Cheapest Countries for Hijarah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest Countries for Hijarah

I would like to make hijrah next year inshallah. I am saving for land and would like to build a farm in a Muslim majority country. What would be the cheapest options for someone such as myself. I would like to buy about 5 acres inshallah

Originally posted by caramelancholy View Post
    I would like to make hijrah next year inshallah. I am saving for land and would like to build a farm in a Muslim majority country. What would be the cheapest options for someone such as myself. I would like to buy about 5 acres inshallah
    Maybe somewhere in Africa?

Comment

Information on living in Gambia:

"The cost of living in Gambia for apartments, villas & stuff like that is very cheap in comparison to America, UK and even I would say Egypt. It's cheaper than Egypt in regards to rent because you get more than what you pay for."

I'm not too sure about farmland though. You might need someone on the ground to gather that type of information.

Comment

Originally posted by caramelancholy View Post
        Gambia is right place for you, inshallah. Do not think of going anywhere, stay where you are and keep your immunity strong, the case of coronavirus remains very serious. If you have life, you have the world.

Comment

Working...
        X