No announcement yet.

Moving to Turkey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't have to create a new thread every time a thought pops up in your head.

Comment

If anyone has any advice for me regarding my original post please send me a private message.

Comment

For islam turkey should be amongst the last option I would say going bangladesh would be the better option compared to turkey for islam, and bangladesh I wouldn't recommend to go there either

Comment

It is difficult to make a general judgement of a country. Turkey is large. There are secular as well as conservative cities, and -when it comes to big cities- districts. Racism is, admittedly, an issue in Turkey. But that is currently tied to refugees and poverty. Just as there are racists, there is also a great part of people who oppose it emphatically. It may be 50:50. So, again, it is about choosing the right place. It is best to ask a local. Also one should learn Turkish if one considers moving to Turkey, as Turks rarely speak another language. That should be easy however once in Turkey. Most people learn it fastly as they don't have any other choice :)
          قل آمنت بالله ثم استقم

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X