No announcement yet.

Are you planning on traveling soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked Turkey when it was cold enough to wear a winter jacket but didn't snow when I came

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I LOVE turkey
      I used to think what is all the fuss

Enjoyed the evening walks, so peaceful and beautiful, people mind their own business

The weather was ideal for me, I went September I think

Someone take me back
      Try greece, santorini or crete.. And you will never want to go back to turkey 😂

Comment

Well I’m going to turkey. My dad basically forced me to go but whatever I don’t mind.

im getting my TA to cat sit for me so the baby will be ok and in his home.

Comment

I visited the Uk once. No plan to go anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatorian View Post

Try greece, santorini or crete.. And you will never want to go back to turkey 😂
            Yuck
            no thanks, it's hard to find halal food
            Not Muslim friendly

Besides I don't want them to stare at me and make feel like dirt, so not paying to visit a country like that no matter how beautiful the scenery might be

Turkey miles better and it's a Muslim country, can't beat that

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Yuck
              no thanks, it's hard to find halal food
              Not Muslim friendly

Besides I don't want them to stare at me and make feel like dirt, so not paying to visit a country like that no matter how beautiful the scenery might be

Turkey miles better and it's a Muslim country, can't beat that
              how is turkey a muslim country?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatorian View Post

how is turkey a muslim country?
                There are Muslims and mosques ​​​​​
                I am sorry but I don't like Greece, certain European Countries I'd keep away from, the people aren't nice either, I'm sure they'd be happy to know that too as they're not welcoming to Muslims

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

well we wanted to go greece but i have my doubts as my mrs wears niqab and ive always been under the illusion theres islamaphobia there and its maybe be racist but im glad we didnt go as i doubt the food wouldve been good too

i want to go somewhere soon though as i need to try and feel a bit better tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                    well we wanted to go greece but i have my doubts as my mrs wears niqab and ive always been under the illusion theres islamaphobia there and its maybe be racist but im glad we didnt go as i doubt the food wouldve been good too

i want to go somewhere soon though as i need to try and feel a bit better tbh
                    The food is rubbish, all you'll be eating is salad over there
                    Trust me
                    if you want to know what I mean by salad, literally lettuce and feta cheese with cherry tomatoes
                    ​​​​​
                    Not worth it, definitely anti Muslim over there

​​​​go bakistan

Comment

So sorry I sound like such a hater

Lol
                      Obviously won't like a country that isn't welcoming to Muslims in the slightest

Comment

The food is rubbish, all you'll be eating is salad over there
                        Trust me
                        if you want to know what I mean by salad, literally lettuce and feta cheese with cherry tomatoes
                        ​​​​​
                        Not worth it, definitely anti Muslim over there

​​​​go bakistan
                        you been there before?

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

you been there before?
                          Nope
                          (Lol)

Comment

So sorry I sound like such a hater

Lol
                            Obviously won't like a country that isn't welcoming to Muslims in the slightest
                            Don't apologise, you have the right mindset. If some country hates Muslims then no Muslim should seek to holiday there and add to their economy.

I see so many Muslim fantasizing over going America for a holiday too and inside I'm just like urghh why do you want to go to somewhere which actively bombs us.

Didn't know greece was big on anti-Muslim things though.

Comment

Originally posted by RuthlessSoftie View Post

Don't apologise, you have the right mindset. If some country hates Muslims then no Muslim should seek to holiday there and add to their economy.

I see so many Muslim fantasizing over going America for a holiday too and inside I'm just like urghh why do you want to go to somewhere which actively bombs us.

Didn't know greece was big on anti-Muslim things though.
                              I am not sure how bad Greece actually is, my own bias is getting in the way
                              I feel the same when Muslims mention America
                              the only good thing is checking out the shops there and Cheetos, I really wanted a packet of that original Cheetos

I even asked people on here and none of em helped me

Comment

Nope
                                (Lol)

so how do you know the salads bad? lool

nah jokes aside sis i would imagine it wouldnt be all that to be fair...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X