X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abu julaybeeb
    replied
    Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
    I don't think the Cheetos here (in North America) is halal. I remember they used to sell packs in Islamic school but a teacher called to confirm if the cheese was halal and apparently it wasn't. They still give them out at the masjid but we throw them out.
    We actually avoid everything with cheddar cheese here.
    Why would cheese be haram?

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post
    Try Malaysia or Indonesa if you dont mind the distance. But Malaysia is in a bad state because of covid.
    always wanted to go there but its quite expensive tbh

Leave a comment:

• nudgetheputri1
    replied
    Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
    I don't think the Cheetos here (in North America) is halal. I remember they used to sell packs in Islamic school but a teacher called to confirm if the cheese was halal and apparently it wasn't. They still give them out at the masjid but we throw them out.
    I figured it is google-able to find out if the snacks produced there are halal.

Leave a comment:

• nudgetheputri1
    replied
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    well we wanted to go greece but i have my doubts as my mrs wears niqab and ive always been under the illusion theres islamaphobia there and its maybe be racist but im glad we didnt go as i doubt the food wouldve been good too

i want to go somewhere soon though as i need to try and feel a bit better tbh
    Try Malaysia or Indonesa if you dont mind the distance. But Malaysia is in a bad state because of covid.

Leave a comment:

• islamuslim
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

YouTube

LMSO
    I know, I know but err
    Id go to Greece only to see what on earth socrates and plato were goin on bout. I think turkey and greece historical sites are worth visiting though.

Leave a comment:

• Kiro
    replied
    The life of a nomad... So far yet so soon.

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    ive been to Greece before but I genuinely cant remember what I did there. I went there and to Bulgaria right after each other but I can only remember Bulgaria.

But yeah its hard to go to a non muslim country where you don't speak the language and cant find food easily.

Leave a comment:

• RuthlessSoftie
    replied

Yeh I saw them it is a total RIP OFF
    I wanted to do an international swap with someone, obviously I'd pay more if the Cheetos cost more but oh well
    It's not too much of a big deal although I really want to try the Cheetos, looks so good and powdery *dribbles"

Guess there's less supply so the person can just sell them at whatever he chooses.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by RuthlessSoftie View Post

Try Amazon or ebay, someone may be selling it. I saw ding dongs on them before so maybe they sell other international snacks too.
    Yeh I saw them it is a total RIP OFF
    I wanted to do an international swap with someone, obviously I'd pay more if the Cheetos cost more but oh well
    It's not too much of a big deal although I really want to try the Cheetos, looks so good and powdery *dribbles"

Leave a comment:

• RuthlessSoftie
    replied

I am not sure how bad Greece actually is, my own bias is getting in the way
    I feel the same when Muslims mention America
    the only good thing is checking out the shops there and Cheetos, I really wanted a packet of that original Cheetos

I even asked people on here and none of em helped me

Try Amazon or ebay, someone may be selling it. I saw ding dongs on them before so maybe they sell other international snacks too.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

so how do you know the salads bad? lool

nah jokes aside sis i would imagine it wouldnt be all that to be fair...
    YouTube

LMSO
    I know, I know but err

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied

Nope
    (Lol)

so how do you know the salads bad? lool

nah jokes aside sis i would imagine it wouldnt be all that to be fair...

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by RuthlessSoftie View Post

Don't apologise, you have the right mindset. If some country hates Muslims then no Muslim should seek to holiday there and add to their economy.

I see so many Muslim fantasizing over going America for a holiday too and inside I'm just like urghh why do you want to go to somewhere which actively bombs us.

Didn't know greece was big on anti-Muslim things though.
    I am not sure how bad Greece actually is, my own bias is getting in the way
    I feel the same when Muslims mention America
    the only good thing is checking out the shops there and Cheetos, I really wanted a packet of that original Cheetos

I even asked people on here and none of em helped me

Leave a comment:

• RuthlessSoftie
    replied
    So sorry I sound like such a hater

Lol
    Obviously won't like a country that isn't welcoming to Muslims in the slightest
    Don't apologise, you have the right mindset. If some country hates Muslims then no Muslim should seek to holiday there and add to their economy.

I see so many Muslim fantasizing over going America for a holiday too and inside I'm just like urghh why do you want to go to somewhere which actively bombs us.

Didn't know greece was big on anti-Muslim things though.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X