Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some mostly-muslim places in England?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wanderer1 View Post

You don't need to have a residency permit to build a house in Morocco. The only restriction I have heard of is if a "foreigner" was buying up mass amounts of land. But for things like buying some land to build a few houses, that should be fine insha'Allah.

With regards to visas, they have a 3-month rolling "tourist" visa. So you can come and stay for 3 months, then cross the border and enter again and get a 3-month renewal. If living in Tangier someone can get a ferry from Tangier to Spain for a day trip and then come back to Morocco and be granted another 3 month Visa. Or they can drive/bus from Tangier to Ceuta (which is an autonomous city administered by Spain) and then get the 3-month renewal. People living nearer to the Mauritania part of Morocco can travel to the Mauritania border, walk across the border and back to get the 3-month visa renewal.

If someone wants to get a Moroccan Iqama/residency permit there are different ways to do it.

- One way is to deposit around £20,000 into your Moroccan bank account (a type of account that "foreigners" can open in Morocco) and then apply for the residency permit by taking documents to the Moroccan police station where they review the applications and give approval. (The police told my friend that you can withdraw the money afterwards. This means you could actually just borrow the money from a friend and then return it after you get the Iqama)

- Another way to get Iqama is to marry a Moroccan

- Another way is to start a business in Morocco

- Another way is to get a registered job (Officially registered by the ministry of labour)

- Another way is to buy a house in Morocco and then have around £8,300 in your bank account. I'm not sure if the house has to be of a certain value, but I know you can buy apartments in Morocco for around £20,000 / £30,000

I remember reading a story about how renting an understairs cupboard in London (as a bedroom) was advertised at £500 per month lol.. Morocco is so much better, for so many reasons, for deen and lifestyle, for the children and future generations insha'Allah.

Morocco might not be perfect, but only Jannah will be, but Morocco is definitely better than anywhere in the UK. I think I prefer the more village areas of Morocco as opposed to city life, because it's more conservative in the village areas, no tourists. Awama in Tangier is more conservative than the city centre of Tangier, but I think my favourite village area I visited was on the outskirts of Rissani where people were so welcoming, the woman would recite Qur'an in the Masjid every day, and the locals would invite us to their homes, even though they only just met us.

Wow Jazakallah khayr for the info - really informative. Will definitely look into this further Insha allah
    https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

Wow Jazakallah khayr for the info - really informative. Will definitely look into this further Insha allah
      Wa'jazak. May Allah make it easy for you and all the Muslims to make hijrah. Ameen.
      www.puremuslimmatch.com

*The Free Marriage Agency for practising Muslims*

Comment

I can so see myself and the clan living in Morocco

https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-l...o?currency=GBP

Comment

Gives you a bit of an idea...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0q_mIkpzP4

Comment

Some more info about Hijrah on this site

http://puremuslimvibe.com/hijrah

Check out the Tangier photo album section. Sometimes people describe Morocco as "third world" but in Tangier, you will see Bentleys and villas. The main downside for Tangier (that made me decide not to live their long term) is the children's health care is not so good. Like it might even be lethal because of incompetency.

There is a Dr who was the head of a children's department in Holland has a pediatric practice in Tangier (Cabinets de Pédiatrie) and he is recommended by lots of people. He told me that Rabat (and I think also Casablanca) have good pediatric health care facilities.
            www.puremuslimmatch.com

*The Free Marriage Agency for practising Muslims*

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post

Me too. I watch some vlogs a few years ago and these people are Muslims who live in UK. It seems like they find it relatively easy to practice there
              Depends where you are.
              And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post

Depends where you are.
                Like where?
                ​​

Comment

Yorkshire has quite a few Muslims, bradford lol.And other areas,leeds dewsbury etc. Manchester aswell.Some areas in London like whitechapel.Some areas in Birmingham.Leicester

Comment

I've seen a lot of Muslims is in Leicester, Batley & Bradford.

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post

Like where?
                      ​​
                      Like others said.

And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Working...
                      X