Nope
    (Lol)

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

The food is rubbish, all you'll be eating is salad over there
    Trust me
    if you want to know what I mean by salad, literally lettuce and feta cheese with cherry tomatoes
    ​​​​​
    Not worth it, definitely anti Muslim over there

​​​​go bakistan
    you been there before?

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    So sorry I sound like such a hater

Lol
    Obviously won't like a country that isn't welcoming to Muslims in the slightest

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    well we wanted to go greece but i have my doubts as my mrs wears niqab and ive always been under the illusion theres islamaphobia there and its maybe be racist but im glad we didnt go as i doubt the food wouldve been good too

i want to go somewhere soon though as i need to try and feel a bit better tbh
    The food is rubbish, all you'll be eating is salad over there
    Trust me
    if you want to know what I mean by salad, literally lettuce and feta cheese with cherry tomatoes
    ​​​​​
    Not worth it, definitely anti Muslim over there

​​​​go bakistan

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    well we wanted to go greece but i have my doubts as my mrs wears niqab and ive always been under the illusion theres islamaphobia there and its maybe be racist but im glad we didnt go as i doubt the food wouldve been good too

i want to go somewhere soon though as i need to try and feel a bit better tbh

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatorian View Post

how is turkey a muslim country?
    There are Muslims and mosques ​​​​​
    I am sorry but I don't like Greece, certain European Countries I'd keep away from, the people aren't nice either, I'm sure they'd be happy to know that too as they're not welcoming to Muslims

Leave a comment:

• Predatorian
    replied

Yuck
    no thanks, it's hard to find halal food
    Not Muslim friendly

Besides I don't want them to stare at me and make feel like dirt, so not paying to visit a country like that no matter how beautiful the scenery might be

Turkey miles better and it's a Muslim country, can't beat that
    how is turkey a muslim country?

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatorian View Post

Try greece, santorini or crete.. And you will never want to go back to turkey 😂
    Yuck
    no thanks, it's hard to find halal food
    Not Muslim friendly

Besides I don't want them to stare at me and make feel like dirt, so not paying to visit a country like that no matter how beautiful the scenery might be

Turkey miles better and it's a Muslim country, can't beat that

Leave a comment:

• M. Usman
    replied
    I visited the Uk once. No plan to go anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Well I’m going to turkey. My dad basically forced me to go but whatever I don’t mind.

im getting my TA to cat sit for me so the baby will be ok and in his home.

Leave a comment:

• Predatorian
    replied

I LOVE turkey
    I used to think what is all the fuss

Enjoyed the evening walks, so peaceful and beautiful, people mind their own business

The weather was ideal for me, I went September I think

Someone take me back
    Try greece, santorini or crete.. And you will never want to go back to turkey 😂

Leave a comment:

• nudgetheputri1
    replied
    I liked Turkey when it was cold enough to wear a winter jacket but didn't snow when I came

Leave a comment:

• nudgetheputri1
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post
    I travelled so much when I was younger that I don’t really feel the need to explore anymore. I know I’m always like turkey turkey turkey but I don’t really want to go anywhere else 😂
    It's easy to practice there. It's so much bigger and better than living in a city-state where I'm from

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    I travelled so much when I was younger that I don’t really feel the need to explore anymore. I know I’m always like turkey turkey turkey but I don’t really want to go anywhere else 😂

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Originally posted by UmmAbdullah86 View Post

What is Turkey like in winter? I've seen that Istanbul is very cold, which puts me off a bit.
    It’s absolutely freezing but there are less people around so you can actually enjoy things. I went in March this year and it was also freezing. I didn’t expect it to be that cold at that time of the year. Maybe I’m just used to the heat and I also get cold very easily so it might not be that bad but pack a jacket if you plan on going.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X