Are you planning on traveling soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you planning on traveling soon?

sajid i think you said you traveled, where did you go?

honestly I travelled in march Break and got corona so I’m kind of scared to do it again ☹️

we were allowed to travel though so I wasn’t doing something technically wrong but I swear Turkey is an ant hill. It’s like Corona doesn’t exist there. And some idiot coughed right in my face so I am blaming him.

im gonna hang here this summer but I might try turkey again in winter break.

why turkey? go to greece or spain they are way more beautiful.I am travelling next week in shaa Allah

Comment

Originally posted by Predatorian View Post
      why turkey? go to greece or spain they are way more beautiful.I am travelling next week in shaa Allah
      I love turkey. I’ve been to many places, including Greece before but I don’t like going to non-Muslim countries. I don’t want to have to worry about food or anything like that when I don’t speak the language.

ive also been to turkey so many times and know all the tram routes and where all the good places are and everything. Not just in Istanbul. That is where I am going to retire. I have already decided that.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I love turkey. I’ve been to many places, including Greece before but I don’t like going to non-Muslim countries. I don’t want to have to worry about food or anything like that when I don’t speak the language.

ive also been to turkey so many times and know all the tram routes and where all the good places are and everything. Not just in Istanbul. That is where I am going to retire. I have already decided that.
        interesting.i hate turkey,but well whatever floats your boat

Comment

Not yet, the UK is still being a mess with their travel restrictions.
          Per aspera ad astra.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
            How so? What do you need to travel to or from there?

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
              You're allowed if you youve had your double shot.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

How so? What do you need to travel to or from there?
                The following are green list countries, which require no quarantine when returning. Half of them aren't even accepting UK or outsiders in general. The rest are islands, i'd rather go to a country. This will change anyway in a few weeks but i'll wait for the UK to open up a bit..eventually.

Australia
                Brunei
                Falkland Islands
                Faroe Islands
                Gibraltar
                Iceland
                Jerusalem
                New Zealand
                Singapore
                South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands
                St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha

Plus I haven't been vaccinated yet, still ambivalent about it.
                Per aspera ad astra.

Comment

Ive only been abroad once in my life, inshaa'Allaah in the future I can go again, but most likely not anytime soon. I'm not too fussed about travelling in general(its nice but not a necessity rn for me) whereas I know a lot of people are really into it.

And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                  [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

No to the no no

Comment

Yes in shaa Allah

it's not for vacation though
                      Allah's Messenger ﷺ said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

Comment

Not anytime soon possibly.

Comment

The plan is travel by year end iA.
                          Last edited by .Hajar.; 22-06-21, 05:08 PM.

Comment

My sister is trying to convince me to go to turkey again in the summer. We will see if she succeeds or not.

Comment

My husband is visiting me in egypt next week so he's traveling but hes so paranoid about being able to go back or not. I hope we can get a fake vaccine pasport thing for him so he can be safe in the future. Im so scared of traveling bc of what they want to do to us.

Is it true that you need vaccine to take busses now in london?
                              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X