist then this isn't the thread to be discussed under, PM if you want.

Comment

You don't know enough about the subject so I won't waste my time explaining, since you didn't even understand when I gave you a quote from a beginners textbook. If you insist then this isn't the thread to be discussed under, PM if you want.
                            Which textbook says
                            Originally posted by P3X-018
                            the 2. law of thermodynamics ... says that a system is most likely to be in a state that is most probable?
                            What subject is it a textbook of?

You raised the topic on this thread, so why not continue to discuss it here?

Comment

The only good reason for ending this discussion is that you no longer have anything to say or contribute.

It has been demonstrated that you do not have any evidence or actual scientific references to support your claim that Muhammad was correct when he said that there were 360 joints in the human body.

It has been demonstrated that your non-scientific sources fraudulently count joints to deceive readers into believing that Muhammad was correct, when he demonstrablly was not.

It has been demonstrated that even your original source doesn't believe that Muhammad was right, so he has since tried to change what Muhammad said in the hadith.

All these things have been demonstrated during this thread. And you have no actual responses to any of them.

And that is the only good reason for this discussion to end.

But heck, I can keep it going as long as you can.

Originally posted by ammarcool

Actually, I can. And I did. I have no actual choice. If Muhammad said that there are 360 joints in the human body (and I checked the hadith myself), then he is wrong.

You don't get a vote.

I am clearly not wrong here. The evidence has been laid out in some detail.

And you are unable to refute it.

You are unable to provide references that you promised.

You are unable to defend your own post.

It must be very sad to be you.

Comment

I oppose only what you say that is wrong.

It is not my fault that you got in over your head in the discussion of the 2d Law of Thermo and made some mistakes. When you cut and pasted from a lecture that you do not appear to have actually understood, that is the risk you ran.

It is a rather funny that when the actual subject of the thread has been eviscerated by evidence, you choose such a pathetic red herring in the attempt to create an diversion from the egregious failure of the Muslims in this thread.

But that doesn't matter. The point has been made, and your wild handwaving will not unmake it.

Thare are not 360 joints in the human body.

When Muhammad said there were, he was wrong.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X