Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://hijrahfromthewest.wordpress....s-to-consider/

Check the above blog too.

Let us know what you find out about Malaysia In Sha Allaah.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC__...UDdrlYw/videos

A sister recommended the above YT Channel. The brother resides in Malaysia.
        This link doesn't seem to work...

Comment

https://hijrahfromthewest.wordpress....s-to-consider/

Check the above blog too.

Let us know what you find out about Malaysia In Sha Allaah.
          It is a good blog ma shaa ALLAH. But their is not much information about Malaysia except for this :
          7. Malaysia

A multi-ethnic, well-developed country in Southeast Asia with a Muslim majority population.

A personal visit to Malaysia is planned in the future as I am considering it as a permanent destination for myself – in sha Allah.

Jazaaki ALLAHU Khayraan Katheeraan for all of your help always
          ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post

It is a good blog ma shaa ALLAH. But their is not much information about Malaysia except for this :
            7. Malaysia

A multi-ethnic, well-developed country in Southeast Asia with a Muslim majority population.

A personal visit to Malaysia is planned in the future as I am considering it as a permanent destination for myself – in sha Allah.

Jazaaki ALLAHU Khayraan Katheeraan for all of your help always
            I thought you could have a look at the other countries mentioned on there too In Sha Allaah.

Comment

I thought you could have a look at the other countries mentioned on there too In Sha Allaah.
              in shaa ALLAH I will look at the other countries mentioned their.

ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgWya__xpq4

Comment

Why the interest in moving to Malaysia? Especially considering you know so little about the place. Crossed the wrong people and now you need to disappear? Maybe look into Brunei as well.

Comment

I will check out Make Hijrah - Housing in Penang, Malaysia, Part One in shaa ALLAH
                    Thanks for your help

Assalamu Alaykom

Comment

why dont you move back to your home country

Comment

I hear good things about Malaysia, its a reasonably wealthy country compare to other muslim majority countries and people are nicer and more islamic.

Comment

Originally posted by Imani12309 View Post
                          My home country is America and my ancestors had come to America a hundred years ago in order to study medicine.

Assalamu Alaykom

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post
                            I hear good things about Malaysia, its a reasonably wealthy country compare to other muslim majority countries and people are nicer and more islamic.
                            Thanks for your advice.

Assalamu Alaykom Bro

Comment

Is UK your home country? if not why are you not in your home country?

Comment

Muslims are suppose to be able to live in any muslim country they want to without having to be a local. It is racist nationalism that is haraam that prevents that from happening.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X