• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RuthlessSoftie
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    So sorry I sound like such a hater

Lol
    Obviously won't like a country that isn't welcoming to Muslims in the slightest
    Don't apologise, you have the right mindset. If some country hates Muslims then no Muslim should seek to holiday there and add to their economy.

I see so many Muslim fantasizing over going America for a holiday too and inside I'm just like urghh why do you want to go to somewhere which actively bombs us.

Didn't know greece was big on anti-Muslim things though.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

you been there before?
    Nope
    (Lol)

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied

The food is rubbish, all you'll be eating is salad over there
    Trust me
    if you want to know what I mean by salad, literally lettuce and feta cheese with cherry tomatoes
    ​​​​​
    Not worth it, definitely anti Muslim over there

​​​​go bakistan
    you been there before?

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    So sorry I sound like such a hater

Lol
    Obviously won't like a country that isn't welcoming to Muslims in the slightest

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    well we wanted to go greece but i have my doubts as my mrs wears niqab and ive always been under the illusion theres islamaphobia there and its maybe be racist but im glad we didnt go as i doubt the food wouldve been good too

i want to go somewhere soon though as i need to try and feel a bit better tbh
    The food is rubbish, all you'll be eating is salad over there
    Trust me
    if you want to know what I mean by salad, literally lettuce and feta cheese with cherry tomatoes
    ​​​​​
    Not worth it, definitely anti Muslim over there

​​​​go bakistan

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    well we wanted to go greece but i have my doubts as my mrs wears niqab and ive always been under the illusion theres islamaphobia there and its maybe be racist but im glad we didnt go as i doubt the food wouldve been good too

i want to go somewhere soon though as i need to try and feel a bit better tbh

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatorian View Post

how is turkey a muslim country?
    There are Muslims and mosques ​​​​​
    I am sorry but I don't like Greece, certain European Countries I'd keep away from, the people aren't nice either, I'm sure they'd be happy to know that too as they're not welcoming to Muslims

Leave a comment:

• Predatorian
    replied

Yuck
    no thanks, it's hard to find halal food
    Not Muslim friendly

Besides I don't want them to stare at me and make feel like dirt, so not paying to visit a country like that no matter how beautiful the scenery might be

Turkey miles better and it's a Muslim country, can't beat that
    how is turkey a muslim country?

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatorian View Post

Try greece, santorini or crete.. And you will never want to go back to turkey 😂
    Yuck
    no thanks, it's hard to find halal food
    Not Muslim friendly

Besides I don't want them to stare at me and make feel like dirt, so not paying to visit a country like that no matter how beautiful the scenery might be

Turkey miles better and it's a Muslim country, can't beat that

Leave a comment:

• M. Usman
    replied
    I visited the Uk once. No plan to go anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Well I’m going to turkey. My dad basically forced me to go but whatever I don’t mind.

im getting my TA to cat sit for me so the baby will be ok and in his home.

Leave a comment:

• Predatorian
    replied

I LOVE turkey
    I used to think what is all the fuss

Enjoyed the evening walks, so peaceful and beautiful, people mind their own business

The weather was ideal for me, I went September I think

Someone take me back
    Try greece, santorini or crete.. And you will never want to go back to turkey 😂

Leave a comment:

• nudgetheputri1
    replied
    I liked Turkey when it was cold enough to wear a winter jacket but didn't snow when I came

Leave a comment:

• nudgetheputri1
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post
    I travelled so much when I was younger that I don’t really feel the need to explore anymore. I know I’m always like turkey turkey turkey but I don’t really want to go anywhere else 😂
    It's easy to practice there. It's so much bigger and better than living in a city-state where I'm from

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    I travelled so much when I was younger that I don’t really feel the need to explore anymore. I know I’m always like turkey turkey turkey but I don’t really want to go anywhere else 😂

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X