Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship and life in Malaysia

Assalamu Alaykom

Does Malaysia give Malaysian citizenship to foreign muslims? I am interested in moving to Kuala Lumpuri Malaysia in shaa ALLAH.

How is life in Kuala Lumpuri Malaysia for muslims like?
    ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

How is life inKuala Lumpuri, Malaysia for muslims like and what is cost of living in Kuala Lumpuri, Malaysia?
    What halaal foods do they eat in Kuala Lumpuri, Malaysia?
    Can you get by speaking english in Kuala Lumpuri, Malaysia?
    ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

How is life inKuala Lumpuri, Malaysia for muslims like and what is cost of living in Kuala Lumpuri, Malaysia?
      Can you get by just speaking and writing in English in
      Kuala Lumpuri, Malaysia?

Comment

How is life in Kuala Lumpuri, Malaysia for muslims like and what is cost of living in Kuala Lumpuri, Malaysia?
        What halaal foods do they eat in
        Kuala Lumpuri, Malaysia?
        Kuala Lumpuri, Malaysia?
        Can foreign muslims own property and a business in
        Kuala Lumpuri, Malaysia?

Comment

How is life in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for muslims like and what is the cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
          What halaal foods do they eat in
          Kuala Lumpur Malaysia?
          Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
          Can foreign muslims own property and a business in
          Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?

Sorry for all of posts because I had made typo errors.

Comment

Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullah.

I'm not sure if we have Malaysians on here.

Comment

https://www.escapeartist.com/malaysi...ions-malaysia/

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullah.

I'm not sure if we have Malaysians on here.
                Jazaaki ALLAHU Khayraan Katheeraan for all of your help and for the link.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC__...UDdrlYw/videos

A sister recommended the above YT Channel. The brother resides in Malaysia.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC__...UDdrlYw/videos

A sister recommended the above YT Channel. The brother resides in Malaysia.
                    Thank you very much for the link and all of your help.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post
                      Kuala Lumpuri, Malaysia?
                      English is widely spoken there and it is also very cosmopolitan there

Halal food is around HOWEVER you have to be extremely careful because there are a lot of Chinese places too which sell pork and going around places you would assume its halal but it isn't

Alcohol is widely available too, i would says its more widespread that in Dubai.

Other parts of Malaysia is good, however Kuala Lumpar not my type didn't like it that much when i was there,

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post

Halal food is around HOWEVER you have to be extremely careful because there are a lot of Chinese places too which sell pork and going around places you would assume its halal but it isn't

Alcohol is widely available too, i would says its more widespread that in Dubai.

Other parts of Malaysia is good, however Kuala Lumpar not my type didn't like it that much when i was there,
                        Jazaaka ALLAHU Khayraan Katheeraan for your advice and I will not got to kuala lumpar in shaa ALLAH because of the haraam stuff. I had thought that haraam stuff was only in the west.

Assalamu Alaykom Bro

Comment

Didn't one of the mods, Brother Ali, move there? Do you have any contact with him? Just wondering if he is doing okay. If memory serves me correctly, he was in Palestine a bit, though I may be wrong since I have a terrible memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post

Didn't one of the mods, Brother Ali, move there? Do you have any contact with him? Just wondering if he is doing okay. If memory serves me correctly, he was in Palestine a bit, though I may be wrong since I have a terrible memory.
                            Yeh is is fine i am in regular contact with him..his okay!

Comment

Yeh is is fine i am in regular contact with him..his okay!

for the update.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X