Start new life as bedouin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sahib View Post

I don't understand this. You keep saying that you understand it will be hard for you living with Arab Muslims because you are a white Muslim. But you are desperate to go and live amongst Arab Muslims even though it will be hard (or impossible) for you to do this.

But when it comes to you living with black Muslims. You say you would find that too embarrassing because you're a white Muslim. Even though it would be easier for you to live the lifestyle you want amongst black Muslims.

There's a bad smell, smells like racism.
    The same thing is for South East Asia countries like Indonesia, wonderful countries, but it would be embarrassed to live among Asians. If I were Asian, I would meditate on Brunei or Indonesia

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed95 View Post

Regarding tent, I exaggerated and I can't edit or reset. Regarding racism, I just said I would feel embarrassed in the same way as a black would feel embarrassed among fair skin people. In Egypt I confused with local, in Mauritania I think not. Actually the real problem in Mauritania would be to find how to sustain (I found out there are many fair skin berber)
      Sustain? Do we care about maintaining our own skin colours?

Regarding this embarrasment, is this because you feel you would look out of place. Why should we care so much?

Also it is good for relations between the Muslims and genetic diversity for mixing to take place. My own ancestors (partilineally) were Yemenites, and they came and inhabited a place with Persians and even Turks alongside the local people (who used to be Kuffar), and this place became a mixing pot of culture and richer in diversity. They interbred with the locals for centuries. I am also a product of this. This is how languages and customs grow, and how Islamicate culture developed, with the mixing of people from various parts of the Ummah.

Have you ever been on Hajj or Umrah? What do you feel when you see the tribes of man of all colours and races making Tawaf around the Kaaba wearing two pieces of cloth?

Allah has made the Ummah of the Prophet Alayhis Salam black and red. If you do not feel comfortable with such colours you are not comfortable with the Ummah of the Prophet Alayhis Salam. We are different colours with different tongues so that we may know and recognise each other, and celebrate and enjoy our differences. Do you not find it beautiful the colours he has made us in?

Your skin colour is not even lineage, why do you care to preserve it? If one tribe of the tribes of Adam Alayhis Salam starts boasting or disliking another or feeling uncomfortable with their brothers over their skin colours, then what are they fighting over but colours of mud? And even within one tribe the colours can vary.

Was Adam Alayhis Salam your skin colour? So if your forefathers had darker skin colour than you, why do wish to preserve something that already changed? What are you preserving? If that is the way you view the world then you are already "tainted". The son of darker skinned people, do you disrespect your ancestors by yourself? Don't you see all of mankind is one family, related to each other and descendent from one man and woman? Can you not be from your brothers and your brothers from you with that understanding?

Your belonging to a people and to your brothers should not be through skin colour but through belief and accepting and believing the same as them, as well as the common culture shared by Muslims throughout the world. There is something very different I feel in my heart when I see a Muslimah wearing a Burkah or brother wearing an Imamah. When you hear the Adhan... I feel they are my own, regardless of language and skin colour. That is the way it should be.

They are your brothers and sisters in faith, do you not feel that connection with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Muhammad Hasan View Post

Regarding this embarrasment, is this because you feel you would look out of place. Why should we care so much?

Also it is good for relations between the Muslims and genetic diversity for mixing to take place. My own ancestors (partilineally) were Yemenites, and they came and inhabited a place with Persians and even Turks alongside the local people (who used to be Kuffar), and this place became a mixing pot of culture and richer in diversity. They interbred with the locals for centuries. I am also a product of this. This is how languages and customs grow, and how Islamicate culture developed, with the mixing of people from various parts of the Ummah.

Have you ever been on Hajj or Umrah? What do you feel when you see the tribes of man of all colours and races making Tawaf around the Kaaba wearing two pieces of cloth?

Allah has made the Ummah of the Prophet Alayhis Salam black and red. If you do not feel comfortable with such colours you are not comfortable with the Ummah of the Prophet Alayhis Salam. We are different colours with different tongues so that we may know and recognise each other, and celebrate and enjoy our differences. Do you not find it beautiful the colours he has made us in?

Your skin colour is not even lineage, why do you care to preserve it? If one tribe of the tribes of Adam Alayhis Salam starts boasting or disliking another or feeling uncomfortable with their brothers over their skin colours, then what are they fighting over but colours of mud? And even within one tribe the colours can vary.

Was Adam Alayhis Salam your skin colour? So if your forefathers had darker skin colour than you, why do wish to preserve something that already changed? What are you preserving? If that is the way you view the world then you are already "tainted". The son of darker skinned people, do you disrespect your ancestors by yourself? Don't you see all of mankind is one family, related to each other and descendent from one man and woman? Can you not be from your brothers and your brothers from you with that understanding?

Your belonging to a people and to your brothers should not be through skin colour but through belief and accepting and believing the same as them, as well as the common culture shared by Muslims throughout the world. There is something very different I feel in my heart when I see a Muslimah wearing a Burkah or brother wearing an Imamah. When you hear the Adhan... I feel they are my own, regardless of language and skin colour. That is the way it should be.

They are your brothers and sisters in faith, do you not feel that connection with them?
        I have no problem with skin colour, Musa, peace be upon him, was black and in Arab world there are many black and this is fine and I don't even care to preserve my skin colour. I just said that If I would like to settle in a muslim country where I can mix with local, without feeling odd . Living in a muslim country is always better than a kufr country, no doubt about it, even if in that country I would feel odd, like in black or Asian country, it's still better than to be in a kufr country. I quite regret posting this discussion because my problem now is to find an halal job, if I had at least 10k € I could settle in almost every muslim country.
        Doing Umrah or Hajj is different because you just stay for a while, and actually if I were rich I would buy Saudi citizenship for 200k $ and buy an apartment in Mekkah.

Comment

PS For "sustain" I mean to provide financially for my self with an halal income like a job or own business, not my melatonin...

Comment

I understand your sentiments. But you should try that lifestyle before committing to it. You may end up hating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed95 View Post

PS For "sustain" I mean to provide financially for my self with an halal income like a job or own business, not my melatonin...
              Subhanallah! I always end up misunderstanding people and writing long essays...

Comment

Subhanallah! I always end up misunderstanding people and writing long essays...
                We know.

-_-

Comment

I dont know anything about that school brother. But there many mahdaras in Mauritania.

Mauritania is a diverse society, consisting of White Moors 2/5 called Bidan, Haratin dark skinned Arabs 40% and Black Africans. There is some racism against the latter group unfortunately! But there are many people from around the world travelling there to study.

As for the living, which is important, I do not know much unfortunately. As you said, you may work where you are and safe some many for some years maybe. Or acquire a skill that you can put to use elsewhere.
                  “Let whosoever believes in Allah and in the Last Day either speak good or be silent.” — Prophet Muhammad pbuh | مَن كانَ يُؤْمِنُ باللَّهِ والْيَومِ الآخِرِ فَلْيَقُلْ خَيْرًا، أوْ لِيصْمُتْ

Comment

You can come to Morocco and do that here easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Ummhaleemah View Post
                      You can come to Morocco and do that here easily.
                      in shaa ALLAH

Assalamu Alaykom Sister
                      ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Bedouin of the jungle

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X