No announcement yet.

Are you planning on traveling soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not anytime soon but I am planning to visit the US.

Comment

planning to go up north in few days, InshaAllah.
      Attached Files
      "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
      western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I love turkey. I’ve been to many places, including Greece before but I don’t like going to non-Muslim countries. I don’t want to have to worry about food or anything like that when I don’t speak the language.

ive also been to turkey so many times and know all the tram routes and where all the good places are and everything. Not just in Istanbul. That is where I am going to retire. I have already decided that.
        You've decided you want to retire in Turkey?

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post

You've decided you want to retire in Turkey?
          Yeah. That’s the 50 year plan.

Comment

Yeah. That’s the 50 year plan.
            Istanbul?

Comment

Istanbul?
              It depends but maybe yalova. You need to take a boat from Istanbul to get there and it isn’t a huge city but it’s very peaceful and a nice place to live. There’s an area in yalova called termal that is very beautiful as well. I’ve spent a lot of time there.

I just need a quiet place with grass, trees and land to live in peace in.

Comment

i dont know when but i really want to go to scotland and wales in sha Allah

Comment

I'm waiting for Turkish Airlines to release flights for next year and then booking ASAP inshaAllah. We were supposed to spend 2 months touring Turkey the last two years which both got cancelled. We are doing a UK holiday this summer iA (which works out more expensive!).

Comment

It depends but maybe yalova. You need to take a boat from Istanbul to get there and it isn’t a huge city but it’s very peaceful and a nice place to live. There’s an area in yalova called termal that is very beautiful as well. I’ve spent a lot of time there.

I just need a quiet place with grass, trees and land to live in peace in.
                    Have you gone Skiing in Turkey before? I didm't get to do that during my time there.

Sent from my vivo 1819 using Tapatalk

Comment

No.

Hate traveling.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammad Ali View Post
                        Not anytime soon but I am planning to visit the US.

Why's this member banned?

Comment

Have you gone Skiing in Turkey before? I didm't get to do that during my time there.

Sent from my vivo 1819 using Tapatalk
                          I went skiing in Canada before but not in turkey. I haven't practiced how to ski enough tbh so its not my sport of choice.

Have you ever been to the princes islands?

Comment

Are we allowed to travel to amber list countries?

Getting my first jab soon, want to go a country after that which is on amber atm.

Comment

Okay I checked, you can go but you have to quarantine for 10 days in your house when you get back. Have to also pay for covid tests too.

Comment

I went skiing in Canada before but not in turkey. I haven't practiced how to ski enough tbh so its not my sport of choice.

Have you ever been to the princes islands?
                                I'd love to ski there one day. Was thinking of going back there for a graduation trip and trying out this sport

No, never been to Princes Islands. What is it like there?

Actually we went to this "Asian" side of Istanbul.. to visit the Palaces of the former ottoman rulers there. Their palaces were by the waters, very beautiful!

Have you been in there?

Did you like Princes Islands? I heard there are no cars there just horse rides or something like that

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X